Anyone Watching John Kerry In Cuba? Are We All Beyond Embarrassed By Kerry At This Point?

and did you know he served in Vietnam?
Yes...which is certainly more than what we can say for many who denigrate him here.
i am surprised he didnt mention it at least twice during that boring event.
This is just killing you, isn't it? :lol:
Jon Kerry reminds me of that "Dumbass Bear" from the Bugs Bunny roster. I can still remember his famous scenes where he was gloating " See George, See George, "I Done A Good Thing George", "George Is My Friend" Duhuh, Duhuh. {he was the retarded version of Yogi}.
fume...fume...fume........kapow! :blowup:
Troll, troll, troll, ...implode! :blowup:

woohoo....another masterful Obama/Kerry deal.....made with an enemy regime and them not giving us a thing in return....

:cuckoo:

"In return"? What, you actually think diplomatic relations are sold like a commodity? :disbelief:
What do you think, it's like a baseball trade and you get a "player to be named later"?

The stupidity of how the world works is astounding in here. One guy wants to sell embassy rights, another guy goes on a whinefest because the SoS does his fucking job....

And again -- I axed Skye this, she ran away -- how do you get "enemy regime"? When did Cuba invade the US?

you really need to study your history better......listen to Marco Rubio......a son of Cuban exiles...

"President Obama has rewarded the Castro regime for its repressive tactics and persistent, patient opposition to American interests," Rubio said Friday in a speech at the Foreign Policy Initiative in New York City. "He has unilaterally given up on a half-century worth of policy toward the Castro regime that was agreed upon by presidents of both parties.

"The deal with Cuba threatens America's moral standing in our hemisphere and around the world, brings legitimacy to a state sponsor of terror, and further empowers an ally of China and Russia that sits just 90 miles from our shore," the Florida senator added.

Secretary of State John Kerry arrived in Havana early Friday morning for the flag-raising ceremony at the American Embassy. While ranking U.S. and Cuban government officials will attend the formal event, no Cuban dissidents will be present to mark the occasion.

Rubio knocked their exclusion from the embassy opening, and added the event will be "little more than a propaganda rally for the Castro regime."

Election 2016 Marco Rubio blasts Obama on U.S. embassy opening in Cuba - CBS News
50 years....how'd that policy work out, Rubio? Look, your parents are pissed that they had to leave Cuba....we get it. But the world moves on..........well at least it does for most of us.

I'm assuming that the flag raised over the newly reopened American embassy in Cuba, thanks to our traitor in chief, was white.
Well, you know what they say about "assume".
Tell us since you seem to be an expert.
I am not the one "assuming"...that would be you. :D
You're a troll.
Nope...I'm addressing the opening of Cuba which I can say is about time. You're just crying over it. I hope you picked up a nice Con-federate flag crying towel while they were on sale.

woohoo....another masterful Obama/Kerry deal.....made with an enemy regime and them not giving us a thing in return....

"In return"? What, you actually think diplomatic relations are sold like a commodity? :disbelief:
What do you think, it's like a baseball trade and you get a "player to be named later"?

The stupidity of how the world works is astounding in here. One guy wants to sell embassy rights, another guy goes on a whinefest because the SoS does his fucking job....

And again -- I axed Skye this, she ran away -- how do you get "enemy regime"? When did Cuba invade the US?

you really need to study your history better......listen to Marco Rubio......a son of Cuban exiles...

"President Obama has rewarded the Castro regime for its repressive tactics and persistent, patient opposition to American interests," Rubio said Friday in a speech at the Foreign Policy Initiative in New York City. "He has unilaterally given up on a half-century worth of policy toward the Castro regime that was agreed upon by presidents of both parties.

"The deal with Cuba threatens America's moral standing in our hemisphere and around the world, brings legitimacy to a state sponsor of terror, and further empowers an ally of China and Russia that sits just 90 miles from our shore," the Florida senator added.

Secretary of State John Kerry arrived in Havana early Friday morning for the flag-raising ceremony at the American Embassy. While ranking U.S. and Cuban government officials will attend the formal event, no Cuban dissidents will be present to mark the occasion.

Rubio knocked their exclusion from the embassy opening, and added the event will be "little more than a propaganda rally for the Castro regime."

Election 2016 Marco Rubio blasts Obama on U.S. embassy opening in Cuba - CBS News
50 years....how'd that policy work out, Rubio? Look, your parents are pissed that they had to leave Cuba....we get it. But the world moves on..........well at least it does for most of us.
Moves on into the gutter. You're a stupid, naive troll.

Moves on into the gutter. You're a stupid, naive troll.
My, you are certainly upset.

I'm assuming that the flag raised over the newly reopened American embassy in Cuba, thanks to our traitor in chief, was white.
Well, you know what they say about "assume".
Tell us since you seem to be an expert.
I am not the one "assuming"...that would be you. :D
You're a troll.
Nope...I'm addressing the opening of Cuba which I can say is about time. You're just crying over it. I hope you picked up a nice Con-federate flag crying towel while they were on sale.
No, you're a stupid, naive troll. You abet murderers with your naïveté and stupidity.

woohoo....another 'intelligent' reply from a liberal.....:eusa_hand:

'move on' is your catchall phrase...

I tried to watch Kerry make an ass of himself but couldn't.

Every time his image lurched on screen my TV went to black.

No, the screen didn't go blank.

It just automatically jumped to the BET network.

Maybe that's why they call it a "Smart TV"?

Last edited:
Oh, by the way, did John Kerry Mention that Iran is making Nuclear Bombs during the boring speech?

This is a great moment, several decades late...but good to see us finally reopen relations with our neighboring country, Cuba! :clap: :clap:

and did Kerry actually bring up global warming during the speech? its as if he cant deliver a speech without it, god, he probably discusses global warming when he takes a crapper.

and gosh darn it! I was so looking forward to watching William Hung sing "You Got A Freind" during the historic event.

Conservatives are still fighting the cold war in the 1950s.

How outraging it must be to them to see President Obama achieve accomplishment after accomplishment. The same reason they are against the Iran treaty. It is another huge accomplishment for this president that no Republican could even come close to and which is backed by droves of high ranking US generals.

With normalized relations with Cuba we can now influence that nation towards democracy, by allowing the Cuban people to see a new future.

Cons keep a box of sand nearby at all times though, so they can bury their heads in it. Any change in the world is terrifying to them.

Conservatives are still fighting the cold war in the 1950s.

How outraging it must be to them to see President Obama achieve accomplishment after accomplishment. The same reason they are against the Iran treaty. It is another huge accomplishment for this president that no Republican could even come close to and which is backed by droves of high ranking US generals.

With normalized relations with Cuba we can now influence that nation towards democracy, by allowing the Cuban people to see a new future.

Cons keep a box of sand nearby at all times though, so they can bury their heads in it. Any change in the world is terrifying to them.
Yep....they are leaving tear stains all over this thread....it's getting soggy.

"Opening Cuba"...hilarious! The Castro brothers are laughing their asses off....nothing has changed or will change in Cuba as long as they're alive. Another 80 anti-Castro Cubans were beaten and arrested last Saturday. Every US dollar spent on the island goes directly to their dictatorship....the Cubans are paid in worthless script. All the embassies will accomplish is giving Fidel's top-notch spy network better access to us....Good job Barry...first Iran and now Cuba....hope and change we'll be paying for long after that dirtbag asshole is laying on a beach in Hawaii.

as far as I'm concerned. we need to Disband this Congress and send all them all home. they are pretty much worthless now. why do we need them, when we have a Dictator who runs around them and WE THE PEOPLE and does whatever the hell he feels like. and then hopefully the people will elect a Republican dictator in the next elections.

as far as I'm concerned. we need to Disband this Congress and send all them all home. they are pretty much worthless now. why do we need them, when we have a Dictator who runs around them and WE THE PEOPLE and does whatever the hell he feels like. and then hopefully the people will elect a Republican dictator in the next elections.

What exactly has president Obama done that is 'dictator' like?

Forum List

Back