Anyone watching the MTV music awards? It looks like a bunch of chubby strippers.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
I'm so old I remember when MTV had really good musical talent. What the heck is this? I watched 3 acts and they were all Black girls wearing lingerie and dental floss for pants showing how sexual they can be. Wow there's your role models for young American girls, yikes.

I'm so old I remember when MTV had really good musical talent. What the heck is this? I watched 3 acts and they were all Black girls wearing lingerie and dental floss for pants showing how sexual they can be. Wow there's your role models for young American girls, yikes.

Nope didn't bother as I just assumed it would be BLM Awards #4 for the year.

Nope. Only one vid in the list I've ever liked; Money for nothing. The rest....meh....though I do like that "All the single Ladies" song but I prefer it sung by "The Pigs".

Local guys and a bit of a send up...but well done.

Greg

Wildcard True, but it's worse than that. There were hundreds of young girls in the audience watching the chubby black girl rolling around on the floor twerking.

laughed my ass off at the thread title, lol.

I didn't know they still had that thing, nd yeah I liked the Dire Straits vid and song, but that's about it for for my MTV knowledge. I don't even watch the CMA Awards any more. The Grammies are now just Thugzzbawl for faggots and commies, don't watch them either. Still don't get the big fat asses being 'hot' or something, either.

Bad taste is fashionable

mtvfashiondregs.JPG

...the women dress, sing, and dance like WHORES.....at least in the 50s, 60s, more of the groups/males dressed with suit and ties .....then you have the fruitcakes like Prince---and JLo

--hey everyone, look at my ASS!!!!!!! hahahahahhahahahaha

idiocy--you can only go so far down the ladder before you hit bottom
1631526223990.png

1631526274145.png

...the women dress, sing, and dance like WHORES.....at least in the 50s, 60s, more of the groups/males dressed with suit and ties .....then you have the fruitcakes like Prince---and JLo

--hey everyone, look at my ASS!!!!!!! hahahahahhahahahaha

idiocy--you can only go so far down the ladder before you hit bottom
View attachment 538531
View attachment 538532
her parents must be so proud

,o1 a1-2-3.jpg

Alanis Morissette Admits Music Industry Is Run by Elite Pedophiles: ‘They’re ALL Child Rapists’​

Forum List

Back