Apple wants to put medical records on your iphone

once again ANYTHING CAN BE HACKED INCLUDING GOV WEBSITES...
Well no shit government websites can be hacked. For starters, government is inept and incompetent. Second, government websites run over Windows. And third, the government fails to properly patch their platforms (not that it would matter anyway with Windows).

The implant, code-named DROPOUTJEEP, was “in development” and initially intended for “close access” installation on a phone, with remote installation being planned for a future release,
Exactly! To “breach” the Apple platform, one needs physical access to your phone. If you allow physical access to your phone, you are the problem. Not the phone.

You don’t even understand what you’re reading (because you don’t understand technology).

The implant, code-named DROPOUTJEEP, was “in development” and initially intended for “close access” installation on a phone, with remote installation being planned for a future release,
In other words, because they can’t figure out how to remotely exploit the iOS platform (if they could have, they would have). To “breach” the Apple platform, one needs physical access to your phone. If you allow physical access to your phone, you are the problem. Not the phone.

You don’t even understand what you’re reading (because you don’t understand technology).

upload_2018-1-28_11-14-4.png

You are an idiot who lives on planet denial ......... Apple loves their people jackass but they don' tlove them that much , they can not go against a GOVERNMENT ORDER DUMBASS . ...... they can fight and win....... there are always back doors

EVEN SNOWDEN ADMITS THERE ARE BACKDOORS AND ID' TAKE HIS WORD OVER YOURS..

Attachments

• upload_2018-1-28_11-14-4.png
    upload_2018-1-28_11-14-4.png
    61.7 KB · Views: 19
Apple wants to put medical records on your iPhone | Daily Mail Online
  • Apple wants to turn your iPhone into a device where you can easily access your medical records
  • The tech giant is rolling out a test version of a new product that allows users to download their health records onto their iPhones
  • The records can be accessed quicker and easier in order to be shown to a doctor or caregiver
  • Apple says it will only see the information if users allow it to
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is pure bs, and anyone who believes their information would be safe is totally, totally being naive . Anything can be hacked and will be hacked. The Gov. will no doubt get a hold of your information they will use the access to it saying it's a public free for all.

The concern you should think about . " it can be used against you within the health coverage system" . you can or might be turned away.

Your medical information isn't even safe inside of a hospital. Hackers have hacked into hospital databases and accessed patients medical files.

So maybe we should avoid going to the hospital because that info might not be safe.

This makes it much, much easier than the system they have in though. Hacking an iphone is way , way easier ....

I disagree. It is much easier to hack a desktop than it is an iPhone. There are more doors you have to go through when hacking an iPhone. With a windows based computer, there are less doors.

• Apple wants to turn your iPhone into a device where you can easily access your medical records
  • The tech giant is rolling out a test version of a new product that allows users to download their health records onto their iPhones
  • The records can be accessed quicker and easier in order to be shown to a doctor or caregiver
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is pure bs, and anyone who believes their information would be safe is totally, totally being naive . Anything can be hacked and will be hacked. The Gov. will no doubt get a hold of your information they will use the access to it saying it's a public free for all.

The concern you should think about . " it can be used against you within the health coverage system" . you can or might be turned away.

Mindwars my medical information is already on my phone and computer via a "MyHealth" App from Stanford, Kaiser does it to, and anyone who doesn't have it is behind in technology..

My appts, lab tests, drs notes, contact your doctor ( which is awesome ) is on there

About 4 months ago I did a online interview with an online app maker ( I got paid for my opinion ) They are making thousands of videos in those MyHealth apps so people will have so much more information about their condition..

When I got very sick 6 years ago, I could not find and good info so I made some very bad choices.

Your medical information isn't even safe inside of a hospital. Hackers have hacked into hospital databases and accessed patients medical files.

So maybe we should avoid going to the hospital because that info might not be safe.

This makes it much, much easier than the system they have in though. Hacking an iphone is way , way easier ....

I disagree. It is much easier to hack a desktop than it is an iPhone. There are more doors you have to go through when hacking an iPhone. With a windows based computer, there are less doors.

I think either way though medical records should not be viewable via an iphone. There is more to this than meets the eye. Of course none of it will come out until it begins fking ppl over, or up..

I think either way though medical records should not be viewable via an iphone. There is more to this than meets the eye. Of course none of it will come out until it begins fking ppl over, or up..
Thankfully nobody gives a shit what conspiracy theorists think (especially one’s who know nothing about technology).

If you don’t like it - don’t buy it, Ted.

Forum List

Back