Anyone Watching "My 600 Pound Life"? How Can Anyone Even Be Alive At 400 Pounds?

I've seen a few shows. Mostly women it seems but there were a couple of men I saw. I just think of the years it took to get that big and how much food it took. It's not like heroin where you try it at a party and a couple months later you are an addict. When you can't weigh yourself anymore on a standard bathroom scale, wouldn't you get the message? :dunno:
i was curious to see what the record is,,,it brought up a guy that was pushing 1400lbs,,,,died at 41,,,gee, i wonder what killed him

I've seen a few shows. Mostly women it seems but there were a couple of men I saw. I just think of the years it took to get that big and how much food it took. It's not like heroin where you try it at a party and a couple months later you are an addict. When you can't weigh yourself anymore on a standard bathroom scale, wouldn't you get the message? :dunno:
i was curious to see what the record is,,,it brought up a guy that was pushing 1400lbs,,,,died at 41,,,gee, i wonder what killed him

Gun crime.

This poor guy's legs are basically rotting off or something

bed-bound.jpg

or food poisoning at some D-Grade chinese restaurant?

I've been watching that show for awhile. It's almost fascinating to watch the destruction. Some of these people live in incredible pain. Their skin stretches and tears but they cannot stop eating. What goes on in their minds that they cannot stop shoveling food?
the most i have ever dead lifted was 385, and that alone as someones weight was enough for 3 heart attacks, how the hell does anyone weigh 600, unless they are 1/2 bear

My mother died of her weight. She just could not stop eating and my dad could not stop feeding her.

Most curious are those people who see themseles as so fat they are immobile. The same way people see themselves as the opposite sex. They just don't live long. Nor even as long as people who just get fat.

My mother died of her weight. She just could not stop eating and my dad could not stop feeding her.

Most curious are those people who see themseles as so fat they are immobile. The same way people see themselves as the opposite sex. They just don't live long. Nor even as long as people who just get fat.
yes, even the largest wresters generally die in their 40's. their doctors likely tell them this as they enter this new career/during their career. Its a miracle Hulk Hogan is still alive at 61?62?,,even though hes not 400+, most wrestlers that have gone thru what he has throughout his life have died young. all of those wrestling giants died before the age of 47.

yes, even the largest wresters generally die in their 40's. their doctors likely tell them this as they enter this new career/during their career. Its a miracle Hulk Hogan is still alive at 61?62?,,even though hes not 400+, most wrestlers that have gone thru what he has throughout his life have died young. all of those wrestling giants died before the age of 47.
Don't the wrestlers die of the drugs and steroids they take? The strain on their hearts are too much.

Don't the wrestlers die of the drugs and steroids they take? The strain on their hearts are too much.
yes, those are the ones who died in thier 30/40's who were always on coke or sterrhoids trying to be as strong as superman, and in time their hearts just stopped. have u ever googled "Dead Wrestlers"? i do time time. its just sad to see so many of them die in their prime around 35-40. all because they wanted to be super strong. the 7 foot ones/about 450-500 pounds pretty much died around 46.the only 7 foot giant alive is the Great Khali (kinda young though) Paul White is still around, i think he's 7ft 1? was 450ish,,,guess he knew he had to drop into the 300's or was going to die. its a miracle he's still alive.

This last weekend went to see a movie. Sitting next to me was a mother, daughter, and grandaughter.
The mother had to have been somewhere close to 500 lbs, daughter was closing fast, grandaughter was on the road.
All three of them had huge buckets of hot buttered popcorn, and soda's that would fill a camel for months. How they got their fat stubby fingers around the soda's was beyond me.
As an American I am truly embarrassed to be part of a community with cretins like this.

This last weekend went to see a movie. Sitting next to me was a mother, daughter, and grandaughter.
The mother had to have been somewhere close to 500 lbs, daughter was closing fast, grandaughter was on the road.
All three of them had huge buckets of hot buttered popcorn, and soda's that would fill a camel for months. How they got their fat stubby fingers around the soda's was beyond me.
As an American I am truly embarrassed to be part of a community with cretins like this.
sometimes we do see this image at our grocers/wal mart. unfortunately, its usually a woman in her 30's, maybe 325 pounds? and if we are behind her, we cant help but look at what is in her carraige, you pretty much know whats in it before she unloads the cart.

Forum List

Back