Anyone who read Obama's autobiography could see he doesn't like cops!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Obama doesn't like cops.
The first time this was evident was when I read on the following pages 94 -95 of Obama's autobiography, "Dreams from My Father"...published July 18,1995.
Note these incidents predict his behavior and we ignored this.
This is like Hitler's "Mein Kempf" that was also ignored and look at the consequences.
A) His total disdain and dislike of law enforcement officers
B) His disdain and disgust for his mother, read his condescension towards her!
C) Finally this shows Obama predilection towards lying.
Towards using tricks, tactics and fooling people as to his real attitudes and aspirations!
Obama writes:
"Of course either way you needed some luck.
That's what Pablo had lacked, mostly, not having his driver's license that day, a cop with nothing better to do than to check the trunk of his car..
Or Bruce not finding his way back from too many bad acid trips, winding up in a funny farm.
Or Duke not walking away from that car wreck....
I had tried to explain some of this to my mother once, the role of luck in the world, the spin of the wheel.
It was at the start of my senior year in high school; she was back in Hawaii her field work completed and one day she had marched into my room wanting to know the details of Pablo's arrest.
I had given her a reassuring smile and patted her hand told her not to worry, I wouldn't do anything stupid.
It was usually an effective tactic, another one of those tricks I had learned.
People were satisfied so long as you were courteous and smiled and made no sudden moves.
They were more than satisfied.
They were revealed.
Such a pleasant surprise to find a well-mannered young black man who didn't seem angry all the time.
"
Think about it... NOW we know why Obama has continually knocked the police...remember his statement in 2009...that the "Cambridge police acted stupidly"?
Doesn't this sound like when he was a senior in high school describing the "cop with nothing better to do"?

Or could be a
2016-04-22-08-35-04--2037242486.jpeg

I read Dreams of my Father after Barry became president. It confirmed many of my impressions of him, his values, his beliefs. Whenever the subject of Dreams of My Father comes up, obama fans get squirrelly. Could it be because they too have read that book?

Obama doesn't like cops.
The first time this was evident was when I read on the following pages 94 -95 of Obama's autobiography, "Dreams from My Father"...published July 18,1995.
Note these incidents predict his behavior and we ignored this.
This is like Hitler's "Mein Kempf" that was also ignored and look at the consequences.
A) His total disdain and dislike of law enforcement officers
B) His disdain and disgust for his mother, read his condescension towards her!
C) Finally this shows Obama predilection towards lying.
Towards using tricks, tactics and fooling people as to his real attitudes and aspirations!
Obama writes:
"Of course either way you needed some luck.
That's what Pablo had lacked, mostly, not having his driver's license that day, a cop with nothing better to do than to check the trunk of his car..
Or Bruce not finding his way back from too many bad acid trips, winding up in a funny farm.
Or Duke not walking away from that car wreck....
I had tried to explain some of this to my mother once, the role of luck in the world, the spin of the wheel.
It was at the start of my senior year in high school; she was back in Hawaii her field work completed and one day she had marched into my room wanting to know the details of Pablo's arrest.
I had given her a reassuring smile and patted her hand told her not to worry, I wouldn't do anything stupid.
It was usually an effective tactic, another one of those tricks I had learned.
People were satisfied so long as you were courteous and smiled and made no sudden moves.
They were more than satisfied.
They were revealed.
Such a pleasant surprise to find a well-mannered young black man who didn't seem angry all the time.
"
Think about it... NOW we know why Obama has continually knocked the police...remember his statement in 2009...that the "Cambridge police acted stupidly"?
Doesn't this sound like when he was a senior in high school describing the "cop with nothing better to do"?

Oh yes obviously Obama saying:

Was Obama cry to start killing cops.......

You right wing nut jobs.....how very sad.

He is not a fan of white people or Christians. Obama is a bigot.

"To avoid being mistaken for a sellout, I chose my friends carefully. The more politically active black students. The foreign students. The Chicanos. The Marxist professors and structural feminists and punk-rock performance poets. We smoked cigarettes and wore leather jackets. At night, in the dorms, we discussed neocolonialism, Franz Fanon, Eurocentrism, and patriarchy. When we ground out our cigarettes in the hallway carpet or set our stereos so loud that the walls began to shake, we were resisting bourgeois society's stifling conventions. We weren't indifferent or careless or insecure. We were alienated.

But this strategy alone couldn't provide the distance I wanted, from Joyce or my past. After all, there were thousands of so-called campus radicals, most of them white and tenured and happily tolerant. No, it remained necessary to prove which side you were on, to show your loyalty to the black masses, to strike out and name names." -- Barack Obama

"You got into these small towns in Pennsylvania and, like a lot of small towns in the Midwest, the jobs have been gone now for 25 years and nothing's replaced them. And they fell through the Clinton Administration, and the Bush Administration, and each successive administration has said that somehow these communities are gonna regenerate and they have not. And it's not surprising then they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren't like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations." -- Barack Obama

I read Dreams of my Father after Barry became president. It confirmed many of my impressions of him, his values, his beliefs. Whenever the subject of Dreams of My Father comes up, obama fans get squirrelly. Could it be because they too have read that book?

I read the "Dreams of My Father"- no reason to be 'squirrely' about anything. I can't think of a single Presidential candidate who provided such a candid picture of who he was and what his experiences were.

WOW! YOU FOUND THE KEY PIECE OF EVIDENCE! He was annoyed at having his trunk checked! I'm surprised he was even allowed into college with those radical beliefs:eek:

There are a lot of right wingers on this forum who hate cops.
But none are the President!

Well since President Obama is neither a right winger or hates cops- I agree.
Here is what President Obama said- apparently you call this an example of how he hate cops

What we do know is that there has been a vicious, calculated and despicable attack on law enforcement. Police in Dallas were on duty, doing their jobs, keeping people safe during peaceful protests. These law enforcement officers were targeted, and nearly a dozen officers were shot. Five were killed. Other officers and at least one civilian were wounded — some are in serious condition, and we are praying for their recovery.

As I told Mayor Rawlings, I believe that I speak for every single American when I say that we are horrified over these events,
and that we stand united with the people and the police department in Dallas. According to police, there are multiple suspects. We will learn more, undoubtedly, about their twisted motivations. But let’s be clear: There is no possible justification for these kinds of attacks or any violence against law enforcement.

"You got into these small towns in Pennsylvania and, like a lot of small towns in the Midwest, the jobs have been gone now for 25 years and nothing's replaced them. And they fell through the Clinton Administration, and the Bush Administration, and each successive administration has said that somehow these communities are gonna regenerate and they have not. And it's not surprising then they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren't like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations." -- Barack Obama

Yep- because only white people have guns or religion.....

I read the "Dreams of My Father"- no reason to be 'squirrely' about anything. I can't think of a single Presidential candidate who provided such a candid picture of who he was and what his experiences were.
No argument there. Still, if you are not squirrelly about who barry is, then you too must be anti white, anti Christian, anti freedom, anti America.

Who you think he was referring to in small towns in the Midwest?

There are a lot of right wingers on this forum who hate cops.
But none are the President!

Well since President Obama is neither a right winger or hates cops- I agree.
Here is what President Obama said- apparently you call this an example of how he hate cops

What we do know is that there has been a vicious, calculated and despicable attack on law enforcement. Police in Dallas were on duty, doing their jobs, keeping people safe during peaceful protests. These law enforcement officers were targeted, and nearly a dozen officers were shot. Five were killed. Other officers and at least one civilian were wounded — some are in serious condition, and we are praying for their recovery.

As I told Mayor Rawlings, I believe that I speak for every single American when I say that we are horrified over these events,
and that we stand united with the people and the police department in Dallas. According to police, there are multiple suspects. We will learn more, undoubtedly, about their twisted motivations. But let’s be clear: There is no possible justification for these kinds of attacks or any violence against law enforcement.

The REST of his speech!!!

For now, let me just say that even as yesterday I spoke about our need to be concerned, as all Americans, about racial disparities in our criminal justice system, I also said yesterday that our police have an extraordinarily difficult job and the vast majority of them do their job in outstanding fashion. "
Again Obama READY to blame the police i.e. racial disparities! Obviously Obama and YOU haven't read this study:
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/12/u...e-use-of-force-but-not-in-shootings.html?_r=0

Surprising New Evidence Shows Bias in Police Use of Force but Not in Shootings
This is a study by a "BLACK" Harvard economist after he and a group of student researchers spent about 3,000 hours assembling detailed data from police reports in Houston; Austin, Tex.; Dallas; Los Angeles; Orlando, Fla.; Jacksonville, Fla.; and four other counties in Florida.

They examined 1,332 shootings between 2000 and 2015, systematically coding police narratives.

useofforcenotwithcompliant.png

Who you think he was referring to in small towns in the Midwest?
Well it wasn't BLACKS because these state like Pennsylvania have Black or African American alone, July 1, 2015, (V2015) (a)11.7%

No argument there. Still, if you are not squirrelly about who barry is, then you too must be anti white, anti Christian, anti freedom, anti America.

No- I just have good reading comprehension and am not a bigot.

Forum List

Back