AOC Warns Of ‘Very Real Risk’ Of Trump Win In 2020, Frustration With Pelosi ‘Quite Real’

So for the first time in its life, the pole-dancing, pole-smoking AOC actually made an intelligent comment? Well, they say a stopped clock is right twice a day.

So for the first time in its life, the pole-dancing, pole-smoking AOC <snippage>

Thanks for the disturbing mental image.

Not even if she promised not to tell anybody.

Seriously. She's got more problems than can be seen at a casual glance.

It will be interesting to see how AOC handles things when Bernie takes another payoff and sells out his supporters to the DNC.

The swamp democrat house implosion may commence! Cause Pelosi throwing the impeach card helps Trump prove his point each day.

So for the first time in its life, the pole-dancing, pole-smoking AOC actually made an intelligent comment? Well, they say a stopped clock is right twice a day.
Pole dancing pole smoking? Grow up

If you don't know an OBVIOUS trashy whore like AOC when you see one, I pity you. I really do. Any guy with brains can tell that this walking sperm trench would fuck anything that walks on two legs. Or MORE than two legs. Or LESS than two legs.

Pole dancing pole smoking? Grow up

If you don't know an OBVIOUS trashy whore like AOC when you see one, I pity you. I really do. Any guy with brains can tell that this walking sperm trench would fuck anything that walks on two legs. Or MORE than two legs. Or LESS than two legs.
You sound like a real winner man, way to go

Forum List

Back