Appropriate comments on the Game Refuge occupation

Old Rocks

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2008
Portland, Ore.
colin meloy@colinmeloy
"'It ain't snacks I'm hungry for, Trevor.' Ryan's heart was beating wildly beneath the quilted flannel of his shirt." #bundyeroticfanfic
⭐Maisbikkja @Maisbikkja
@colinmeloy With his hand on Ryan's chest, he felt the passion beneath his pocket-sized copy of the US Constitution. #bundyeroticfanfic
5:54 PM - 5 Jan 2016 · Clackamas, OR, United States

#bundyeroticfanfic Ammon hesitated. “Isn’t this against the laws of nature?” “Laws?” panted Dwight, “We make our own laws, Ammon."

Atop a bluff, Ammon undid his trousers to relieve himself. From behind came Jed. "Let me hold it. Your hands are cold" #BundyEroticFanFic

LOL
3:37 PM - 6 Jan 2016

colin meloy@colinmeloy
"'It ain't snacks I'm hungry for, Trevor.' Ryan's heart was beating wildly beneath the quilted flannel of his shirt." #bundyeroticfanfic
⭐Maisbikkja @Maisbikkja
@colinmeloy With his hand on Ryan's chest, he felt the passion beneath his pocket-sized copy of the US Constitution. #bundyeroticfanfic

#bundyeroticfanfic Ammon hesitated. “Isn’t this against the laws of nature?” “Laws?” panted Dwight, “We make our own laws, Ammon."

Atop a bluff, Ammon undid his trousers to relieve himself. From behind came Jed. "Let me hold it. Your hands are cold" #BundyEroticFanFic

LOL

What is this game? Broke Back Mountain meets Bureau of Land Management?
Is that even legal outside of Nevada?

colin meloy@colinmeloy
⭐Maisbikkja @Maisbikkja

LOL

Jealous?

Forum List

Back