Arafat's Timeline of Terror

Thanks for putting up the photos of these peaceful Palestinians. A picture is worth a thousand words. You just can't make it up can you! - Jeri

and posting the same picture a thousand times is worth only one word...

"SPAM!!!"
How about putting up the same old post over and over, would that be spamming?
Then you are calling Pbell a spammer, right?

if you can show me posts where Pbel says exactly the same thing repeatedly, then yes, it is spam and i will accuse him of spamming.

i am referring to member posting the same pics over and over again.

but never mind,. it's cool. everyone should just post the same pic over and over again as a response.

are you late for a meeting?

No but it looks like someone was and forgot to put their swastikas on! Other than that looks like they are all set to go!

-Jeri
Whew... and here I thought, for a moment, that you were a member of Hamas or Hezbollah, the way he was talkin' about swastikas and bein' late fer a meetin'...
wink_smile.gif

LOl...i think it is hilarious how, after maggie brought up godwin's law, the use of NAZI reference went way down among the pro-palestinian users, probably out of respect and a sensitivity to the ethnicity of those posting, but zooms right along at the same rate among the zionists.

No but it looks like someone was and forgot to put their swastikas on! Other than that looks like they are all set to go!

-Jeri
Whew... and here I thought, for a moment, that you were a member of Hamas or Hezbollah, the way he was talkin' about swastikas and bein' late fer a meetin'...
wink_smile.gif

LOl...i think it is hilarious how, after maggie brought up godwin's law, the use of NAZI reference went way down among the pro-palestinian users, probably out of respect and a sensitivity to the ethnicity of those posting, but zooms right along at the same rate among the zionists.

I love it when you refer to me as a zionist, Seal! Thank you! Feels great! :eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back