AOC is a victim of genocide, and is somehow still alive.

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World

This video is pretty funny.

It reminds me of a day I was in class during basic training and this bed wetter EEO SSG came in to lecture us about racism and liberal bullshit.

He had each of us identify with some hyphenated combination of somewhere else-American and I balked. I said I'm a "Redneck-American" and his response was to pry into my euroweenie ancestry at which time I told him I didn't care about it, and that all of my known ancestors were born here, "So I guess I'm NATIVE".

This was not received well. He replied that he was native and asked what tribe I was from, to which I said "The Redneck Tribe".

I could see I was pissing this sniveling bed wetter off pretty good by then and went on to remind him that NO ONE is "indigenous" to this hemisphere and that when people migrated here they fought wars all the time and it wasn't until some people showed up with guns that actual ownership of territory was established. So I reiterated the fact that I was as native as he was at which time I was told "shut the fuck up private".

I sure did enjoy that.

1654550881597.png

1654550942656.png

1654550990777.png

It reminds me of a day I was in class during basic training and this bed wetter EEO SSG came in to lecture us about racism and liberal bullshit.

He had each of us identify with some hyphenated combination of somewhere else-American and I balked. I said I'm a "Redneck-American" and his response was to pry into my euroweenie ancestry at which time I told him I didn't care about it, and that all of my known ancestors were born here, "So I guess I'm NATIVE".

This was not received well. He replied that he was native and asked what tribe I was from, to which I said "The Redneck Tribe".

I could see I was pissing this sniveling bed wetter off pretty good by then and went on to remind him that NO ONE is "indigenous" to this hemisphere and that when people migrated here they fought wars all the time and it wasn't until some people showed up with guns that actual ownership of territory was established. So I reiterated the fact that I was as native as he was at which time I was told "shut the fuck up private".

I sure did enjoy that.

Good on you!

I sure did enjoy that.

The Neanderthal Didn't Die Out; They Were Killed Off

The West Indian tribe she previously alleged to have ancestral extraction was the one always attacked by the Carib tribe. The Carib tribe was infamous for cannibalism. That is where the contributed to American culture and the English language, Sandy Cortez would argue. Because that is where the term BBQ was derived. :heehee: Then again she also claims Jewish ancestry. :dunno: Has she ever bothered to sign up an Ancestry dot com? :eusa_think:

I honestly don't even understand what she does, or if she actually has done anything. Anytime I've ever heard her speak it's to make baseless claims or attack someone or just say outlandish things.

I just know she talks alot, but I've never seen her actually do anything. Is she just a commentator?

Forum List

Back