Anyone Watching John Kerry In Cuba? Are We All Beyond Embarrassed By Kerry At This Point?

He's just topping off being a traitor to us that he started in Vietnam.

it's these progressives last. FXXK all of you in the United states Of Obama
when this debacle started in regards to opening Cuba, didnt many of us say,,,,well what about us? F----K Cuba, what about us "Legal Americans"!!!

What in the wide world of fuck are you talking about? :dunno:

That could equally apply to every single post by Rexx or Stephanie.

I was waiting for some military medals to come sailing in over the fence behind him.

I'd have paid real money to see that!!

watching him as SOS has been a disgrace to us and our country. But that party doesn't care about what WE THE PEOPLE thinks or feels. they will do whatever they want and tell us all to go to hell. which they have for the last seven years
i am hearing that he did call James Taylor, but he couldnt make it, then he called William Hung and Michael Bolton, no answer yet.

:gives: For those of you who missed it, you didn't miss anything. John Kerry was in Cuba gloating over the success of himself opening an embassy in Cuba. So anyone so excited that they just can't control their bodily urges? And where was James Taylor? I guess he couldn't make it. Again millions of Americans had to endure the agony of listening to John Kerry speak. Anyone yell back at their TV sets? What did you scream back at Kerry?
Please let us know!:hellno:
Sorry I missed it...fresh back from his historic agreement with the Ayatollah. His ass is still throbbing from that encounter. I caught three seconds of the flag raising...thought we had defeated Isis. What an embarrassment.

:gives: For those of you who missed it, you didn't miss anything. John Kerry was in Cuba gloating over the success of himself opening an embassy in Cuba. So anyone so excited that they just can't control their bodily urges? And where was James Taylor? I guess he couldn't make it. Again millions of Americans had to endure the agony of listening to John Kerry speak. Anyone yell back at their TV sets? What did you scream back at Kerry?
Sorry I missed it...fresh back from his historic agreement with the Ayatollah. His ass is still throbbing from that encounter. I caught three seconds of the flag raising...thought we had defeated Isis. What an embarrassment.
i wonder how many people switched over to "The Chew" or "The Talk" when they caught John Kerry performing the speech. {god i hate those ABC shows}'.

I think Kerry helping score not one but two foreign policy triumphs has permanently damaged the kooks.

A year from now, when nothing bad has happened concerning Iran and Cuba, the Republicans are going to look especially dumb in regards to their hysterical predictions of doom. They'll want people to forget how they're acting now, but we won't let people forget.

Kerry is a world class douche bag.

The only Presidential Candidate that had a book written about him by his fellow veterans that told the story of him being a coward, liar and a sham during his four months in Vietnam.

The only Presidential Candidate that had a book written about him by his fellow veterans that told the story of him being a coward, liar and a sham during his four months in Vietnam.

Woooo, "had a book written about him". What a douche bag. I hate people who do that.

and did you know he served in Vietnam?

i wonder how many people switched over to "The Chew" or "The Talk" when they caught John Kerry performing the speech. {god i hate those ABC shows}'.

What do you imagine a Sec of State is supposed to do when an embassy that's been closed for half a century opens*? Sit home and watch a baseball game? Have any idea how the world works?

(* allegedly -- no link given)

What do you imagine a Sec of State is supposed to do when an embassy that's been closed for half a century opens*? Sit home and watch a baseball game? Have any idea how the world works?

What did Hillary do after our embassy in Benghazi was blown up and four people killed? She lied. And her boss went on a fund raiser. Check your imagination...and your memory.

What did Hillary do after our embassy in Benghazi was blown up and four people killed? She lied. And her boss went on a fund raiser. Check your imagination...and your memory.

Not even remotely close to an answer, is it?

Why does diplomacy always throw Conservatives into such a rage?

ArtleS20150129_low.jpg

Last edited:
woohoo....another masterful Obama/Kerry deal.....made with an enemy regime and them not giving us a thing in return....

:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back