Apartheid Israel

Israel isn't apartheid, they just don't let anyone in they don't like. It's more like their own prison, go outside the wall and you die.

Israel isn't apartheid, they just don't let anyone in they don't like. It's more like their own prison, go outside the wall and you die.

It's called immigration policy, mental midget. America has one, too. So, too, most countries.

Go to mommy, stupid little boy.

It's called immigration policy, mental midget. America has one, too. So, too, most countries.

At least the Americans and Canadians let the indians stay!!! :lmao:

You just oppress your aboriginals, right, stupid little boy?

At least the Americans and Canadians let the indians stay!!! :lmao:

How is it living in apartheid Canada, stupid little boy?
Bordering On Apartheid: Challenging immigration control in Canada | The Dominion

Canada has NO walls, sorry, you lose.

Sure, there are walls in your apartheid Canada, stupid little boy., You're just too brain dead to have a clue

"End The Segregation In Canada"
At one point in my cross-country exploration of how natives and non-natives get along, I felt I was witnessing a scene straight out of the Deep South, with aboriginal Canadians taking the place of blacks. Only a radical change in thinking will make any real difference.
http://v1.theglobeandmail.com/series/apartheid/First step: End the segregation

Last edited:
Canada has NO walls, sorry, you lose.

Sure, there are walls in your apartheid Canada, stupid little boy., You're just too brain dead to have a clue

Ok, dumbass, post a picture, a link... to the apartheid wall(s) in Canada and I'll declare heebs the greatest thing to happen to mankind ever. Otherwise go back to throwing around a matzo ball for sport.

we have a new anti-semite sock puppet???

Let's just say that I think Marc39's (I think the 39 is for his IQ) job here is to make everyone hate jews and isaraelis as much as possible. If after listening to this mental midget you still feel sympathetic towards israelis, well, I can't help you. :lol:

Marc just can't handle that he lives behind a wall to separate him from millions of people who want him dead. Just look at the way he responds to posts, he's totally lost it.

Marc just can't handle that he lives behind a wall to separate him from millions of people who want him dead. Just look at the way he responds to posts, he's totally lost it.

Your apartheid Canada has the walls, psycho boiiiiiyyyy
At one point in my cross-country exploration of how natives and non-natives get along, I felt I was witnessing a scene straight out of the Deep South, with aboriginal Canadians taking the place of blacks. Only a radical change in thinking will make any real difference.
The Globe and Mail: Canada's Apartheid - Main page

The UN ranks Israel among the 15 best countries to live in (out of 170 countries) in the world and with the highest qualities of life, emphasizing political and cultural freedom and equality in education, healthcare, life expectancy and income, ahead of England, Spain, Greece, Italy, Finland, Belgium, Denmark, Luxembourg and Austria

Do the arabs yell "FORE" when they lob rockets at you?

Do the aboriginals whom you persecute in Canada know you as your sock puppet Frank Zapper Crapper, psycho boyyyyyyyyyyyyyy? :lol::lol::lol:

The Globe and Mail: Canada's Apartheid - Main page

I own you, biitch:lol:

Forum List

Back