AOC is Tweeting

Covid Bill she co-wrote with another Squad.

so shes siding with trump on this one,,,

No, Trump is siding with the Democrats, who had $2,000 in there to begin with.

Don't you know anything?

$2,000.00 plus billions to Africa and other shitholes.

That can be removed but at some point we have to fix all the shit Trump broke and that will take money. So blame him when your taxes go up.

why are dems going to raise taxs when they could cut costs and achieve the same goal??

We'll do the correct thing in each circumstance. You can retreat back under the rocks. The adults will be back in charge.

Don't you know anything?

That can be removed but at some point we have to fix all the shit Trump broke and that will take money. So blame him when your taxes go up.

why are dems going to raise taxs when they could cut costs and achieve the same goal??

We'll do the correct thing in each circumstance. You can retreat back under the rocks. The adults will be back in charge.

nice deflection,,,

Pelosi turned down a 1.8 trillion dollar coronvirus relief bill back in October to get a 900 billion one now that gives those who need help the most a big $600.00 dollar check that would not even cover one mortage or rent payment. So seriously to all sides well done you have yet again mangaed to exceed expectations in your ability to fuck over the majority of the population. To be clear and leave no doubt I am talking about both Democrats and Republicans.

Don't you know anything?

the democrats lied and have been holding the people hostage for political gain,,,

Sure, grim reaper mitch...

dont mistake me for someone that likes repubes,,,

Don't you know anything?

Trump already put the kabosh on handing out money to your friends overseas.
Elaborate on what Trump broke other than your heart.
Our taxes didn't go up after Obama bailed out GW's mess and they'll only go up so we can feed more Africans and tell our own citizens to fuck off and die,

Don't you know anything?

the democrats lied and have been holding the people hostage for political gain,,,

Fuck off troll.

are you cute or some old saggy hag???

Selfie.
View attachment 432476

Cute. I bet waiting tables you have great tips.

Don't you know anything?

Trump already put the kabosh on handing out money to your friends overseas.
Elaborate on what Trump broke other than your heart.
Our taxes didn't go up after Obama bailed out GW's mess and they'll only go up so we can feed more Africans and tell our own citizens to fuck off and die,

trump has done what to stop on sending money overseas?

Just when did that bullshit lie start?

what social problem is $ 2000 supposed to solve?
Will it end crime? end substance abuse? end
homelessness? (be not deceived -----I WILL NOT
REJECT IT IF IT COMES MY WAY) btw---anyone out there know any BLM person------will it end the BLM
angst?

The Conservative Right surrendered yet again by allowing AOC and Berni into Congress.

Think about it......

Everything Bernie and AOC propose are the exact antithesis of what the Constitution says about how America is to be governed
They are basically advocating for absolute government control...the exact opposite of the Constitution.
Allowing Communists to be in Congress and write our laws is the supreme act of Cowardice and ankle grabbing....just behind allowing confiscation (which they will also)

BrokeLoser was spot on......

Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

ocasiocortezcommunistred-610x320.jpg

Last edited:
Chris Hayes agrees with me:

People should be clear on what happened. The reason, the number one reason, there wasn’t a deal sooner, with a higher price tag, was that Trump *completely* ignored the entirety of the negotiations.1/x

It was always clear he could get a deal at a number closer to Pelosi’s if he actually cared and wanted to lean on Senate R’s. But he didn’t! Because he didn’t care. And post-election he has spent literally all of his political capital attempting to overturn American democracy

On that task he has been quite focused! There’s no official too low-level to lobby! So why did he just decide to suddenly pay attention? I think the Occam’s razor is *to screw McConnell*.

He’s pissed that McConnell acknowledged Biden’s victory and this is his revenge. The most stalwart opposition to $2000 checks is McConnell’s own caucus. This blows up McConnell’s deal and screws Loeffler and Purdue who’ve now been wrong footed.

Pelosi is right to call the bluff. Push as far as you can and force a showdown between Trump and McConnell because ultimately that’s big battle that has to happen before this era ends.

Original tweet:

what social problem is $ 2000 supposed to solve?
Will it end crime? end substance abuse? end
homelessness? (be not deceived -----I WILL NOT
REJECT IT IF IT COMES MY WAY) btw---anyone out there know any BLM person------will it end the BLM
angst?
It will pay some rent and buy some food.

OK, here's more:

Interesting. Sounds like she at least learned how the place works in practice during the last 2 years. Not sure whether that makes her any better or just more dangerous, as philosophic point of view on the role of government in the United States has not changed.

Forum List

Back