Anyone notice the leftists are reporting conservatives more and more?

What problem do you have with Make America Great? Oh yeah, you and Slo-Joe are into tear America down and 'build back' to Marxism.
And what policies would that platitude indicate? I already believe America is Great. You and your orange god apparently do not. Why are you so down on America?

Indeed. Before the covid scam, lefties were terrified that they would not be able to beat Trump on the economy come election time.
"the covid scam"....I'm sure all those who died and their loved ones appreciate you just waving the Pandemic off as a scam. They are just as dead tho.

Oh DO name the MAGAt-GOP policies for 2022.

Are ya dense?
First of all dems have nothing to run on period and you know that.
If republicans run on Trumps ideals they'll win easily,hell they could run on most any Ideals and beat dems.
Why do you think politicians Trump has supported have pretty much run the table?
It no accident, America is sick of you leftist and your freak ideas. All you've done is drive up the cost of gas to more than double what it was under Trump.
Not to mention massive inflation,sky high food costs and rampant illegal immigration.
You fools have nothing.

"the covid scam"....I'm sure all those who died and their loved ones appreciate you just waving the Pandemic off as a scam. They are just as dead tho.
Covid was real, the Democrat scamdemic was not real. Covid had a 95% to 99% survival rate and targeted older folks and the infirm. Democrats wasted valuable medical infrastructure on people that really didn't need it and brought death and pain to those who did need it. The Democrats created the scamdemic to stop Trump and made all of US suffer.

Last edited:
I got banned there after few days. No idea why.
DP?

They've gotten better, but for a long time Red Akton would ban anyone right of Castro. They are a leftist board and are always looking for ways to silence dissent. I put in my posts the rules in the posts - such as reminders that Joe Biden is not a board member and calling him an idiot doesn't violate the rules.

My FIl died. My MIL is permanently weaker.
Sorry to hear that. Too bad there wasn't more healthcare available to those who really needed it. Democrats killed treatments in favor of big pharma vaccines.

Died before vaccines.
When Democrats were dissing treatments. Sorry. They refused to listen to Dr. Scott Atlas who actually treated folks and promoted treatment. Birx and Fauci never treated anyone, they are establishment doctors only.

Forum List

Back