Anyone who thinks Ukraine is going to win is deluded

Putin has been waging a very limited and humane special military operation.
But the U.S. / EU coalition using NATO as its military enforcer. Is ramping up the conflict by supplying the Ukrainian forces with massive amounts of money and weapons. Falsely telling them they can win the war.
All this is doing is prolonging Ukraine's inevitable defeat and wasting the lives of untold thousands of Ukrainian citizens on a lost cause.
Yeah i never understood right from the very beginning why he didn't run a regular bombing campaign which would have flattened the entire country in three or four weeks. Has to be for the reasons you're saying.
In the process it's costing him a number of soldiers.... He may have overestimated the Goodwill of the Ukrainian people.

Last edited:
Untold thousands of Ukrainian citizens have been slaughtered by Putin but this confused idiot thinks Putin's ware efforts are humane. Can liberals be any dumber?
He's actually showing a great deal of restraint compared to what he could have done. I know it's a favorite joke around here to think that the Russian army are a bunch of doofuses and that's why they lost so many men but that's not really what the situation is. Putin walked into a trap that was set for him by the United States and NATO that amounted to a surprise buzz saw. After reading the history of the conflict over the past 8 years I believe Putin's decision to go in was not only legal but something he virtually had no choice in. Don't Confuse that with me saying that he's a good guy because I never say that.

He didn't need to send in ground troops right off the bat he could have conducted a one month long bombing campaign that would have flattened the whole place.

I think Russia will win in the end, but at the cost of them being an ex-super power. No one will want to deal with them for a very long time, their military will be horribly maimed, and all credibility will go down the tubes. The world will be against them and will no longer fear them.
Russia won't lose but they won't win either. Russia will end up like North Korea, an isolated, authoritarian, pariah, 3rd-world country.

He's actually showing a great deal of restraint compared to what he could have done. I know it's a favorite joke around here to think that the Russian army are a bunch of doofuses and that's why they lost so many men but that's not really what the situation is. Putin walked into a trap that was set for him by the United States and NATO that amounted to a surprise buzz saw. After reading the history of the conflict over the past 8 years I believe Putin's decision to go in was not only legal but something he virtually had no choice in. Don't Confuse that with me saying that he's a good guy because I never say that.

He didn't need to send in ground troops right off the bat he could have conducted a one month long bombing campaign that would have flattened the whole place.
Was the Ukraine a threat to Russia?

Was the Ukraine a threat to Russia?
No... But the Ukraine/ NATO / European Union cooperative definitely was and definitely had intentions of taking Russia down. They still do. Now I'm no big fan of Putin or of the Russian government... Stands to reason though no matter who you are that if you're facing an existential threat you're going to react. NATO has been itching for this for a long time.

Russia won't lose but they won't win either. Russia will end up like North Korea, an isolated, authoritarian, pariah, 3rd-world country.
Russia will do just fine and even thrive.
It has the natural resources and manufacturing infrastructure to take care of its citizens.
And many countries will still buy Russia's crude oil, LNG, rare minerals, fertilizer, lumber, etc.

It has the natural resources and manufacturing infrastructure to take care of its citizens.
And many countries will still buy Russia's crude oil, LNG, rare minerals, fertilizer, lumber, etc.
The key to their future financially will be decoupling from the dollar system. Not an easy task especially when the rest of the world trades in Dollars. If you can get China and India in on the deal roughly 1/3 of the entire world's population you've got a good start. Bring in indonesia and you've captured about half of world's manufacturing capability. Add to that the fact that Russia has endless hydrocarbons that both China and India desperately need.. especially coal... and you have the beginnings of a system that could stand on its own away from the reserve dollar. If that's what's happening now it will explain why the West is so confused by the resurgence of the ruble. They have no way to measure it because they're not involved in that system right now.

Hundreds of Russian tanker ships are "going dark". Meaning they are turning off their transponders so they can't be tracked. So it's basically business as usual as Russia thumbs its nose at the worthless U.S. / EU sanctions.
(short informative video about what's really going on)

Last edited:

Who knows, maybe in this case a no-fly zone over Ukraine became the reality and Putin knew that.

No... But the Ukraine/ NATO / European Union cooperative definitely was and definitely had intentions of taking Russia down. They still do. Now I'm no big fan of Putin or of the Russian government... Stands to reason though no matter who you are that if you're facing an existential threat you're going to react. NATO has been itching for this for a long time.
If NATO was planning on doing something they would have done it when Russia took Crimea.

God almighty. You call intentionally targeting and killing thousands of women and children, Restraint???????????
Talk about clueless. Do you really think our fool in charge, along with NATO set a trap? Total BS. Biden didn't have the guts or common sense to arm Ukraine before Putin invaded. As bad as it is and all the unnecessary deaths that have happened are the fault of dumbass Biden.

God almighty. You call intentionally targeting and killing thousands of women and children, Restraint???????????
Talk about clueless. Do you really think our fool in charge, along with NATO set a trap? Total BS. Biden didn't have the guts or common sense to arm Ukraine before Putin invaded. As bad as it is and all the unnecessary deaths that have happened are the fault of dumbass Biden.
Yes I know it was terrible what the Ukrainians did to the Russian Nationals in Luhansk and Donbas for 8 years. Murder, rape, kidnap of women children and innocent civilians. I agree with you.

Just Because Our Race Traitors Won't Enforce Our Own Monroe Doctrine Doesn't Mean Russia Can't Have One of Its Own

The Ukraine has been Russian territory for a thousand years. Putin wants it back in one piece, so he's delaying the carpet-bombing that may become necessary because of the Globalists' meddling in traditional Russian sphere of influence.

The Globaloneys Bit Off More Than They Can Chew

Russia has an open market in China, India, Turkey, Hungary, and every other country where the citizens will get fed up with the backfiring trade sanctions.

That is pure nonsense. ... :cuckoo:

Actually no. Otherwise the invasion is an unjustified act of war. By acting with the auspices and authority of say. The UN. The action is authorized by a recognized international authority.

As an example. The blockade of Cuba during the Missile Crisis was authorized by the Association of American States. Korea was authorized by the United Nations. Kuwait was under the authority of the United Nations. Desert Shield and Storm.

Russia didn’t bother with any of that. It would have required Putin to tell the truth. And he would honestly rather sell his daughter into sexual slavery than tell the truth about where the bathroom is.

Putin has been waging a very limited and humane special military operation.
But the U.S. / EU coalition using NATO as its military enforcer. Is ramping up the conflict by supplying the Ukrainian forces with massive amounts of money and weapons. Falsely telling them they can win the war.
All this is doing is prolonging Ukraine's inevitable defeat and wasting the lives of untold thousands of Ukrainian citizens on a lost cause.
So you are saying it's just about killing as many Russians as possible? Challenge accepted. 👍🤔👍

I don’t know if Ukraine is going to win. I hope so. In some ways, thankfully, Russia has already lost. Good.

I hear Putin may have cancer. Wouldn’t it be wonderful if that miserable cocksucker would just fucking die? I hope he has a lunch full of

Novichok or maybe polonium-210.​

That would be nice.

I don’t know if Ukraine is going to win. I hope so. In some ways, thankfully, Russia has already lost. Good.

I hear Putin may have cancer. Wouldn’t it be wonderful if that miserable cocksucker would just fucking die? I hope he has a lunch full of

Novichok or maybe polonium-210.​

That would be nice.
Oh yea.

Imagine what Russia could have been without Putin. It was a fledgling democracy with extremely educated workforce and massive natural resources. They should have a GDP second only to the US right now.

Forum List

Back