Apartheid Israel

"Benny Morris published three books detailing the reasons for the Israeli ⁄ Palestinian conflict and the core issue the displacement of the Palestinians played in creating the present state of Israel8:

* Israel’s Border Wars, 1949-1956: Arab Infiltration, Israeli Retaliation and the Countdown to the Suez War (1993)
* The Birth of the Palestinian Refugee Problem, 1947-1948 (1987)
* Jews and Arabs in Palestine ⁄ Israel, 1936-1956 (2000)

"Based on declassified and newly opened archives from Israeli government and military sources, these books detail the removal of many Palestinians villages to create room for the Jewish State and its intent to import millions of Jews.

"According to Morris and other Israeli historians, the reasons Palestinians left these localities were:

1. Expulsion by Zionist ⁄ Jewish forces - 122 localities
2. Military assault by Zionist ⁄ Jewish forces - 270 localities
3. Fear of Zionist ⁄ Jewish attack, or of being caught in the fighting, influence of the fall of neighboring town, and psychological warfare - 12 localities
4. Abandonment on Arab orders - 6 localities
5. Unknown - 34 localities

"213 Palestinian villages and towns (population 413,794, 52% of the refugees) were 'cleansed' while under the 'protection' of the British mandate; that is before the start of the Arab-Israeli war on May 15, 1948.

"264 localities with 339,272 inhabitants (42%) were vacated during 1948 War.

"After signing the Armistice Agreements, 54 localities were ethnically cleansed (52,001 people or 6% of refugees)."

Maybe you should worry more about Zionist trash and less about Arabs?

Palestinian

"Benny Morris published three books detailing the reasons for the Israeli ⁄ Palestinian conflict and the core issue the displacement of the Palestinians played in creating the present state of Israel8:

Benny Morris wrote about you, psycho...:cuckoo:
Israel-haters are fond of citing - and more often, mis-citing - my work in support of their arguments. The demonisation of Israel is largely based on lies - much as the demonisation of the Jews during the past 2,000 years has been based on lies. And there is a connection between the two.

Benny Morris criticizes Arabs for going to war with the Jews in an effort to destroy them.
The Palestinian Arabs were not responsible in some bizarre way for what befell them in 1948. Their responsibility was very direct and simple.

In defiance of the will of the international community, as embodied in the UN General Assembly Resolution of November 29th, 1947 (No. 181), they launched hostilities against the Jewish community in Palestine in the hope of aborting the emergence of the Jewish state and perhaps destroying that community. But they lost; and one of the results was the displacement of 700,000 of them from their homes.

on the local level, in dozens of localities around Palestine, Arab leaders advised or ordered the evacuation of women and children or whole communities, as occurred in Haifa in late April, 1948. And Haifa's Jewish mayor, Shabtai Levy, did, on April 22nd, plead with them to stay, to no avail.

Most of Palestine's 700,000 "refugees" fled their homes because of the flail of war (and in the expectation that they would shortly return to their homes on the backs of victorious Arab invaders).

The displacement of the 700,000 Arabs who became "refugees" - and I put the term in inverted commas, as two-thirds of them were displaced from one part of Palestine to another and not from their country (which is the usual definition of a refugee) - was not a racist crime but the result of a national conflict and a war, with religious overtones, from the Muslim perspective, launched by the Arabs themselves.

There was no Zionist "plan" or blanket policy of evicting the Arab population, or of "ethnic cleansing".

1948 - Morris, Benny - Yale University Press

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nakuOWRDVlI"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nakuOWRDVlI[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lHjeCGI9X4"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lHjeCGI9X4[/ame]

"Given the damage that has been done to the Palestinian people, Israel’s moral obligation is to make whatever amends possible.

"Among these should be assisting the creation of a sovereign Palestinian state in the entire West Bank and Gaza with its capital in East Jerusalem.

"Israel should not object to this state and, in addition, should help with its foundation via generous reparations.

"Besides being the right thing to do, this would stop the sporadic acts of violence against Israel, as the Palestinians’ legitimate desire for their own state would be realized.

"Moreover, all laws that discriminate against non-Jews living in Israel should be repealed.

"All citizens should enjoy full and equal rights, as should any Palestinians who wish to return to their ancestral homeland. "These refugees should, as a matter of principle, be compensated for their lost homes and land."

http://www.ifamericansknew.org/download/origin_booklet.pdf

"Given the damage that has been done to the Palestinian people, Israel’s moral obligation is to make whatever amends possible.

Palestinians = Fakestinians. You also believe in the Tooth Fairy, little boy? :lol:

Former PLO Leader Zuheir Mohsen...
The Palestinian people does not exist. The creation of a Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the state of Israel for our Arab unity. In reality today there is no difference between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. Only for political and tactical reasons do we speak today about the existence of a Palestinian people, since Arab national interests demand that we posit the existence of a distinct Palestinian people to oppose Zionism.
Zuheir Mohsen - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Arab American Journalist Joe Farah...
There is no language known as Palestinian. There is no distinct Palestinian culture. There has never been a land known as Palestine governed by Palestinians. Palestinians are Arabs, indistinguishable from Jordanians (another recent invention), Syrians, Lebanese, Iraqis, etc. Keep in mind that the Arabs control 99.9 percent of the Middle East lands. Israel represents one-tenth of 1 percent of the landmass.

Palestine has never existed -- before or since -- as an autonomous entity. It was ruled alternately by Rome, by Islamic and Christian crusaders, by the Ottoman Empire and, briefly, by the British after World War I. The British agreed to restore at least part of the land to the Jewish people as their homeland.
Myths of the Middle East

Arab Commentator Azmi Bishara...
Well, I dont think there is a Palestinian nation at all. I think there is an Arab nation. I always thought so and I did not change my mind. I do not think there is a Palestinian nation, I think its a colonialist invention - Palestinian nation. When were there any Palestinians? Where did it come from? I think there is an Arab nation. I never turned to be a Palestinian nationalist, despite of my decisive struggle against the occupation. I think that until the end of the 19th century, Palestine was the south of Greater Syria.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3n5-yG-6dU[/ame]

"Among these should be assisting the creation of a sovereign Palestinian state in the entire West Bank and Gaza with its capital in East Jerusalem.

Arabs are scum, excrement, thieves and terrorists not worthy of a state, let alone 30.

Winston Churchill...
We owe to the Jews a system of ethics which, even if it were entirely separated from the supernatural, would be incomparably the most precious possession of mankind, worth in fact the fruits of all wisdom and learning put together.

Some people like Jews and some do not, but no thoughtful `person' can doubt the fact that they are beyond all question the most formidable and most remarkable race which has ever appeared in the world

The coming into being of a Jewish state in Palestine is an event in world history to be viewed in the perspective, not of a generation or a century, but in the perspective of a thousand, two thousand or even three thousand years" "This is an event in world history
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Israel-History-Martin-Gilbert/dp/0688123635/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1288397424&sr=8-1]Amazon.com: Israel: A History (9780688123635): Martin Gilbert: Books[/ame]

Alexis de Toqueville...
Istudied the Koran a great deal. I came away from that study with the conviction there have been few religions in the world as deadly to men as that of Muhammad. So far as I can see, it is the principal cause of the decadence so visible today in the Muslim world and, though less absurd than the polytheism of old, its social and political tendencies are in my opinion to be feared, and I therefore regard it as a form of decadence rather than a form of progress in relation to paganism itself.

Winston Churchill...

How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy.

The effects are apparent in many countries. Improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live.

A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement; the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property, either as a child, a wife, or a concubine, must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men.

Individual Moslems may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it.

No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step; and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science, the science against which it had vainly struggled, the civilization of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilization of ancient Rome.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/River-War-Sir-Winston-Churchill/dp/1598184253/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1288411221&sr=8-1]Amazon.com: The River War (9781598184259): Sir Winston S. Churchill: Books: Reviews, Prices & more[/ame]

Arabs are scum, excrement, thieves and terrorists not worthy of a state, let alone 30.

Winston Churchill...
We owe to the Jews a system of ethics which, even if it were entirely separated from the supernatural, would be incomparably the most precious possession of mankind, worth in fact the fruits of all wisdom and learning put together.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Israel-History-Martin-Gilbert/dp/0688123635/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1288397424&sr=8-1]Amazon.com: Israel: A History (9780688123635): Martin Gilbert: Books[/ame]

Alexis de Toqueville...
Istudied the Koran a great deal. I came away from that study with the conviction there have been few religions in the world as deadly to men as that of Muhammad. So far as I can see, it is the principal cause of the decadence so visible today in the Muslim world and, though less absurd than the polytheism of old, its social and political tendencies are in my opinion to be feared, and I therefore regard it as a form of decadence rather than a form of progress in relation to paganism itself.

Winston Churchill...

How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy.

The effects are apparent in many countries. Improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live.

A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement; the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property, either as a child, a wife, or a concubine, must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men.

Individual Moslems may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it.

No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step; and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science, the science against which it had vainly struggled, the civilization of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilization of ancient Rome.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/River-War-Sir-Winston-Churchill/dp/1598184253/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1288411221&sr=8-1]Amazon.com: The River War (9781598184259): Sir Winston S. Churchill: Books: Reviews, Prices & more[/ame]

Churchill was a racist pig. Why do you keep bringing him up?

Looked in any mirrors lately?

"Nationalism and racism

"Nation states are components of a nationalist world order, and nationalism is the ideology or movement that promotes that world order.

"The present world order is composed of permanent states. With one exception, the Vatican, they are formed by trans-generational communities - nations.

"Together these states hold all inhabitable territory, as contiguous national territories: a planet of nations.

"All nationalists hold certain core beliefs about this world order, about the nation itself and about the nation state.

"Some of these core beliefs are clearly racist.

"Others - such as the belief that nation states should be transgenerational - are not racist in themselves, but lead almost inevitably to racist policies by the states.

"All modern nation states are founded on certain racist principles, which derive directly from nationalist ideology.

"The multi-ethnic empires, the traditional target of European nationalist resentment, did not always apply such principles."

"Nation states are components of a nationalist world order, and nationalism is the ideology or movement that promotes that world order.

"The present world order is composed of permanent states. With one exception, the Vatican, they are formed by trans-generational communities - nations.

"Together these states hold all inhabitable territory, as contiguous national territories: a planet of nations.

"All nationalists hold certain core beliefs about this world order, about the nation itself and about the nation state.

"Some of these core beliefs are clearly racist.

"Others - such as the belief that nation states should be transgenerational - are not racist in themselves, but lead almost inevitably to racist policies by the states.

"All modern nation states are founded on certain racist principles, which derive directly from nationalist ideology.

"The multi-ethnic empires, the traditional target of European nationalist resentment, did not always apply such principles."

Is it any wonder Georgie the psycho has no reputational points? :cuckoo:

When I'm being called names, we will know we've run out of arguments completely, won't we? And, bth, I don't look like a "georgephillip", of course.
"Origins and definition of Zionism

"The racist characteristics of nationalism can be found in the Zionist ideology and in the State of Israel, a nation state.

"The word Zionism is used today for the foundational ideology of the Israeli nation state - the claims by which it justifies its existence.

"However Zionism as a nationalist movement is older than that state: past and present Zionism do not always coincide.

"Zionism is a diaspora nationalism of the Jewish people. In a diaspora nationalism, most members of the national group are not resident on the claimed national territory, and the nation state can only be achieved by 'return' migration.

"Zionism is an unusual nationalism: it is largely the creation of a single individual, Theodor Herzl. He was the first to make a public claim to a Jewish State, and promoted that idea in Europe.

"His work reflected the general climate of nationalist revival movements in eastern Europe at the time, especially in the Austro-Hungarian empire.

"It was almost inevitable, that a Jewish movement would identify Jews as 'a people' when all around them Germans, Poles, Czechs, Slovaks, Ruthenians, Slovenes, Croats, Serbs, and Hungarians were doing the same.

"The other historically possible options - a purely religious revival movement, and an emancipation movement - were side-tracked."

Zionism = Racism

Zionism = Racism[/URL]

Martin Luther King, Jr....:clap2:
When people criticize Zionists, they mean Jews. You are talking anti-Semitism.

I see Israel as one of the great outposts of democracy in the world, and a marvelous example of what can be done, how desert land can be transformed into an oasis of brotherhood and democracy. Peace for Israel means security and that security must be a reality.

I solemnly pledge to do my utmost to uphold the fair name of the Jews -- because bigotry in any form is an affront to us all.

"I have a dream" for peace in the Middle East / King's special bond with Israel

"Zionism in the State of Israel

"When the State of Israel came into existence, it included a mainly Arab minority, now about one million people. Historically Zionism has never recognised any 'national minority' within the nation, the status of (for instance) the Frisians within the modern Dutch nation.

"For Zionists, the Jewish people is the Jewish nation: Zionism is a mono-ethnic nationalism comparable to Irish nationalism. The present State of Israel generally has the constitutional structure of a secular nation state.

"It has conceded citizenship to the 'Israeli Arabs', although many will identify themselves as 'Palestinians'.

"However there is no tradition in Zionism which sees this group ('Arabs' or 'Palestinians') as a constituent minority of the Jewish people.

"Although many Zionists claimed the territory where Yasir Arafat lived, no Zionist ever saw him as a Jew."

Zionism = Racism

What About The Arab Apartheid?
by Khaled Abu Toameh

How come the Lebanese students who recently talked about Israel's "war crimes" in the Gaza Strip during Israel Apartheid Week on many North American college campuses had nothing to say about the fact that tens of thousands of Palestinians have been massacred in Lebanon over the past four decades?

Dozens of refugees were killed and hundreds wounded in the three-month offensive that also destroyed thousands of houses inside the refugee camp. Reporters said it was the worst internal violence in Lebanon since the civil war that hit the country between 1975-1990. And just three years ago, the Lebanese Army used heavy artillery to bomb the Nahr-al-Bared refugee camp in north Lebanon. Yet who has ever heard of a United Nations resolution condemning Syria or Lebanon for committing horrific atrocities or discriminating against the Palestinians?

The Lebanese, Syrian and Jordanian students and professors who took part in the anti-Israel events on campuses have clearly "forgotten" that their regimes probably have more Palestinian blood on their hands than Israel. In the early 1970s, the Jordanians slaughtered thousands of Palestinians in what has become known as Black September. Can somebody point to one United Nations resolution condemning that massacre?

And where was the United Nations when Kuwait and several Gulf countries expelled more than 400,000 Palestinians in one week? The exodus took place in March 1991, after Kuwait was liberated from Iraqi occupation. Ironically, the first week of March is being celebrated on university campuses as Israel Apartheid Week with no reference to the mass expulsion of Palestinians from the Gulf.

Although there are more than 400,000 Palestinians living in Lebanon in twelve refugee camps -- which human rights organizations and Palestinians say have the worst living conditions of all the refugee camps in the Middle East -- as in most of the Arab countries, these Palestinians have been assigned the status of "foreigners," a fact which has deprived them of health care, social services, property ownership and education. Even worse, Lebanese law bans Palestinians from working in many jobs. This means that Palestinians cannot work in the public services and institutions run by the government such as schools and hospitals. Unlike Israel, Lebanese public hospitals do not admit Palestinians for medical treatment or surgery.
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Tulkarm-Khodori-Institute-Al-Shami-Al-Ashqar/dp/1158026021/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1288456590&sr=8-2]Amazon.com: Tulkarm: People From Tulkarm, Khodori Institute, Tulkarm, Ekrem Akurgal, Khaled Abu Toameh, Hasan Karmi, Abu Anas Al-Shami, Akram Al-Ashqar (9781158026029): Books LLC: Books: Reviews, Prices & more[/ame]

"Zionism in the State of Israel

"When the State of Israel came into existence, it included a mainly Arab minority, now about one million people. Historically Zionism has never recognised any 'national minority' within the nation, the status of (for instance) the Frisians within the modern Dutch nation.

"For Zionists, the Jewish people is the Jewish nation: Zionism is a mono-ethnic nationalism comparable to Irish nationalism. The present State of Israel generally has the constitutional structure of a secular nation state.

"It has conceded citizenship to the 'Israeli Arabs', although many will identify themselves as 'Palestinians'.

"However there is no tradition in Zionism which sees this group ('Arabs' or 'Palestinians') as a constituent minority of the Jewish people.

"Although many Zionists claimed the territory where Yasir Arafat lived, no Zionist ever saw him as a Jew."

Zionism = Racism
michael-moore-pizza1.jpg

Want an aborted baby with that? :eusa_whistle:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back