Apartheid Israel

Yet israel excludes and oppress's the other people living there, because they are not jewish

These opinions don't only come from individuals. The are taught in public schools and in the army.

"What makes such texts particularly significant, Shahak explains, is that 'n Israel these ideas are widely disseminated among the public at large, in the schools and in the army.'"

Fundamentalist Arabs indoctrinate their children to kill Jews, partially because many Jews inculcate a ruthless and supremacist faith in their young.

The biggest difference is the Arabs manage it without $7 million US tax dollars every day while the Jewish State of Israel would never have come into existence without the US taxpayer.

What Our Taxes

More bullshit from Chomsky's worst student, George. The Arabs of Israel (Arab/Palestinian) are rich, at least those in power like Hamas and Fatah, or whatever name the PLO takes tomorrow.

Billions of dollars are being paid to Arabs in Israel by presidents who bow to the Saudis.

http://www.paulbogdanor.com/chomsky/bogdanor.pdf

The Devil State:
Chomsky’s War Against Israel
By Paul Bogdanor

Saudi Aid to Palestine

BBC News - New US aid for Palestinians as peace talks stall

10 November 2010 Last updated at 18:31 ET Share this pageFacebookTwitterShareEmailPrint
New US aid for Palestinians as peace talks stall
By Kim Ghattas
BBC News, Washington

US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton announced new aid of $150m (£93m) for the Palestinian Authority on Wednesday - part sweetener, part vital support for Palestinian institution-building, a track running parallel to the negotiations

The Palestinian Authority in Ramallah is not the government. Abbas left the government in June of 2007. He, with US money, weapons, and marching orders, created an alternate government in the West Bank with no legitimacy.

These opinions don't only come from individuals. The are taught in public schools and in the army.

"What makes such texts particularly significant, Shahak explains, is that 'n Israel these ideas are widely disseminated among the public at large, in the schools and in the army.'"

Fundamentalist Arabs indoctrinate their children to kill Jews, partially because many Jews inculcate a ruthless and supremacist faith in their young.

The biggest difference is the Arabs manage it without $7 million US tax dollars every day while the Jewish State of Israel would never have come into existence without the US taxpayer.

What Our Taxes

More bullshit from Chomsky's worst student, George. The Arabs of Israel (Arab/Palestinian) are rich, at least those in power like Hamas and Fatah, or whatever name the PLO takes tomorrow.

Billions of dollars are being paid to Arabs in Israel by presidents who bow to the Saudis.

http://www.paulbogdanor.com/chomsky/bogdanor.pdf

Saudi Aid to Palestine

BBC News - New US aid for Palestinians as peace talks stall

US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton announced new aid of $150m (£93m) for the Palestinian Authority on Wednesday - part sweetener, part vital support for Palestinian institution-building, a track running parallel to the negotiations

The Palestinian Authority in Ramallah is not the government. Abbas left the government in June of 2007. He, with US money, weapons, and marching orders, created an alternate government in the West Bank with no legitimacy.

Abbas remains the Chairman of the PA.

Now, you know

Yet israel excludes and oppress's the other people living there, because they are not jewish

You made that up, Ho Say. Are you mentally ill?

Israel is among the most free countries in the world, according to the UN. More so than your shitty bankrupt Spain.

The UN ranks Israel among the 15 best countries to live in (out of 170 countries) in the world and with the highest qualities of life, emphasizing political and cultural freedom and equality in education, healthcare, life expectancy and income, ahead of England, Spain, Greece, Italy, Finland, Belgium, Denmark, Luxembourg and Austria

Statistics | Human Development Reports (HDR) | United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
Human Development is a development paradigm that is about much more than the rise or fall of national incomes. It is about creating an environment in which people can develop their full potential and lead productive, creative lives in accord with their needs and interests. People are the real wealth of nations. Development is thus about expanding the choices people have to lead lives that they value. And it is thus about much more than economic growth, which is only a means —if a very important one —of enlarging people’s choices.

Fundamental to enlarging these choices is building human capabilities —the range of things that people can do or be in life. The most basic capabilities for human development are to lead long and healthy lives, to be knowledgeable, to have access to the resources needed for a decent standard of living and to be able to participate in the life of the community. Without these, many choices are simply not available, and many opportunities in life remain inaccessible

Israeli Arab Journalist Khaled Abu Toameh: Why Arabs Prefer Israel...
Most Arabs in Jerusalem prefer to live under Israeli rule for a number of reasons. First, because as holders of Israeli ID cards they are entitled to many rights and privileges that Palestinians in the West Bank and Gaza Strip don't enjoy. They include freedom of movement and social, economic, health and education services that Israeli citizens are entitled to.

Redividing Jerusalem means bringing either the Palestinian Authority of Hamas into the city. The Arab residents of Jerusalem have seen what happened in the West Bank and Gaza Strip over the past 16 years and are not keen to live under a corrupt authority or a radical Islamist entity

Over the past few years, many Arab residents of the city who used to live in the West Bank have abandoned their homes and returned to Jerusalem. They did so mainly out of fear of losing their rights and privileges as holders of Israeli ID cards.

But many of them also ran away from the West Bank because they did not want to live in territories controlled by militiamen, armed gangs and corrupt leaders and institutions.

What Our Taxes

What the hell are you talkng about? you such an brainwashed idiot

Israel operates an Arab education system for Israeli-Arabs minority that teaches Arab students, in Arabic, about their history and culture.

Jewish and Arab teachers at Hand in Hand

250px-Twoteachers.jpg

Education in Israel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

you compare this to this...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8fRMqWOBuM"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8fRMqWOBuM[/ame]

The more you post the more you look like an idiot georgie boy

The more you post, the more you prove you're an ignorant slave.

Individual Arabs and Jews transcend their governments' biases on occasion, but the Jewish state is for Jews first and foremost.

That's why it's called a Jewish State.

Get it?

What Our Taxes

What the hell are you talkng about? you such an brainwashed idiot

Israel operates an Arab education system for Israeli-Arabs minority that teaches Arab students, in Arabic, about their history and culture.

Jewish and Arab teachers at Hand in Hand

250px-Twoteachers.jpg

Education in Israel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

you compare this to this...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8fRMqWOBuM"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8fRMqWOBuM[/ame]

The more you post the more you look like an idiot georgie boy

The more you post, the more you prove you're an ignorant slave.

Individual Arabs and Jews transcend their governments' biases on occasion, but the Jewish state is for Jews first and foremost.

Get it?

UN ranks Israel among the 15 best countries to live in (out of 170 countries) in the world and with the highest qualities of life, emphasizing political and cultural freedom and equality in education, healthcare, life expectancy and income, ahead of England, Spain, Greece, Italy, Finland, Belgium, Denmark, Luxembourg and Austria

Statistics | Human Development Reports (HDR) | United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)

Human Development is a development paradigm that is about much more than the rise or fall of national incomes. It is about creating an environment in which people can develop their full potential and lead productive, creative lives in accord with their needs and interests. People are the real wealth of nations. Development is thus about expanding the choices people have to lead lives that they value. And it is thus about much more than economic growth, which is only a means —if a very important one —of enlarging people’s choices.

Fundamental to enlarging these choices is building human capabilities —the range of things that people can do or be in life. The most basic capabilities for human development are to lead long and healthy lives, to be knowledgeable, to have access to the resources needed for a decent standard of living and to be able to participate in the life of the community. Without these, many choices are simply not available, and many opportunities in life remain inaccessible.

Get it?

Obviously, it is you who doesn't get it, since, Israel was established to provide freedom of religion, all religions.

Israel is the most pluralistic country in the world.

Now, even you know, dunce.

There are 60 Islamic shitholes. There's a Greek country. There's a Church of England country. There's a Catholic country [Italy]

But, you have a problem with one Jewish country, you sick dog?

Last edited:
Actually I think arab countries like Saudi Arabia resemble Apartheid South Africa more than Israel does. Try going to Saudi Arabia and practicing any religion other than Islam and see what happens to you.

Actually I think arab countries like Saudi Arabia resemble Apartheid South Africa more than Israel does. Try going to Saudi Arabia and practicing any religion other than Islam and see what happens to you.

Have you driven on the Muslim Only highway or the Infidel Only highway in apartheid Saudi Arabia?

http://rochester.indymedia.org/usermedia/image/3/hway-2-mecca-muslims-only.jpg

I served in Saudi Arabia on a deployment and I have never seen a more segregated society in my life, only Muslims can practice their religion, Muslims drive on different roads than non Muslims, women cannot go anywhere alone and must be in Muslim dress and with a male relative, if you are a foreigner and especially non Muslim you have no rights in that country. Smells like Apartheid to me.

Have you driven on the Muslim Only highway or the Infidel Only highway in apartheid Saudi Arabia?

I served in Saudi Arabia on a deployment and I have never seen a more segregated society in my life, only Muslims can practice their religion, Muslims drive on different roads than non Muslims, women cannot go anywhere alone and must be in Muslim dress and with a male relative, if you are a foreigner and especially non Muslim you have no rights in that country. Smells like Apartheid to me.

So, presumably, you're not gay, a crime in Saudi Arabia punishable by death.

Muhammad's last words 1400 yrs ago were that no religion other than Islam could be permitted in Arabia, which has been obeyed to this day. Infidels are denied citizenship and are barred from entry to Mecca and Medina.

Yet, Saudi Arabia has been a member of the UN Human Rights Council, pointing to the degenerate state of the UN and Saudi Arabia

Muhammad's last words 1400 yrs ago were that no religion other than Islam could be permitted in Arabia, which has been obeyed to this day. Infidels are denied citizenship and are barred from entry to Mecca and Medina.

Yet, Saudi Arabia has been a member of the UN Human Rights Council, pointing to the degenerate state of the UN and Saudi Arabia

The UN Human Rights Council is a joke, I believe even Libya and Zimbabwe are members. As far as Saudi Arabia goes, even heterosexual sex is a crime if you are not married. Adultry is a crime punishable by a prison term I believe.

The UN Human Rights Council is a joke, I believe even Libya and Zimbabwe are members. As far as Saudi Arabia goes, even heterosexual sex is a crime if you are not married. Adultry is a crime punishable by a prison term I believe.

Egypt, the center of female genital mutilation, Jordan, where other countries send their prisoners to be tortured, Russia, China and Cuba have all been proud members of the UN Human Rights Council. It would be laughable were it not so pitiful.

Egypt, the center of female genital mutilation, Jordan, where other countries send their prisoners to be tortured, Russia, China and Cuba have all been proud members of the UN Human Rights Council. It would be laughable were it not so pitiful.

What a joke, those countries wouldn't know human rights if it kicked them in the head. I know everyone gives the US grief over some of the things that have happened in Iraq and Afghanistan but I am telling you those countries have done things far worse to make what the US Soldiers in Abu Ghuraib did look like a picnic.

What a joke, those countries wouldn't know human rights if it kicked them in the head. I know everyone gives the US grief over some of the things that have happened in Iraq and Afghanistan but I am telling you those countries have done things far worse to make what the US Soldiers in Abu Ghuraib did look like a picnic.

Syria trains jihadists and sends them into Iraq to kill Americans. And, jackass Obama reposts an ambassador to Syria thinking he can charm those cut-throats who massacred 20,000 of their own people in Hama into becoming US allies.

Syria trains jihadists and sends them into Iraq to kill Americans. And, jackass Obama reposts an ambassador to Syria thinking he can charm those cut-throats who massacred 20,000 of their own people in Hama into becoming US allies.

Syria is a joke, on one hand they say they want better relations with the west but on the other they still arm and support Hamas and Hezbollah, until Syria stops helping those groups Syria needs to be considered a sponsor of terrorism. I heard Syria might be taken off the terrorist list :(

Syria is a joke, on one hand they say they want better relations with the west but on the other they still arm and support Hamas and Hezbollah, until Syria stops helping those groups Syria needs to be considered a sponsor of terrorism. I heard Syria might be taken off the terrorist list :(

Not sure I've heard Assad articulate a desire for closer relations with the West. He certainly thumbed his nose at Obama when shortly after Washington reposted an ambassador after many years Assad hosted a dinner with Ajad and Nasrallah, basically telling Obama to go fk himself.

Turkey is making a mistake in distancing itself from the West in favor of Syria and Iran and even Sudan [Darfur], which is a one-way highway to nowhereville.

:(

Not sure I've heard Assad articulate a desire for closer relations with the West. He certainly thumbed his nose at Obama when shortly after Washington reposted an ambassador after many years Assad hosted a dinner with Ajad and Nasrallah, basically telling Obama to go fk himself.

Turkey is making a mistake in distancing itself from the West in favor of Syria and Iran and even Sudan [Darfur], which is a one-way highway to nowhereville.

I am surprised at Turkey, they are supposedly a "moderate" Islamic country but are cozying up to countries like Iran, Syria and Sudan? what next? Sharia Law in Turkey

Forum List

Back