Apparently "All Lives Matter" Is Racist And Deserves A Beating

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
This youtube veteran decided to see what would happen if he held up a "Black Lives Matter" sign in a white neighborhood, then hold up a "All Lives Matter" sign in a black neighborhood.

The difference was glaringly apparent.

Weird how the whole point of his video is that he is going to be beaten, but the camera cuts away before there is any beating.

I wonder how much he paid those people to be in his video.

Weird how the whole point of his video is that he is going to be beaten, but the camera cuts away before there is any beating.

You might want to change your sig pic. The Bush family is backing Hillary. Including one twin at a fundraiser in Paris.

:lol:

Apparently "All Lives Matter" Is Racist And Deserves A Beating

It's like copy-write infringement settlement..

You might want to change your sig pic. The Bush family is backing Hillary. Including one twin at a fundraiser in Paris.

:lol:
Yeah? That doesn't change a single thing in my signature.

This youtube veteran decided to see what would happen if he held up a "Black Lives Matter" sign in a white neighborhood, then hold up a "All Lives Matter" sign in a black neighborhood.

The difference was glaringly apparent.

If anyone really thought about the sign of "Black Lives Matter" and "All Lives Matter..." It would be obvious that the Blacks want to be the superior race rather than all of us being equal.

What outrage would we see if anyone had the nerve to hold a sign of "White Lives Matter" in any neighborhood? Whites would be outraged as well.

So who is trying to bring the communities together and who is trying to divide? Of course Obama brought BLM activists to the WH, so we know who he supports, and it surely is not unity.

Its fake? Thats the best argument you could come up with?

Face it, your community is awful and violence is your solution to every problem. Your culture is inferior, therefore your people are inferior. There isnt one group in the nation that is as bad off as you guys. Youre dead last in every category that measures a good society.

Are you embarrassed by this? No, of course you arent, because your people arent capable of that kind of self reflection. You guys basically suck at everything.

Face it, your community is awful and violence is your solution to every problem. Your culture is inferior, therefore your people are inferior. There isnt one group in the nation that is as bad off as you guys. Youre dead last in every category that measures a good society.

Are you embarrassed by this? No, of course you arent, because your people arent capable of that kind of self reflection. You guys basically suck at everything.
19advertising-inline-videoLarge.jpg

19advertising-inline-videoLarge.jpg
Even your responses are inferior.

I picked a short version for people with short attention spans, but if you want to see some violence go to the youtube site.

I picked a short version for people with short attention spans, but if you want to see some violence go to the youtube site.
The short version conveniently cuts out the only real reaction in the youtuber's video. It's a black mom holding her daughter's hand walking quickly passed the weirdo with their head down so he'll stay away from them.

The short version conveniently cuts out the only real reaction in the youtuber's video. It's a black mom holding her daughter's hand walking quickly passed the weirdo with their head down so he'll stay away from them.
Yep.......it's a conspiracy.

Just another fake video. Go look at his other videos. Your "veteran youtuber" is a clown.

Just another fake video. Go look at his other videos. Your "veteran youtuber" is a clown.
No he's not.
But if it gives you a warm feeling to ignore the truth......well just run with it, Dude.

Forum List

Back