Anyone use Tramadol

Of course it makes you high and tired, how else do you think it suppresses moderate pain but by oppressing the central nervous system?

When the brain doesn't get input from the outer world, it begins to make up its own input.
I don’t know ?
I was hoping it gets rid of pain and has no mental effects

I don’t know ?
I was hoping it gets rid of pain and has no mental effects
I've had two low back surgeries and three on my cervical spine. I'm a chronic pain patient and use nothing stronger than daily tramadol and occasional Flexeril for muscle spasm.= It works well on the nagging, daily kind of pain but for acute injury or toothache, it's less effective than Tylenol or ibuprofen. It's nothing like any strength of hydrocodone. BUT, taking it in excessive doses can shut down your respiratory system. Never take more than prescribed.

I've had two low back surgeries and three on my cervical spine. I'm a chronic pain patient and use nothing stronger than daily tramadol and occasional Flexeril for muscle spasm.= It works well on the nagging, daily kind of pain but for acute injury or toothache, it's less effective than Tylenol or ibuprofen. It's nothing like any strength of hydrocodone. BUT, taking it in excessive doses can shut down your respiratory system. Never take more than prescribed.

Omg 😱

What happen to your back

Of course it makes you high and tired, how else do you think it suppresses moderate pain but by oppressing the central nervous system?

When the brain doesn't get input from the outer world, it begins to make up its own input.

Lot of chronic pain research right now about brain pathways and all this stuff. Very interesting. Basically yes, this. Not to say pain is not real, it very much is. But we have more control over it than we like to think--thank God. I say this as a former chronic pain patient. Abdominal, daily, grinding, life inhibiting.

Does it work for chronic pain ??

I hope it does not make you high or tired

Thx

Tramadol doesnt do shit for me.
I dont get tired or high in the least,it's a really low level pain reducer.
Hell,I dont get a buzz off the morphine they have me on but it does help you sleep well, but for me it has more to do with the pain relief.
I've had lower back pain that woke me up after six hours of sleep for 30 years. With the morphine and muscle relaxers I can now sleep as long as I want with zero pain.
Not sure if it's the muscle relaxers or the morphine or a combination of the two but let me tell you this....I'm making up for lost sleep like a mofo these days.
Nothing better than to wake up in the morning with no back pain,I found myself sleeping for twelve hours straight.
The thing I like the best? Is waking up and being so comfortable that I dont want to get out of bed.

Then you need direct injection right at the site of the pain every other day or so, or you need a spinal blocker like Jerry Lewis had by injecting voltages directly into the spine.

I tried the wire in the spine deal for about a month.
It didnt do squat. Same goes for the injections.
It amazes me that with all of new procedures they cant find out why i'm still having problems,nothing shows up on the x rays or the MRI's.
I've had nerve ablation where they burn the nerve endings off and that did nothing. The weird thing is my hip hurts in the same place it did before they did my hip surgery. How the hell can a joint made of titanium hurt?

Forum List

Back