Arby's restaurant refuses to serve police officer

You don't need to. In your fantasy world if the cop pulls in for gas and is told to go fuck himself you approve.
Hmmm, no, where have I ever said that? If the owner of the station tells the cop to go fuck himself, that's his business, but the employee working the register doesn't get to make such decisions.
So Kim Davis doesn't get to stand up to the fags using Jesus as her shield? Say it loud, say it proud, my little infant.

Employees have to do what they are told or find another job. However, the state has no authority to tell private businesses who they must serve.
How about that state telling state employees who they must serve?

Yes, the state has the authority to tell its employees who they must serve.
Good, progress. Fuck Kim Davis then eh? Like it.

You don't need to. In your fantasy world if the cop pulls in for gas and is told to go fuck himself you approve.
Hmmm, no, where have I ever said that? If the owner of the station tells the cop to go fuck himself, that's his business, but the employee working the register doesn't get to make such decisions.
So Kim Davis doesn't get to stand up to the fags using Jesus as her shield? Say it loud, say it proud, my little infant.

Employees have to do what they are told or find another job. However, the state has no authority to tell private businesses who they must serve.
Actually they do. Its called a law.

Not all laws are legal. The Constitution doesn't grant any such power to the government.
The laws are legal, unless judged otherwise, like gay marriage bans, but not necessarily fair.

Not all laws are legal. The Constitution doesn't grant any such power to the government.
The laws are legal, unless judged otherwise, like gay marriage bans, but not necessarily fair.

Hmmm, no. If the Constitution doesn't authorize the government to create a specific kind of law, it's illegal, no matter what a gang of political whore judges rule.

If the owner of the station tells the cop to go fuck himself, that's his business, but the employee working the register doesn't get to make such decisions.
Your fascism is noted...

ROFL! Forcing a business to serve a couple of dykes is the essence of Fascism.
Telling the sales clerk to suck your tiny cock and be nice to the Sand ******* is no different...

Please don't share your sexual fantasies with us. That's more information than we need to know.

Hmmm, no. If the Constitution doesn't authorize the government to create a specific kind of law, it's illegal, no matter what a gang of political whore judges rule.
Name a single law that's illegal, Dumbass? What you'll discover is it was legal, until it wasn't, like gay marriage bans...

Name a single law that's illegal, Dumbass? What you'll discover is it was legal, until it wasn't, like gay marriage bans...
Almost every federal regulation on the books is a Constitutional violation. For one thing, the Constitution gives only Congress the authority to make law, not government bureaucracies.

Almost every federal regulation on the books is a Constitutional violation. For one thing, the Constitution gives only Congress the authority to make law, not government bureaucracies.
So you believe, but that isn't true, obviously. You don't need the Congress to pass a speed limit, dumbass.

So you believe, but that isn't true, obviously. You don't need the Congress to pass a speed limit, dumbass.

A speed limit is not a federal regulation, dumbass. Try reading what I posted.

I did, and you're wrong, of course.

Speed limits are set by the federal government?

Wonder if the gay mafia that demand gay cakes will run to the officers rescue ?

Arby's Apologizes to Pembroke Pines Cop Who Was Allegedly Denied Service at its Restaurant

Reports claim a uniformed officer was denied service on Tuesday night at a Pembroke Pines Arby's

According to Pembroke Pines Police, a uniformed officer was allegedly denied service at the Arby's on11755 Pines Blvd on Tuesday evening "due to being a police officer."

In a statement released by the Pembroke Pines Police department this morning its Chief Dan Gustinosaid, "I am offended and appalled that an individual within our community would treat a police officer in such a manner. It is unacceptable, and I will be contacting the Arby's CEO to demand an apology."

And according to the report Gustino did just that and has since spoken to Arby's CEO, Paul Brown, and Senior Vice President of Operations, Scott Boatwright, who, "assured Chief Giustino that the employee’s behavior was unacceptable and not representative of the company’s values."

Calls to the Arby's in question have not been returned. A statement just released from its corporate team said:

"We take this isolated matter very seriously as we respect and support police officers in our local communities. As soon as the issue was brought to our attention, our CEO spoke with the Police Chief who expressed his gratitude for our quick action and indicates the case is closed. We will be following up with our team members to be sure that our policy of inclusion is understood and adhered to."

Stay tuned for more updates.

Arby's Apologizes to Pembroke Pines Cop Who Was Allegedly Denied Service at its Restaurant
So what? I thought you were for people being able to deny service to people just because?

If the company wants to deny services, that's their decision to make, but employees don't get to make such decisions on their own.
So why did you support Kim Davis then? She was a government employee.

RELIGIOUS REASONS YOU IDIOT.

And just think, the times they have served cops they probably spit in their food, and who knows what else.

Speed limits are set by the federal government?
Like this: National Maximum Speed Law - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The employee/manager was not doing his job. He needs to go find a job he's willing to do.

He has a right to refuse service. Even to cops. His boss may fire him. That's an in house Arby's issue. But if someone doesn't want to serve me...fuck em...why would I want their shitty food anyway?

Kim Davis does, dumbass, and you approve.

Really? When did I say that?

Um....yes they do. For example this Arbys. IF the company had told the police to pound sand, the government would have had the right to step in and fine them.

Incorrect....but if you knew the U.S. Constitution, you'd know that.

The employee/manager was not doing his job. He needs to go find a job he's willing to do.

He has a right to refuse service. Even to cops. His boss may fire him. That's an in house Arby's issue. But if someone doesn't want to serve me...fuck em...why would I want their shitty food anyway?
Actually, if Arbys had continued as a company to refuse to serve cops.....this would end like the cake bakers.....a fine based on PA laws. But, Arby's didn't let it get that far....they self-corrected.

Forum List

Back