AOC say's it's "straight up racist" to avoid Chinese restaurants !

I don't care what a dingbat like AOC thinks.

Probably more likely to get sickened at a fast food joint than at a Chinese restaurant.

I'm making a deliberate decision to patronize Chinese restaurants more because they are suffering from misplaced fears.

Probably more likely to get sickened at a fast food joint than at a Chinese restaurant.

I'm making a deliberate decision to patronize Chinese restaurants more because they are suffering from misplaced fears.

Oh
You're a hero.

Why is it misplaced, when we know for a fact the back kitchens of Chinese restaurants are likely to be inhabited by Chinese immigrants, that you have no idea how long they have been here, and what region they are from ?

I call it limiting a persons potential exposure.

Why is it misplaced, when we know for a fact the back kitchens of Chinese restaurants are likely to be inhabited by Chinese immigrants, that you have no idea how long they have been here, and what region they are from ?

Back room workers of Chinese-origin probably have not recently arrived from Wuhan. They've likely been here longer than six months. The restaurant owners are likely just as cautious as they don't want to be infected.

But if we really want to limit potential exposure, we'd eat only food that we produce on our own land and not risk going out at all. I suppose I'm too lazy to go that route. I'm not going to let fear rule my life and cripple my social outings.

Back room workers of Chinese-origin probably have not recently arrived from Wuhan. They've likely been here longer than six months. The restaurant owners are likely just as cautious as they don't want to be infected.

But if we really want to limit potential exposure, we'd eat only food that we produce on our own land and not risk going out at all. I suppose I'm too lazy to go that route. I'm not going to let fear rule my life and cripple my social outings.

How old are you ? Are you in the age group that places you at higher risk ?

I'm not fearful, I am pragmatic.

54 years of age.

God this woman is disgusting !

I will say 'STRAIGHT UP' that I'm avoiding Chinese restaurants !!!

Have you ever seen some of the workers at Chinese restaurants ? Many are recent immigrants that work in the kitchens.

ALEXANDRIA Ocasio-Cortez has slammed people who are avoiding going to Asian restaurants as "just straight-up" racist.

AOC brands people 'straight up racist’ as coronavirus outbreak sees diners abandon Asian restaurants
It has been said many many times here but it bears repeating...this is all they have left!!!

54 years of age.

Not years of height?

AOC is a straight up idiot! lol

I’ll never understand why anyone listens to that dumb ****.

Forum List

Back