Anyone who read Obama's autobiography could see he doesn't like cops!

There are a lot of right wingers on this forum who hate cops.
But none are the President!

Well since President Obama is neither a right winger or hates cops- I agree.
Here is what President Obama said- apparently you call this an example of how he hate cops

What we do know is that there has been a vicious, calculated and despicable attack on law enforcement. Police in Dallas were on duty, doing their jobs, keeping people safe during peaceful protests. These law enforcement officers were targeted, and nearly a dozen officers were shot. Five were killed. Other officers and at least one civilian were wounded — some are in serious condition, and we are praying for their recovery.

As I told Mayor Rawlings, I believe that I speak for every single American when I say that we are horrified over these events,
and that we stand united with the people and the police department in Dallas. According to police, there are multiple suspects. We will learn more, undoubtedly, about their twisted motivations. But let’s be clear: There is no possible justification for these kinds of attacks or any violence against law enforcement.

The REST of his speech!!!

For now, let me just say that even as yesterday I spoke about our need to be concerned, as all Americans, about racial disparities in our criminal justice system, I also said yesterday that our police have an extraordinarily difficult job and the vast majority of them do their job in outstanding fashion. "
Again Obama READY to blame the police i.e. racial disparities! Obviously Obama and YOU haven't read this study:]

How is he blaming the police? I mean other than in your little mind?

I also said yesterday that our police have an extraordinarily difficult job and the vast majority of them do their job in outstanding fashion. "

Here is what President Obama said- apparently you call this an example of how he hate cops

What we do know is that there has been a vicious, calculated and despicable attack on law enforcement. Police in Dallas were on duty, doing their jobs, keeping people safe during peaceful protests. These law enforcement officers were targeted, and nearly a dozen officers were shot. Five were killed. Other officers and at least one civilian were wounded — some are in serious condition, and we are praying for their recovery.

As I told Mayor Rawlings, I believe that I speak for every single American when I say that we are horrified over these events,
and that we stand united with the people and the police department in Dallas. According to police, there are multiple suspects. We will learn more, undoubtedly, about their twisted motivations. But let’s be clear: There is no possible justification for these kinds of attacks or any violence against law enforcement.

For now, let me just say that even as yesterday I spoke about our need to be concerned, as all Americans, about racial disparities in our criminal justice system, I also said yesterday that our police have an extraordinarily difficult job and the vast majority of them do their job in outstanding fashion. "
Again Obama READY to blame the police i.e. racial disparities! Obviously Obama and YOU haven't read this study:]

I also said yesterday that our police have an extraordinarily difficult job and the vast majority of them do their job in outstanding fashion. "

He also said that if you like you health insurance you can keep your health insurance. That was a lie. Why should we believe what he says about concern for the police officers now?

"You got into these small towns in Pennsylvania and, like a lot of small towns in the Midwest, the jobs have been gone now for 25 years and nothing's replaced them. And they fell through the Clinton Administration, and the Bush Administration, and each successive administration has said that somehow these communities are gonna regenerate and they have not. And it's not surprising then they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren't like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations." -- Barack Obama

Yep- because only white people have guns or religion.....

Who you think he was referring to in small towns in the Midwest?
Well it wasn't BLACKS because these state like Pennsylvania have Black or African American alone, July 1, 2015, (V2015) (a)11.7%

What do you imagine your sentence is supposed to be meaning?

He also said that if you like you health insurance you can keep your health insurance. That was a lie. Why should we believe what he says now?

You believed he was evil from the first day his candidacy was announced.

How many specifically? Names?

Odium for one.

Proof?

Go look it up......I am not here to do your work.

I didn't provide the name, you did. It's on you to prove your claim. Since you made it, it is your responsibility to do the "work". You really don't understand how that things work, do you?

He also said that if you like you health insurance you can keep your health insurance. That was a lie. Why should we believe what he says now?

I believed he was a piece of shit from the first time he stated what he supported. You puckered up to his ass when you saw he was black and could vote for a black in order to make yourself feel better and rid yourself of some white guilt.

I believed he was a piece of shit from the first time he stated what he supported. You puckered up to his ass when you saw he was black and could vote for a black in order to make yourself feel better and rid yourself of some white guilt.

You thought he was a piece of shit the first time you saw him.

And have believed every bit of shit that all of your right wing nut jobs have imagined in the last 8 years.

Note- you are the one who brought race into this- and that is what it was always about for you- race.

And have believed every bit of shit that all of your right wing nut jobs have imagined in the last 8 years.

Note- you are the one who brought race into this- and that is what it was always about for you- race.

Not my fault you can't read. You're making up things now.

You voted for the black SOB for one reason. Not my fault all you saw was skin color and voted for him to make your guilt ridden white ass feel better.

You voted for the black SOB for one reason. Not my fault all you saw was skin color and voted for him to make your guilt ridden white ass feel better.

It is all about race for you- from the time you first saw Barack Obama's skin color on- it has always been about race for you- which of course is why you raised the issue of race.

upload_2016-7-11_16-13-18.jpeg

It is all about race for you- from the time you first saw Barack Obama's skin color on- it has always been about race for you- which of course is why you raised the issue of race.

View attachment 81219

Still proving you can't read.

You're the one that voted skin color, not me. Did it make you feel better to vote black?

View attachment 81219

You're the one that voted skin color, not me. Did it make you feel better to vote black?

Actually it was my former state, Iowa that put Obama into office. To understand that you need to know that the Democrat Iowa primary in 2008
are held in caucuses. Many caucuses require the attendees to stand for their candidate. So with dozens of MSM hanging on the Iowans
choice the media with mikes in hand ask "why are you standing for Obama"... The Iowan not wanting to be considered unsophisticated, dumb farmer which most Iowans manifested as an inferiority complex couldn't give any logical reasons, but NOT wanting to appear racist, the Iowan stood for Obama...not because Obama stood for anything but because the Iowan didn't want to appear racist which by NOT voting for Obama the idiot MSM would conclude that was the ONLY reason Iowans wouldn't vote for Obama...i.e. that Iowans were racists if they didn't vote for Obama!

View attachment 81219

Actually it was my former state, Iowa that put Obama into office. To understand that you need to know that the Democrat Iowa primary in 2008
are held in caucuses. Many caucuses require the attendees to stand for their candidate. So with dozens of MSM hanging on the Iowans
choice the media with mikes in hand ask "why are you standing for Obama"... The Iowan not wanting to be considered unsophisticated, dumb farmer which most Iowans manifested as an inferiority complex couldn't give any logical reasons, but NOT wanting to appear racist, the Iowan stood for Obama...not because Obama stood for anything but because the Iowan didn't want to appear racist which by NOT voting for Obama the idiot MSM would conclude that was the ONLY reason Iowans wouldn't vote for Obama...i.e. that Iowans were racists if they didn't vote for Obama!

So you think Iowans are racists.

Because they voted for Barack Obama.

Because you can't imagine anyone voting for a black candidate.....except because of his race.

View attachment 81219

You're the one who brought race into this thread with your obsession about the President's skin color.

It always makes me feel better when I point out racists like you.

Not at all. It wasn't until AFTER I read and studied about him and learned that he is evil. Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama's choice of church to attend for more than 20 years played a big part in my decision.

Again Obama READY to blame the police i.e. racial disparities! Obviously Obama and YOU haven't read this study:
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/12/u...e-use-of-force-but-not-in-shootings.html?_r=0

Surprising New Evidence Shows Bias in Police Use of Force but Not in Shootings
This is a study by a "BLACK" Harvard economist after he and a group of student researchers spent about 3,000 hours assembling detailed data from police reports in Houston; Austin, Tex.; Dallas; Los Angeles; Orlando, Fla.; Jacksonville, Fla.; and four other counties in Florida.

They examined 1,332 shootings between 2000 and 2015, systematically coding police narratives.

View attachment 81198
I wish they would factor income levels into these studies. They also need to consider stable two parent homes vs pick a dad homes. Blacks have the ability to change their own fortunes. The first thing they should do is stop attacking/murdering whites and others at a ridiculous rate. Blacks are the attackers against other races over 80% of the time. I suggested that black Americans should reduce the amount of violent criminal actions they commit if they want to reduce incarceration rates. I was told by liberals that is silly.

Forum List

Back