🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

AOC is going to jail! So is Talib lol money laundering! Hahah

When Crooked Hillary was the leader of the Democrat Party she didn't go to jail for her crimes so why do we think that this AOC (self proclaimed leader of the Democrat Party) will be going to jail?

Democrat crooks seem to always skate.
But Gowdy apparently has a low opinion of how that hearing worked out.

“I was an utter, unmitigated failure,” Gowdy said. “Which is why in the one investigation I ran, we interviewed 103 people. One hundred and two of them were done behind closed doors. Only one was done publicly, and that didn’t go very well.”

The Benghazi panel spent an estimated $7.8 million in its two and a half year investigation.

Gowdy, who reportedly hated his time in Congress, declined to run for re-election in 2018 after eight years representing South Carolina’s Upstate 4th District. He’s since joined Columbia’s Nelson Mullins law firm while appearing on Fox News as a side job.

Read more here: Gowdy says Congress hearings an ‘unmitigated failure,’ including his Clinton panel

-----------------------------------------------------
If there is nothing to be found, they can't find anything.

A lot of the letters the house sent out were to Gowdy, he didn't share with the Dems in the house.
Democratic hit list: At least 85 Trump investigation targets

Last edited:
I doubt this was his doing, she was a broke bartender and saw the money that was donated and like any dictator she thought she was better then the rest.

Let's be honest leftists....you've spent the last two years claiming anyone in Trump's circle caught doing anything wrong is directly connected to Trump and he had to know....now suddenly that's not the case with the moonbat.

Hypocrites

When Crooked Hillary was the leader of the Democrat Party she didn't go to jail for her crimes so why do we think that this AOC (self proclaimed leader of the Democrat Party) will be going to jail?

Democrat crooks seem to always skate.
Nancy wants her out of office...period

She f*cked herself

Ocasio-Cortez, chief of staff illegally moved $885K in campaign contributions 'off the books,' FEC complaint alleges

Ocasio-Cortez, chief of staff illegally moved $885K in campaign contributions 'off the books,' FEC complaint alleges

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.

Damn I hope she tries to get re-elected haha
lol

The crazy cons are getting crazier as the Trump investigations intensify.

Too funny.

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.

Damn I hope she tries to get re-elected haha

No please. Send her to jail after the 2020 election. She's doing a GREAT job... for Trump.

Forum List

Back