Anyone Think a 300 LB 6'4 Man Couldn't Do Major Damage With his Hands????

This guy was SMALLER than Michael Brown and look at that damage this guy did to a man the size of Wilson. Wilson had ever reason to fear for his live after Brown first attacked him and the charged at him.

I think Wilson should have aimed for his legs not his head, but nevertheless if he didn't shoot Brown, then Wilson would have been in some serious trouble.

Cops are trained to shoot to kill. Once the gun comes out, there's no attempt to wound your target.

Reason #8454152315 to shoot an unarmed person. If he charged them it could kill you. So shoot! I hope no one ever sees Ray Lewis in the street they might shoot an RPG at him

You have no clue do you? Yes, a man the size/strength of Ray Lewis could kill you in a fight. Now, imagine you have a gun. And Ray Lewis tried to take that gun from you, and now is charging you again?

You gonna roll the dice? Or save your own ass?

You have no clue do you? Yes, a man the size/strength of Ray Lewis could kill you in a fight. Now, imagine you have a gun. And Ray Lewis tried to take that gun from you, and now is charging you again?

You gonna roll the dice? Or save your own ass?

Even the police didnt say Brown was charging at the officer. So are we going on what they said or some radio lady who no one knows?

The police, all police, need to have Dash Cams. For their protection as well as for the citizens.

I'll one up you and say all cops should have a camera and mic on their person (think go pro attached to a chest strap)

Even the police didnt say Brown was charging at the officer. So are we going on what they said or some radio lady who no one knows?

That's right.....because the investigation is still ongoing, and they haven't released ANY of the findings yet.

So, until they do, how about we go loot some liquor and hair weave stores, and throw some maltov cocktails at cops??!

I'll one up you and say all cops should have a camera and mic on their person (think go pro attached to a chest strap)

A lot are going to that. And ironically, it is more likely to DISPROVE accusations of police brutality.

You're right lets think about this for a second. Man has gun. Gun has bullets. Man shoots bullets into other guy. Other guy died from bullet intrusion

You're right, I cant tell if he murdered him either, in fact, what IS murder anyway? Derp

Self defense is never murder. An unarmed man can kill just as easily as an armed man. It seems to me this criminal was rushing the cop. In that case the cop was completely justified in shooting and shooting multiple times until the threat was neutralized.

Do you think he should have waited to fire until the criminal's hands were actually on him?

You're right lets think about this for a second. Man has gun. Gun has bullets. Man shoots bullets into other guy. Other guy died from bullet intrusion

You're right, I cant tell if he murdered him either, in fact, what IS murder anyway? Derp

You're just an idiot.

Self defense is never murder.

Legal terms like jail time...yes. But taking someones life is taking someones life. The reasons are different

An unarmed man can kill just as easily as an armed man. It seems to me this criminal was rushing the cop. In that case the cop was completely justified in shooting and shooting multiple times until the threat was neutralized.

Do you think he should have waited to fire until the criminal's hands were actually on him?

What "seems to be" isnt proof tho. Thats all I'm saying and you guys are telling everyone to wait for evidence while pushing your own storyline without proof.

Just be honest about it

Projection if I every seen it

Edit: I'm taking about closed caption accusing others of pushing an agenda.

Legal terms like jail time...yes. But taking someones life is taking someones life. The reasons are different

What "seems to be" isnt proof tho. Thats all I'm saying and you guys are telling everyone to wait for evidence while pushing your own storyline without proof.

Just be honest about it

I am waiting for the evidence. But exploring all possibilities is part and parcel of an investigation is it not?

All things must be considered but in my gut i tend to think that it will be found that the criminal (Brown) rushed the cop.

Just be honest about it

There is an eye witness account stating that the guy was advancing on the officer, his statement was caught on tape without his knowledge, so it's not just speculation. We also know that the supposed eye witness that said he was shot in the back is a liar.

There is an eye witness account stating that the guy was advancing on the officer, his statement was caught on tape without his knowledge, so it's not just speculation. We also know that the supposed eye witness that said he was shot in the back is a liar.

Advancing on? Bull rushing? Stumbling toward? Huh?

Forum List

Back