AP News decides to come clean and tell the truth about the lies being told at the Dem's convention

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Hell must have frozen over. I've never considered AP News to be all that truthful and unbiased, but here they are...

FACT FOCUS: A look back at false and misleading claims made during the the Democratic convention​

"The Democrats’ star-studded, four-day convention drew to a close as Vice President Kamala Harris accepted the party’s nomination for president. The festivities were high on entertainment and praise for Harris and running mate Tim Walz. But while most speakers stuck to the script — and the facts — the convention was not without false information — or statements that begged for additional context.

Here’s a look at the facts around some of those claims..."

FACT FOCUS: A look back at false and misleading claims made during the the Democratic convention

The AP likely will have an employee "terminated" in the next few days.

What, TRUTH, about the Democrats... COME ON, MAN!!

Every once in a while this happens. I wonder if anyone who was swooning at the lofty rhetoric of the past few days took the time to read the article. I was surprised to see something similar in my own local birdcage liner.

As noted by many, the Press is particular craven in their coverage of the Abortion issue. The President has no power to impact abortion policies anywhere in the United States, and President Trump has clarified many times that he sees it as a State issue, and will not mess with Fed policies one way or another. Simply reporting what some Democrat has said about Trump's positions or intentions is journalistic malpractice. They are spouting falsehoods that should be pointed out.

giphy.gif

Forum List

Back