Anyone who read Obama's autobiography could see he doesn't like cops!

You thought he was a piece of shit the first time you saw him.

And have believed every bit of shit that all of your right wing nut jobs have imagined in the last 8 years.

Note- you are the one who brought race into this- and that is what it was always about for you- race.

Not my fault you can't read. You're making up things now.

You voted for the black SOB for one reason. Not my fault all you saw was skin color and voted for him to make your guilt ridden white ass feel better.

It is all about race for you- from the time you first saw Barack Obama's skin color on- it has always been about race for you- which of course is why you raised the issue of race.

View attachment 81219

Still proving you can't read.

You're the one that voted skin color, not me. Did it make you feel better to vote black?

Actually it was my former state, Iowa that put Obama into office. To understand that you need to know that the Democrat Iowa primary in 2008
are held in caucuses. Many caucuses require the attendees to stand for their candidate. So with dozens of MSM hanging on the Iowans
choice the media with mikes in hand ask "why are you standing for Obama"... The Iowan not wanting to be considered unsophisticated, dumb farmer which most Iowans manifested as an inferiority complex couldn't give any logical reasons, but NOT wanting to appear racist, the Iowan stood for Obama...not because Obama stood for anything but because the Iowan didn't want to appear racist which by NOT voting for Obama the idiot MSM would conclude that was the ONLY reason Iowans wouldn't vote for Obama...i.e. that Iowans were racists if they didn't vote for Obama!

So you think Iowans are racists.

Because they voted for Barack Obama.

Because you can't imagine anyone voting for a black candidate.....except because of his race.

It's not hard to think you voted for a black candidate due to skin color when you did.

I believed he was a piece of shit from the first time he stated what he supported. You puckered up to his ass when you saw he was black and could vote for a black in order to make yourself feel better and rid yourself of some white guilt.

And have believed every bit of shit that all of your right wing nut jobs have imagined in the last 8 years.

Note- you are the one who brought race into this- and that is what it was always about for you- race.

You voted for the black SOB for one reason. Not my fault all you saw was skin color and voted for him to make your guilt ridden white ass feel better.

It is all about race for you- from the time you first saw Barack Obama's skin color on- it has always been about race for you- which of course is why you raised the issue of race.

View attachment 81219

You're the one that voted skin color, not me. Did it make you feel better to vote black?

You're the one who brought race into this thread with your obsession about the President's skin color.

It always makes me feel better when I point out racists like you.

I'm the one that wrote I knew where I heard what he SAID I wouldn't vote for him. You're the one that made something unrelated to race about race.

You didn't have to hear a word he said in order to vote for him. All you needed was to see him.

Think about it... NOW we know why Obama has continually knocked the police...remember his statement in 2009...that the "Cambridge police acted stupidly"?
Doesn't this sound like when he was a senior in high school describing the "cop with nothing better to do"?

Are you saying the cops acted smartly when they arrested a distinguished professor on the porch of his own home?

"You got into these small towns in Pennsylvania and, like a lot of small towns in the Midwest, the jobs have been gone now for 25 years and nothing's replaced them. And they fell through the Clinton Administration, and the Bush Administration, and each successive administration has said that somehow these communities are gonna regenerate and they have not. And it's not surprising then they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren't like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations." -- Barack Obama

And what is wrong with this statement, exactly? I think he summed up Red State thinking in one paragraph.

View attachment 81219

You're the one who brought race into this thread with your obsession about the President's skin color.

I'm the one that wrote I knew where I heard what he SAID I wouldn't vote for him. You're the one that made something unrelated to race about race.

You didn't have to hear a word he said in order to vote for him. All you needed was to see him.

You were the first one to raise race in this thread.

Because it is all about race to you.

View attachment 81219

Actually it was my former state, Iowa that put Obama into office. To understand that you need to know that the Democrat Iowa primary in 2008
are held in caucuses. Many caucuses require the attendees to stand for their candidate. So with dozens of MSM hanging on the Iowans
choice the media with mikes in hand ask "why are you standing for Obama"... The Iowan not wanting to be considered unsophisticated, dumb farmer which most Iowans manifested as an inferiority complex couldn't give any logical reasons, but NOT wanting to appear racist, the Iowan stood for Obama...not because Obama stood for anything but because the Iowan didn't want to appear racist which by NOT voting for Obama the idiot MSM would conclude that was the ONLY reason Iowans wouldn't vote for Obama...i.e. that Iowans were racists if they didn't vote for Obama!

Because you can't imagine anyone voting for a black candidate.....except because of his race.

It's not hard to think you voted for a black candidate due to skin color when you did.

Its not hard to think that you voted against a black candidate due to skin color when you did vote against him.

View attachment 81219

Its not hard to think that you voted against a black candidate due to skin color when you did vote against him.

So now you're claim is I vote against candidates rather than for the one I prefer? Prove it.

View attachment 81219

My statement was I knew I wouldn't vote for him when I heard what he supported and said. You're the one that brought up race
I read Dreams of my Father after Barry became president. It confirmed many of my impressions of him, his values, his beliefs. Whenever the subject of Dreams of My Father comes up, obama fans get squirrelly. Could it be because they too have read that book?

I read the "Dreams of My Father"- no reason to be 'squirrely' about anything. I can't think of a single Presidential candidate who provided such a candid picture of who he was and what his experiences were.
No argument there. Still, if you are not squirrelly about who barry is, then you too must be anti white, anti Christian, anti freedom, anti America.

No- I just have good reading comprehension and am not a bigot.

That's a fucking lie.

'Anyone who read Obama's autobiography could see he doesn't like cops!'
- You are such a racist. :p

View attachment 81219

Actually, it was you. Post #31 made yesterday (7/11/2016) at 4:44 PM said "I believed he was a piece of shit from the first time I heard what he supported", HEARD being the key word. I also said that you voted based on skin color. Both are true statements.

View attachment 81219

Actually, it was you. Post #31 made yesterday (7/11/2016) at 4:44 PM said "I believed he was a piece of shit from the first time I heard what he supported", HEARD being the key word. I also said that you voted based on skin color. Both are true statements.

And as I pointed out- you brought race into this thread.

Because that is all that matters to you- you voted against the black candidate because of the color of his skin.

And as I pointed out- you brought race into this thread.

Because that is all that matters to you- you voted against the black candidate because of the color of his skin.

And you still make that claim despite my posting of the actual statement I made? You really are a dumb piece of shit.

So now you're claim is I vote against candidates rather than for the one I prefer? Prove it.

LOL- for someone who demands proof you are quick to lie about me

Your post #31- where you introduced race into the thread

You puckered up to his ass when you saw he was black and could vote for a black in order to make yourself feel better and rid yourself of some white guilt

Shall I waste my time asking you to 'prove' that claim? Hell no- you will just spout more racial crap that you fantasize about me.

This is all about race to you. And my proof for that is that you were the one who brought race into our discussion.

I've read enough of that hateful, evil, chip-on-shoulder, cocksucker Obama's writings, when it comes to white people that pig has a level of paranoia that could outdo a stay-awake-marathon meth addict. I can't be the only person on this board to see that the most gigantic crime wave in this country's history, the ****** crybabies, are a hate-filled, feral humanoid subspecies that's just genetically close enough to breed with us humans but not enough to have a human brain (hence the 85-average-I.Q.).

I can give anthropological evidence that these carpet-headed schlemiels aren't completely human: all human races are a hybrid of cro-magnon and neanderthal. And the races with the highest I.Q.s (whites & Asians) have the largest percentage of neanderthal. Yet blacks are pure cro-magnon and lo and behold, they're the race with the lowest average I.Q. Ergo, humanoids but not completely human. I swear, I've never seen a race/species filled with such evil and malice as these outdated farm equipment.

Forum List

Back