*Arabs Of Gaza; Defaced DC Statues*

More Russian genertated bullshit from a Russian Troll.
Sorry bout that,

1. Generated right here in FW , Texas.
2. Im sure the Russians want our statues held in high regard?
3. What backwood ideals have you become?
4. Oh sweet you're anonymous.
5. Just give up you're hopeless.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

First off, I'm from Arkansas, so fuck Tex-Ass. Second. Russian Trolls posting Russian Propaganda, I call it as it is.. I call YOU a fool for believing Russian Propaganda.

First off, I'm from Arkansas, so fuck Tex-Ass. Second. Russian Trolls posting Russian Propaganda, I call it as it is.. I call YOU a fool for believing Russian Propaganda.
Sorry bout that,

1. You're delusional.
2. Fu*k Off!
3. Hard to even speak to this nonsensical horse shit.
4. Get off the dope.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Yeah I'm sure that those Russkies want to protect our Statues.
2. Now Fu*k Off!
3. Go way back there deep in the pines, and see if anyone back there is dumb enough, to believe your horse shit!
4. Now, FUCK OFF!!!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Yeah I'm sure that those Russkies want to protect our Statues.
2. Now Fu*k Off!
3. Go way back there deep in the pines, and see if anyone back there is dumb enough, to believe your horse shit!
4. Now, FUCK OFF!!!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. Your a Russian Troll.

2. Go fuck yourself, or Putin

3. Quit the Troll Farm. You are shit that you is shit.

4. Go fuck yourself or Putin.

5. I'm a veteran Viet Nam and I defended country and love my country and I love American Demoracy.

6. Go fuck yourself or Putin.

7. Fu
ck Russia

8. Fuck Russia.

9. Fuck Russia

10. FUCK RUSSIA. FUCK PUTIN. FUCK RUSSIAN BOTS. GO FUCK YOURSELF OR PUTIN. !!!!!!!

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
FW Texass!!?? Why that's the laughingstock of the metroplex. Plus my first ex-wife was from there. The PLO can protest but not vandalize.

Russia needs to organise empty spaces to install its own heroes once Volodya becomes the new Military Governor of the Ex US.

The US's terrible short lived Empire fading away .

FW Texass!!?? Why that's the laughingstock of the metroplex. Plus my first ex-wife was from there. The PLO can protest but not vandalize.

Does not matter .
I am sure that the Russian Freedom Fighters will find a great new name for former Texarse .

Bulshitesova is one favourite

1. Your a Russian Troll.

2. Go fuck yourself, or Putin

3. Quit the Troll Farm. You are shit that you is shit.

4. Go fuck yourself or Putin.

5. I'm a veteran Viet Nam and I defended country and love my country and I love American Demoracy.

6. Go fuck yourself or Putin.

7. Fu
ck Russia

8. Fuck Russia.

9. Fuck Russia

10. FUCK RUSSIA. FUCK PUTIN. FUCK RUSSIAN BOTS. GO FUCK YOURSELF OR PUTIN. !!!!!!!
Sorry bout that,

1. Pure gibberish.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. I thought trannies like yourself never got married, you landed a girl from Fort Worth, always thought FW girls were better than that.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Does not matter .
I am sure that the Russian Freedom Fighters will find a great new name for former Texarse .

Bulshitesova is one favourite
Sorry bout that,

1. You are hard to understand, but its ok.
2. It will wear off in a little while.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Seems to me you are going on about the Russians...a bit too much,...you scare normal people.
2. The Russians really want you and are coming to (get you).
3. The Russians Are Coming!!!!
4. Why doesn't seem to matter much, why they are coming to Arkansas is beyond me.
5. Maybe they can swing by moonglows house in SW Missouri, and pick him up too? lol!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. I thought trannies like yourself never got married, you landed a girl from Fort Worth, always thought FW girls were better than that.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Her name was Teri Bradshaw. My second wife is from Dumas or Dumbass as I called it.

Sorry bout that,

1. Thats worse then I thought, Teri Bradshaw was a QB for the Steelers, who knew he was gay? lol!!!
2. Then you go down to Dumas, Texas and marry a girl from there, you really need to find a dog, cause your not much of a finder of good women.....!
3. Well when you're ready to find a good women, I will let you know, your looking in the wrong places, few if any good women in all the state of Texas, maybe you will find it hard to find in USA.
3. Women in America, are self serving, who needs a self serving bride, it will never work out, find a soft spoken women who doesn't recognize herself.
4. Divorce Courts Are Booming.
5. There might be one female on this site who is, good.
6. She will go, un-named.
7. Out of the hundreds, of women here.
8. Be honest about it, we see how you post, nothing good, can come from your, direction.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:

Forum List

Back