AOC tries to defend Jamaal Bowman

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
Progressive Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez has leapt to the defense of fellow New York representative Jamaal Bowman as he faces criticism for pulling a fire alarm in the Capitol on Saturday.

AOC told CNN's Jake Tapper on Sunday that Bowman's actions occurred in a 'moment of panic,' exacerbated by the pressure and chaos of attempting to avert a government shutdown - which Congress successfully did late on Saturday.

'I think there's something to be said that the government's about to shut down, there's a vote clock that's going down, the exits that are normally open in that building were suddenly closed,' said Ocasio-Cortez.

Comment:
Why can't AOC ever be honest?
It is obvious what Jamaal did.
The Democrats desperately wanted a government shut-down.

jamaalpullingthefirealarmhckhkcxh.jpg

Progressive Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez has leapt to the defense of fellow New York representative Jamaal Bowman as he faces criticism for pulling a fire alarm in the Capitol on Saturday.

AOC told CNN's Jake Tapper on Sunday that Bowman's actions occurred in a 'moment of panic,' exacerbated by the pressure and chaos of attempting to avert a government shutdown - which Congress successfully did late on Saturday.

'I think there's something to be said that the government's about to shut down, there's a vote clock that's going down, the exits that are normally open in that building were suddenly closed,' said Ocasio-Cortez.

Comment:

View attachment 836901

That is AOC's maturity level, defending someone who pulls the fire alarm to disrupt proceedings.

This is our society, 1984 and in fairness Trump didn't help in this regard. Imagine a politician answering questions today as they did in the 1970s? The journalists then would have simply said "sorry, I cannot in good taste continue this interview as it is insulting to me and my viewers". Tapper has tried to be better but he is bound to CNN ratings and clicks. If they had taken such a stance with the rep. who said "the border is secure", not only would CNN have gained views and respect, politicians would learn "be honest and sincere or CNN won't give you a platform".

Last edited:
AOC doesn’t think black people are smart enough to know pulling a fire alarm is a crime, it’s an example the soft racism of lowered expectations that runs rampant in the Democratic Party
Even if blacks are smart enough to know that pulling a fire alarm is a crime he wouldn't care, Our laws don't apply to them.

Oh.

Well, looky here:

His excuses are going up in smoke.

Images of the fire alarm that Rep. Jamaal Bowman pulled in a House office building as his fellow Democrats were trying to delay a key vote to fund the government appear to douse his claims that he thought the move would open a door.

The bright red alarm is clearly marked with the words “FIRE” – and is right next to two signs that provide explicit details on how to open the emergency door at the Canaan House Office Building, photos show.

“Emergency Exit Only!” the signs read. “Push until alarm sounds (3 seconds). Door will unlock in 30 seconds.”

Comment:

View attachment 836901
Your thoughts and feelings are not evidence.

Innocent until proven guilty.

Remember?

Comment:
AOC = Cute but cray-cray

Forum List

Back