Appears that the DISRUPTERS of Trump's rally put a BIG HOLD on the Berns electability!

The Hildebeast won big tonight, and it certainly wasn't because of anything SHE contributed. His momentum stopped immediately following his supporters engagement with Trump and not condemning the rioters in Chicago! But, then again, he was BULLIED by 2 black whores from BLM in Seattle who took away his mic! Couldn't happen to a better guy.

XH51qAQ.jpg

th

You really think Democratic voters would back off from Bernie because some of his supporters protested T-rump? Hillary is leading Bernie as expected, but your crazy thread is about what is always expected from dumb right wingers.

I'd say I've touched a nerve on Clowny, but that would mean he has a nervous system and a brain...we all know that he's missing those things!

Last edited:
The Hildebeast won big tonight, and it certainly wasn't because of anything SHE contributed. His momentum stopped immediately following his supporters engagement with Trump and not condemning the rioters in Chicago! But, then again, he was BULLIED by 2 black whores from BLM in Seattle who took away his mic! Couldn't happen to a better guy.

XH51qAQ.jpg

th

You really think Democratic voters would back off from Bernie because some of his supporters protested T-rump? Hillary is leading Bernie as expected, but your crazy thread is about what is always expected from dumb right wingers.

Ole Bernie's just a pathetic prop. He never had a chance. And he knew that. He's been putting in very lackluster performances on the campaign trail. He isn't putting much effort into it. His supporters should demand a refund.

Sanders never had a chance. I can't imagine what made him think he did. I can't help but think the Democrats were looking for a stable pony and he was the only one stupid enough to do it.

Why is Sanders still in it? That's the only question left at this point. He should stop wasting money and just shut it down.

XH51qAQ.jpg

th

I'd say I've touched a nerve on Clowny, but that would mean he has a nervous system and an brain...we all know that he's missing those things!

You say lots of dumb shit. Wrong about all of it, but that never stopped you before.

XH51qAQ.jpg

th

I'd say I've touched a nerve on Clowny, but that would mean he has a nervous system and an brain...we all know that he's missing those things!

You say lots of dumb shit. Wrong about all of it, but that never stopped you before.

Yes your CLOWN avatar speaks multitudes about your knowledge!

It was always hers to lose V, none of this is news...

Ah, the transgender clown enters the conversation!
Nothing I've said is different than what I said a year ago...
You were a clown a year ago, also!
Nope. And HC is still ahead. as predicted.
So was Jimmy Carter against Reagan...that worked out well for you subversives!

It was always hers to lose V, none of this is news...

HC isn't coming off a bad term. She's the new blood...

HC isn't coming off a bad term. She;s the new blood...

New blood?...LMAO

Oh, That's is so fucking funny!!!!!!

Hillary_Old_Young_Hip.jpg

Oh, That's is so fucking funny!!!!!!

Hillary_Old_Young_Hip.jpg

Oh shite. Hilarious. :lmao:

While the GOP fights, HC wins. Sorry, boys...
Yes, the political theater that has ALL the news media turned onto Trump with the BILLIONS of $ worth of FREE advertisements has just about completely shut out the fools that make up the DemoRAT party.... Trump, the PR genius knows how to play to the audience, while the Hildebeast plays to the woman over 65 crowd!

While the GOP fights, HC wins. Sorry, boys...
Yes, the political theater that has ALL the news media turned onto Trump with the BILLIONS of $ worth of FREE advertisements has just about completely shut out the fools that make up the DemoRAT party.... Trump, the PR genius knows how to play to the audience, while the Hildebeast plays to the woman over 65 crowd!
Playing to the morons, like you, doesn't get you elected here.

Forum List

Back