AOC does not like the way JD Vance sits

Did I miss a remark about a couch and sex? I see references to it, but have no clue what about.
AOC DOESNT LIKE MANSPREADING. I GUESS.

she probably thinks JD is trying to display his gonads when all it really is .....the chair itself putting upward pressure on the glutes and hips that would tend to make the legs separate.

I experience the same effect on such chairs

Jo

AOC DOESNT LIKE MANSPREADING. I GUESS.

she probably thinks JD is trying to display his gonads when all it really is .....the chair itself putting upward pressure on the glutes and hips that would tend to make the legs separate.

I experience the same effect on such chairs

Jo
In the scheme of things, it’s a silly thing to complain about. We have an Administration that is siding with antisemitic Muslims, Iran is threatening Israel and Biden says nothing, grocery and gas prices are still sky-high, people can’t make their rent, and millions of lowlife illegals are being incentivized to come here and demand Americans put them in hotels….

…and the worst the Dems can come up with is how JD was sitting in a photo?

They sure avoid discussing policies.

In the scheme of things, it’s a silly thing to complain about. We have an Administration that is siding with antisemitic Muslims, Iran is threatening Israel and Biden says nothing, grocery and gas prices are still sky-high, people can’t make their rent, and millions of lowlife illegals are being incentivized to come here and demand Americans put them in hotels….

…and the worst the Dems can come up with is how JD was sitting in a photo?

They sure avoid discussing policies.
It's all they have..... unfortunately there is a mass of braindead voters out there who make decisions based on this shit.

Add to your list the now rediculous price of electricity.

Forum List

Back