ARAB cop in Alabama guns down fleeing citizen!!!!!

I always describe Bucs as the Fox who's telling the chickens that Fox attacks arent a big deal. And since Foxes dont eat other foxes, he really doesnt understand the concern

I always describe Bucs as the Fox who's telling the chickens that Fox attacks arent a big deal. And since Foxes dont eat other foxes, he really doesnt understand the concern

It's more like telling people not to fear an alligator attack. They're exeedingly rare. And unless you decide to wrestle a gator...odds are you have nothing to worry about. Even in Florida.

Arab officer injured, suspect killed after shootout

An Arab cop in Alabama guns down a fleeing white citizen!!! Outrage!!! Burn it all down!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
city of arab alabama

Yep. See how misleading headlines work? Liberal media does it daily.

Not misleading at all. Al-Abama is a well known bastion of religious extremism.

Haha that was pretty funny actually. They do have some crazies....just go to a Bama vs Auburn game.

It's more like telling people not to fear an alligator attack. They're exeedingly rare. And unless you decide to wrestle a gator...odds are you have nothing to worry about. Even in Florida.

What the fox considers extremely rare doesnt matter since foxes are not on the receiving end of that rare thing.

An Arab cop in Alabama guns down a fleeing white citizen!!! Outrage!!! Burn it all down!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
city of arab alabama

Haha that was pretty funny actually. They do have some crazies....just go to a Bama vs Auburn game.

Your thread title is misleading though. You made it into an acronym. :nono:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
city of arab alabama

arab is so tiny not really a city more like a cow path

Huntsville now that's one fine little Alabama town exactly 100 miles from my front door all on the same road 231

I just read that by the time i get ready for social security it will be all gone too bad too sad

Forum List

Back