AOC renews calls to impeach president Trump amid investigation into Scotland resort

And I renew my call for her to have sex with a rusty AIDS-infected garden tiller on pay per view TV, then douched out with a fire hose.

Donald J. Trump will never be impeached.

Freshman lawmaker Alexandria Ocasio Cortez said President Trump should be impeached, amid an investigation into his Scottish resort.

AOC renews calls to impeach president Trump amid investigation into Scotland resort | One America News Network

When your a douche idiot you want to do something like this!
How the hell did this female troll (AOC) even get elected? Liberal controlled cities are being turned into internment camps for poor Americans whilst at the same time libs aid and abet foreign nationals avoiding Federal laws. How fucking spiffy. But somehow Liberals like this AOC person are fixated on nailing Trumps hide to the barn. Why? Because he's doing all sorts of bad things! Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

Freshman lawmaker Alexandria Ocasio Cortez said President Trump should be impeached, amid an investigation into his Scottish resort.

AOC renewsghts there and pay for fuel at a premium calls to impeach president Trump amid investigation into Scotland resort | One America News Network

Air Force crew made an odd stop on a routine trip: Trump’s Scottish resort

The military has purchased 11 million dollars worth of fuel from Prestwick airport. The United States maintains five airfields in Great Britain. The flights routinely stop at Ramstein or Siganella or NAS Capidomonte.

Prestwick airport was bought by Scotland for £1 because it was going out of business. Tirnberry is 30 miles away. What better way to keep a vital transportation routes open but to direct military flights there to pay for fuel at a premium?

AOC renewsghts there and pay for fuel at a premium calls to impeach president Trump amid investigation into Scotland resort | One America News Network

The military has purchased 11 million dollars worth of fuel from Prestwick airport. The United States maintains five airfields in Great Britain. The flights routinely stop at Ramstein or Siganella or NAS Capidomonte.

Prestwick airport was bought by Scotland for £1 because it was going out of business. Tirnberry is 30 miles away. What better way to keep a vital transportation routes open but to direct military flights there to pay for fuel at a premium?

There is no such place as NAS Capidomonte. You also spelled the word "Sigonella" incorrectly, telling me you pulled this out of your ass. The sale was also in 2013, 3 years before Trump was elected.

BTW, the resort name is "Turnberry".

Is there anything else you would like to admit that you fucked up?

Last edited:

There is no such place as NAS Capidomonte. You also spelled the word "Sigonella" incorrectly, telling me you pulled this out of your ass. The sale was also in 2013, 3 years before Trump was elected.

I mentioned Sigonella because while my project at NAS Capidomonte, colleagues of mine were involved in a project at Sigonella.

If proofreading is your game, kudos. How about the current party line by means of rebuttal?

AOC renews calls to impeach president Trump amid investigation into Scotland resort | One America News Network

She is just trying to throw everyone from off of the Ilhan Omar and the rest of the scandals. But now we are more focus on what they are doing. But we don't know who to vote for, since many Republican's politicians are resigning. That it is leaving a lots of seats for easy pickins.
Well you can keep on sniffing behind her, while the Globalists are going to have Dems or RINOs to be filling up those empty seats. No one has done any research on whom they are going to vote for.
If Pres.Trump loses the House and the Senate? That he may as well make plans for a four years vacation in his next term. At least he will get something out of his next term.

Republican retirements raise questions about GOP optimism in 2020

Last edited:

I mentioned Sigonella because while my project at NAS Capidomonte, colleagues of mine were involved in a project at Sigonella.

If proofreading is your game, kudos. How about the current party line by means of rebuttal?

There is no such thing as NAS Capidomonte, you spelled Sigonella and Turnberry wrong, and the airport was sold in 2013. Now, where did you misunderstand the fact that you fucked up?

BTW, I didn't know Americans could live in Italian projects.

Forum List

Back