Anyone Watching John Kerry In Cuba? Are We All Beyond Embarrassed By Kerry At This Point?

Bewteen Kerry/Hillary and Biden. what an embarrassment to all average and intelligent Americans
Yeah! Where are the wars they are supposed to start? Why have other nations agreed with our foreign policy rather than abandon us? Bring back Bus/Cheney/Rumsfeld/Rice/Powell so we can get about the business of invasion, occupation and general warfare!
not all republicans are neocons....

Bewteen Kerry/Hillary and Biden. what an embarrassment to all average and intelligent Americans
Yeah! Where are the wars they are supposed to start? Why have other nations agreed with our foreign policy rather than abandon us? Bring back Bus/Cheney/Rumsfeld/Rice/Powell so we can get about the business of invasion, occupation and general warfare!
And not all Democrats are as worthy of scorn as the OP suggests.

And not all Democrats are as worthy of scorn as the OP suggests.
Well, I'm not voting for Kerry for potus, but I don't think I'll set myself on fire to protest opening an embassy in Havana. LOL

True, it's those damned RINO's who fail to understand might makes right (and profits too).

If he slips getting off the boat will he get another purple heart?

Q. How much combat have you experienced
None, but irrelevant

How many political offices have you held?
:eusa_hand:

It's relevant, if only to show your assassination of his character wasn't based on personal experience and was simply and echo of right wing propaganda.
Hypocrisy, thy name is Wry

LOL

I'd ask you to explain the reason behind your post: "If he slips getting off the boat will he get another purple heart?", but I suspect I'd be called a name.

True...that's why the separate labeling.

If he slips getting off the boat will he get another purple heart?

Q. How much combat have you experienced
None, but irrelevant

How many political offices have you held?
:eusa_hand:

It's relevant, if only to show your assassination of his character wasn't based on personal experience and was simply and echo of right wing propaganda.
Hypocrisy, thy name is Wry

LOL

I'd ask you to explain the reason behind your post: "]If he slips getting off the boat will he get another purple heart?", but I suspect I'd be called a name.
It's like they think that during Viet Nam the brass was just handing Purple Hearts out for nothing. And I remember the GOP convention in 2004, they were handing out and wearing purple heart band aids.....that pretty much sums up their respect for the Medal.

That Damn Castro. He's just like Batista, only with way better healthcare, more economic parity and no Mafia. Da BASTID.

Fidel has executed over 30,000 Cubans....which on an island of 11M makes him one of the most notorious mass-murderers of all time.

firing-squad.jpg

it seems the left lacks a shame gene the same way they lack a gag reflex
I got over our involvement in Vietnam many years ago. Gotta let stuff go. I do think the dems are just silly about renaming the Jefferson Jackson dinner too.

the left has an appalingly high tolerance for THEIR mas murderers; especially the ones they have romantic visions about

well i guess Hillary wont give the VP position to anyone with the last name "Castro".

That Damn Castro. He's just like Batista, only with way better healthcare, more economic parity and no Mafia. Da BASTID.

Fidel has executed over 30,000 Cubans....which on an island of 11M makes him one of the most notorious mass-murderers of all time.

firing-squad.jpg
And Reagan did a deal with the soviets. Go hide in your fallout shelter.

And Reagan did a deal with the soviets. Go hide in your fallout shelter.

We had a fallout shelter next door during Kennedy's horseshit game of chicken with Khruschev, boy. And the "deal" Reagan did with the soviets, broke their backs....that's the difference between an American and a Kenyan doing deals.

Forum List

Back