Apartheid Israel

:(
Syria is a joke, on one hand they say they want better relations with the west but on the other they still arm and support Hamas and Hezbollah, until Syria stops helping those groups Syria needs to be considered a sponsor of terrorism. I heard Syria might be taken off the terrorist list :(

Not sure I've heard Assad articulate a desire for closer relations with the West. He certainly thumbed his nose at Obama when shortly after Washington reposted an ambassador after many years Assad hosted a dinner with Ajad and Nasrallah, basically telling Obama to go fk himself.

Turkey is making a mistake in distancing itself from the West in favor of Syria and Iran and even Sudan [Darfur], which is a one-way highway to nowhereville.

I am surprised at Turkey, they are supposedly a "moderate" Islamic country but are cozying up to countries like Iran, Syria and Sudan? what next? Sharia Law in Turkey

Turkey is selling material to Iran to help build nuclear weapons.

Syria is a joke, on one hand they say they want better relations with the west but on the other they still arm and support Hamas and Hezbollah, until Syria stops helping those groups Syria needs to be considered a sponsor of terrorism. I heard Syria might be taken off the terrorist list :(

Not sure I've heard Assad articulate a desire for closer relations with the West. He certainly thumbed his nose at Obama when shortly after Washington reposted an ambassador after many years Assad hosted a dinner with Ajad and Nasrallah, basically telling Obama to go fk himself.

Turkey is making a mistake in distancing itself from the West in favor of Syria and Iran and even Sudan [Darfur], which is a one-way highway to nowhereville.

I am surprised at Turkey, they are supposedly a "moderate" Islamic country but are cozying up to countries like Iran, Syria and Sudan? what next? Sharia Law in Turkey

Ataturk is spinning in his grave over the Islamization of Turkey since AKP came to power in '02. But, that's a whole other conversation.

Isn't Turkey a Sunni country though? I thought Sunni countries did not want a nuclear Iran?

Isn't Turkey a Sunni country though? I thought Sunni countries did not want a nuclear Iran?

Turkey is in a tug of war for Middle East hegemony with Iran but both Turks and Persians are joined against Arabs, viewed as lower on the Islamic ladder.

Turkey is in a tug of war for Middle East hegemony with Iran but both Turks and Persians are joined against Arabs, viewed as lower on the Islamic ladder.

Excellent, so it won't be long until Turkey covers its women in burkas, outlaws alcohol, punishes men and women who engage in sexual liasions without being married, and locks down the whole country in Sharia Law.

Iran also supports the Palestinians who are Sunni. I thought they hated each other.

There must be a breakdown in propaganda here.

Iran also supports the Palestinians who are Sunni. I thought they hated each other.

Partners in crime. If Iran cared so much about the Fakestinians, Iran would have resettled them 60 years ago, instead of using them as pawns against Israel.

Partners in crime. If Iran cared so much about the Fakestinians, Iran would have resettled them 60 years ago, instead of using them as pawns against Israel.

Exactly, no country in the Middle east gives a damn about the Palestinians. Iran uses Hamas to do their dirty work against Israel that is it, Iran treats the Arabs in their country like dirt so they do not want the Palestinians moving there. Palestinians who have lived in other Arab countries for generations are still denied citizenship to those countries and jobs, nobody wants them. The evil Israel has done more for the Palestinians than any Arab country has done.

Exactly, no country in the Middle east gives a damn about the Palestinians. Iran uses Hamas to do their dirty work against Israel that is it, Iran treats the Arabs in their country like dirt so they do not want the Palestinians moving there. Palestinians who have lived in other Arab countries for generations are still denied citizenship to those countries and jobs, nobody wants them. The evil Israel has done more for the Palestinians than any Arab country has done.

The Arab world's dirty little secret.

Wall Street Journal...
"The Arab World's Dirty Secret".

As Israelis and Palestinians prepare to visit Washington next week to begin direct peace talks, it's worth recalling what refugees the Palestinians are—in Arab countries.

Last week, Lebanon's parliament amended a clause in a 1946 law that had been used to bar the 400,000 Palestinians living in the country from taking any but the most menial jobs. "I was born in Lebanon and I have never known Palestine," the AP quoted one 45-year-old Palestinian who works as a cab driver. "We want to live like Lebanese. We are human beings and we need civil rights."

The dirty little secret of the Arab world is that it has consistently treated Palestinians living in its midst with contempt and often violence. In 1970, Jordan expelled thousands of Palestinian militants after Yasser Arafat attempted a coup against King Hussein. In 1991, Kuwait expelled some 400,000 Palestinians working in the country as punishment for Arafat's support for Saddam Hussein in the first Gulf War.

For six decades, Palestinians have been forced by Arab governments to live in often squalid conditions so that they could serve as propaganda tools against Israel, even as millions of refugees elsewhere have been repatriated and absorbed by their host countries. This month's vote still falls short of giving Palestinian Lebanese the rights they deserve, including citizenship. But it's a reminder of the cynicism of so much Arab pro-Palestinian propaganda, and the credulity of those who fall for it.

The Huffington Riposte: WHO ARE THE GREATEST PERSECUTORS OF THE PALESTINIANS? NOT ISRAEL, IT IS THE REST OF THE ARAB WORLD

If the Arab countries gave the Palestinians full citizenship and rights than they wouldn't have any pawns to use against Israel.

You can't expect much from people who once buried their babies alive and who today dream of their children dying as suicide bombers

Last edited:
That's why it's called a Jewish State.

Get it?

Obviously, it is you who doesn't get it, since, Israel was established to provide freedom of religion, all religions.

Israel is the most pluralistic country in the world.

Now, even you know, dunce.
"Let me begin with the official Israeli definition of the term 'Jewish', illustrating the crucial difference between Israel as 'a Jewish state' and the majority of other states.

"By this official definition, Israel 'belongs' to persons who are defined by the Israeli authorities as 'Jewish', irrespective of where they live, and to them alone.

"On the other hand, Israel doesn't officially 'belong' to its non-Jewish citizens, whose status is considered even officially as inferior.

"This means in practice that if members of a Peruvian tribe are converted to Judaism, and thus regarded as Jewish, they are entitled at once to become Israeli citizens and benefit from the approximately 70 per cent of the West Bank land (and the 92 per cent of the area of Israel proper), officially designated only for the benefit of Jews.

"All non-Jews ( not only all Palestinians) are prohibited from benefiting from those lands. (The prohibition applies even to Israeli Arabs who served in the Israeli army and reached a high rank.)"

All Israelis are equal, BUT Jews are just a little more equal.

Right?

Jewish History, Jewish Religion

That's why it's called a Jewish State.

Get it?

Obviously, it is you who doesn't get it, since, Israel was established to provide freedom of religion, all religions.

Israel is the most pluralistic country in the world.

Now, even you know, dunce.
"Let me begin with the official Israeli definition of the term 'Jewish', illustrating the crucial difference between Israel as 'a Jewish state' and the majority of other states

The UN ranks Israel among the 15 best countries to live in (out of 170 countries) in the world and with the highest qualities of life, emphasizing political and cultural freedom and equality in education, healthcare, life expectancy and income, ahead of England, Spain, Greece, Italy, Finland, Belgium, Denmark, Luxembourg and Austria

Statistics | Human Development Reports (HDR) | United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
Human Development is a development paradigm that is about much more than the rise or fall of national incomes. It is about creating an environment in which people can develop their full potential and lead productive, creative lives in accord with their needs and interests. People are the real wealth of nations. Development is thus about expanding the choices people have to lead lives that they value. And it is thus about much more than economic growth, which is only a means —if a very important one —of enlarging people’s choices.

Fundamental to enlarging these choices is building human capabilities —the range of things that people can do or be in life. The most basic capabilities for human development are to lead long and healthy lives, to be knowledgeable, to have access to the resources needed for a decent standard of living and to be able to participate in the life of the community. Without these, many choices are simply not available, and many opportunities in life remain inaccessible.

All non-Jews (B]not only all Palestinians[/B]) are prohibited from benefiting from those lands. (The prohibition applies even to Israeli Arabs who served in the Israeli army and reached a high rank.)

Non-Jews have the exact same access to leasing and owning land as Jews. In fact, Bedouins receive preferential terms unavailable to Jews.

Jews are prohibited from owning land in most Muslim countries. It is a capital offense in Jordan and Gaza/West Bank to sell land to a Jew.

George is so uneducated, it's not even funny. But we still laugh at him:lol:

Last edited:
Actually I think arab countries like Saudi Arabia resemble Apartheid South Africa more than Israel does. Try going to Saudi Arabia and practicing any religion other than Islam and see what happens to you.
If Arabs in Saudi Arabia were persecuting a Jewish minority in the same way Jews in Israel brutalize Arabs in Area C and Gaza, would the world's reaction be any different?

No one is saying discrimination doesn't exist anywhere except Israel; however, the ethnic and religious prejudices that Israel exhibits go largely unnoticed in the US corporate press.

And Israel still receives $7 million US taxpayer/day to enforce its apartheid.

Actually I think arab countries like Saudi Arabia resemble Apartheid South Africa more than Israel does. Try going to Saudi Arabia and practicing any religion other than Islam and see what happens to you.
If Arabs in Saudi Arabia were persecuting a Jewish minority in the same way Jews in Israel brutalize Arabs in Area C and Gaza, would the world's reaction be any different?

No one is saying discrimination doesn't exist anywhere except Israel; however, the ethnic and religious prejudices that Israel exhibits go largely unnoticed in the US corporate press.

And Israel still receives $7 million US taxpayer/day to enforce its apartheid.

The UN ranks Israel among the 15 best countries to live in (out of 170 countries) in the world and with the highest qualities of life, emphasizing political and cultural freedom and equality in education, healthcare, life expectancy and income, ahead of England, Spain, Greece, Italy, Finland, Belgium, Denmark, Luxembourg and Austria

Statistics | Human Development Reports (HDR) | United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
Human Development is a development paradigm that is about much more than the rise or fall of national incomes. It is about creating an environment in which people can develop their full potential and lead productive, creative lives in accord with their needs and interests. People are the real wealth of nations. Development is thus about expanding the choices people have to lead lives that they value. And it is thus about much more than economic growth, which is only a means —if a very important one —of enlarging people’s choices.

Fundamental to enlarging these choices is building human capabilities —the range of things that people can do or be in life. The most basic capabilities for human development are to lead long and healthy lives, to be knowledgeable, to have access to the resources needed for a decent standard of living and to be able to participate in the life of the community. Without these, many choices are simply not available, and many opportunities in life remain inaccessible.

Human dev. is freedom

Israeli Arab Muslim Journalist Khaled Abu Toameh...
Most Arabs in Jerusalem prefer to live under Israeli rule for a number of reasons. First, because as holders of Israeli ID cards they are entitled to many rights and privileges that Palestinians in the West Bank and Gaza Strip don't enjoy. They include freedom of movement and social, economic, health and education services that Israeli citizens are entitled to.

Redividing Jerusalem means bringing either the Palestinian Authority of Hamas into the city. The Arab residents of Jerusalem have seen what happened in the West Bank and Gaza Strip over the past 16 years and are not keen to live under a corrupt authority or a radical Islamist entity.

Over the past few years, many Arab residents of the city who used to live in the West Bank have abandoned their homes and returned to Jerusalem. They did so mainly out of fear of losing their rights and privileges as holders of Israeli ID cards.

But many of them also ran away from the West Bank because they did not want to live in territories controlled by militiamen, armed gangs and corrupt leaders and institutions.

Arab American Journalist Joseph Farah: Why Arabs Love Israel
Far from being mistreated, the Arab population in Israel and in the territories administered by Israel has been freer than the population in any Arab state. Arabs in Israel vote. They elect leaders to the Knesset. They have their own political parties. They have their own newspapers. They have full rights to citizenship. They are free to speak their minds. As an Arab-American journalist who has spent a good deal of time covering the region, I can tell you there is more freedom for Arabs in Israel than in any Arab state.

Land cannot possibly be the contentious issue as the Arab and Muslim states in the region already have 800 times as much territory as Israel. The Arabs have 50 times the population of Israel. The Arabs have all of the oil reserves of the region. They have 21 states of their own – all varying shades of police states. It's difficult to imagine how one more will bring peace to a region that has known some of the most devastating and costly wars of the last century.

If conditions for Arabs are so bad in Israel, why is the Arab population exploding -- and I don't mean because of suicide bombers? Why do Arabs continue to flock to the tiny Jewish state from virtually every Arab and Muslim land in the world? In 1949, the Arab population of Israel was about 160,000. Today, it is over 1.2 million. This is hardly attributable to higher birth rates. Most of the growth in Arab population is due to migration. In other words, Arabs are picking up stakes in Arab lands and choosing to live in Israel.

This trend, of course, doesn't include Arab Jewish migration to Israel. No one talks about the staggering number of Arab Jewish refugees – as many as 1 million – who fled the Muslim world with little more than the clothes on their backs to reach the safety and security of the Jewish state in the last 50 years. We're led to believe Arabs hate Israel – and, indeed, it's true there is an irrational, inexplicable form of virulent anti-Semitism growing in the Arab and Muslim world. But when they vote with their feet, Arabs seem to love Israel. They continue to choose it as a place to live over life in their native countries as they have for the last half-century.

Why Arabs love Israel

"I suspect that the Jews of the USA or of Britain would regard it as antisemitic if Christians would propose that the USA or the United Kingdom should become a 'Christian state', belonging only to citizens officially defined as 'Christians'.

"The consequence of such doctrine is that Jews converting to Christianity would become full citizens because of their conversion. It should be recalled that the benefits of conversions are well known to Jews from their own history.

"When the Christian and the Islamic states used to discriminate against all persons not belonging to the religion of the state, including the Jews, the discrimination against Jews was at once removed by their conversion. But a non-Jew discriminated against by the State of Israel will cease to be so treated the moment he or she converts to Judaism.

"This simply shows that the same kind of exclusivity that is regarded by a majority of the diaspora Jews as antisemitic is regarded by the majority of all Jews as Jewish.

"To oppose both antisemitism and Jewish chauvinism is widely regarded among Jews as a 'self-hatred', a concept which I regard as nonsensical."

Jewish History, Jewish Religion

"I suspect that the Jews of the USA or of Britain would regard it as antisemitic if Christians would propose that the USA or the United Kingdom should become a 'Christian state', belonging only to citizens officially defined as 'Christians'.

Forum List

Back