Anyone notice the leftists are reporting conservatives more and more?

Why you dirty rat!

Post reported
rat-explosion.gif

Apologies but are you saying this board is liberal dominated? If so can you link to ones that aren't?
I wouldn't know. This is the only one that isn't. I've been on Democratic Underground and Bill Maher's msg board till it went tits up. There was another that I was on before I came here and you had to develop a language to cuss people out because foul language wasn't allowed.

Liberals are saboteurs.
They're evil and vindictive.
They don't believe in Democracy or freedom of speech because they always want their way....and they want to throw people in jail if they say anything they don't like.
The only standards they have are double-standards.

But other than that they're pretty nice. :iagree:

Pointing out the truth is only whining when you commies the ones whose poor behavior is the point of the op. Now spew some more.
Whining some more like all the MAGAt-GOPrs in this thread?
1662758719781.png

So....you admit that the MAGAt-GOP has NO policies going forward. Why should anyone vote MAGAt-GOP then?

I didn't admit anything of the sort.

Do y'all even take notice when you spew lies anymore?

I didn't admit anything of the sort.

Do y'all even take notice when you spew lies anymore?
So....you admit that the MAGAt-GOP has NO policies going forward. Why should anyone vote MAGAt-GOP then?

I frequent two boards.

This and Debate Politics.

DP is hard left - dominated by leftists both mods and members. It's fun to go poke the anthill and watch them swarm - but you'll never get anything rational over there.

but USMB seems pretty balanced. We have our Marxist/Fascist morons, but just as many Americans. And yes, the new mods are all bouncing off the ceiling leftists, but that doesn't affect much.
Try PF..

What problem do you have with Make America Great? Oh yeah, you and Slo-Joe are into tear America down and 'build back' to Marxism.

Forum List

Back