Anyone notice the leftists are reporting conservatives more and more?

You're trolling... again.

Perhaps you should brush up on rules, noob

If for one moment you think Potato is better than Trump's America you're a fcking dumbass
1662762130755.jpeg

It's Bidum the Pedo and Trump. Who's America was better. Take your little time mod badge off and try being honest. I don't even like Trump but I'm honest.... you can't be and it shows
MAGAt-GOPrs sure are going all in on their pedo fantasies. First a Pizza Parlor.....(vote for Matt Gaetz and Roy Moore) and now the President of the United States.

Unfortunately, I don't see a coming "rout" in November, however I would still recommend that all Dims kill themselves.

Not having to wait 4 months to get your car repairs completed because they don’t have parts or techs.
Believe it or not, I have had a car in for repair for over 1 year!! They can't get parts. Believe it or not, they have had to provide me a loaner for all that time!! (it was under warranty) Just one example of Slo-Joe's dismal policies.

DP is hard left - dominated by leftists ~ ~ ~ but you'll never get anything rational over there.
Funny how leftism and rationality never go together-- -- -- sort of like trying to mix oil and vinegar. You'd think they would notice that! Yet they all see themselves as SO rational yet watch them... ... they never express any rational chain of thought nor can ever reply in one!

but USMB seems pretty balanced.
Except the mods, they are all pretty unhinged. :SMILEW~130:

MAGAt-GOPrs sure are going all in on their pedo fantasies. First a Pizza Parlor.....(vote for Matt Gaetz and Roy Moore) and now the President of the United States.
Says a supporter of what Hunter calls 'Pedo Pete' and says a supporter of 'shower Joe' abusing his daughter. You ever wonder why Joe spent so much FBI manpower on finding her diary? Of course you don't, like every other Biden lemming.

WE know how MAGAt-cultists follow their dear leader in hatred for our vets.
Well, Slo-Joe got 13 US troops killed in his failed Afghanistan pullout and left Americans and American friendlies behind to be raped, tortured and killed by the Taliban. Unfortunately they never got a chance to become vets.

Forum List

Back