This Weeks "My 600 Pound Life".Features A 730ish Pound Patient.And He's Alive?

images
i saw that on Man VS Food!,,,,god, if I ate 4 of those in 1 day, I will be dead the next day

It takes a village to raise a 600 pounder. They never get that big on their own.
this 800 pound guy from last nights episode looks like he actually ate both Hillary and Bill

The sad thing is he has a handsome face, but just can't give up the grub....hopefully he changed and they will show him again. Those legs were awful to look at
even if he ever drops to 200 pounds, his skin will look about 80.

It takes a village to raise a 600 pounder. They never get that big on their own.
this 800 pound guy from last nights episode looks like he actually ate both Hillary and Bill

The sad thing is he has a handsome face, but just can't give up the grub....hopefully he changed and they will show him again. Those legs were awful to look at

They remove his Skin it will fill several buckets ....he takes it off 50# at a time

They remove his Skin it will fill several buckets ....he takes it off 50# at a time

i wonder when was the last time he sat on a toilet and was able to wipe himself

They don't show the failures the ones that die. There are quite a few "where are they now" shows, including on the internet. I've never seen James. I think he's one of the ones that didn't make it. He has that look about him.

I strongly believe that Obesity to this extent needs to be treated like a drug addiction.

90 days of rehab for obese individuals would make a world of difference. They wouldn't have access to all the trigger(bad) foods and 90 days is enough time to develop a new eating habit.

i love it when the doctor asks the patients what their typical diet consists of.
Lets see, Macaroni&Cheese, Burgers,Pizza,Hot Pockets, Coke,Mt.Dew, Diet Dr Pepper, Philly Cheese Steak Sandwitches, Cheesy Potatoes, and lots of italian foods.
If that was me, I would of died 10 years ago

Sounds like the Standard American Diet... which is why we are one of the most obese countries in the world, if not the most. I think things are changing though, people are waking up. Everybody should watch the documentaries Forks Over Knives and What The Health. (Unless one wants to stay fat and unhealthy.) :wink:

Veganism doesn't necessarily mean better health or being thin.

Forum List

Back