Arch-Conservative Ben Shapiro: Trump should STFU

Statistikhengst

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2013
deep within the statistical brain!!
File under: infighting in Teabhagistan is fun to watch.

shapt4-660x330.jpg

Interesting.

What do you think? Should Trump STFU?

I find it most interesting that Republicans in general do not get worked up over issues unless it strikes within their own backyard, then they suddenly act that they are the first and only person who has to deal with an issue.

Isn't he one of the guys you would call a Rightwing Nut Job?

Doesn't he write for Breitbart?

So, a criticism by him should be an endorsement to you.

The GOP coalesces around a more moderate conservative...AND STILL the liberals keep bitching.

To be honest, I think they are shitting their collective pants.

Two consecutive debates with over 21 million viewers!

Hell, if the Dems debates were pulling those kind of numbers, I'd be nervous too.

But the Dems haven't had and debates...they are too afraid of that as well.

Debbie DNC chair looked like a total ass trying to defend the lack of debates. I mean, I suppose she couldn't just come out and say they are protecting Hillary from being humiliated...

The GOP coalesces around a more moderate conservative...AND STILL the liberals keep bitching.

Hell, if the Dems debates were pulling those kind of numbers, I'd be nervous too.

Debbie DNC chair looked like a total ass trying to defend the lack of debates. I mean, I suppose she couldn't just come out as say they are protecting Hillary from being humiliated...

At least 20 million viewers are Democrats watching the implosion.

Debbie DNC chair looked like a total ass trying to defend the lack of debates. I mean, I suppose she couldn't just come out as say they are protecting Hillary from being humiliated...

At least 20 million viewers are Democrats watching the implosion.

:rofl:

• Banned

Debbie DNC chair looked like a total ass trying to defend the lack of debates. I mean, I suppose she couldn't just come out and say they are protecting Hillary from being humiliated...

I am sure that somewhere, that pile of something that you wrote made sense.

But yes, Shapiro is a RWNJ:

Ben Shapiro - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Well today he's been skewered for NOT speaking up and denouncing a follower, and now he's told he should shut up.

If I were Trump, I would simply go on being who I am.

shapt4-660x330.jpg

Interesting.

Ben who? WHy should I care what he thinks or what happened to his daughter? Why should I care what he thinks about Trump? Why should I care what you say about any of it?
No reason. No one gives a shit what you think.

shapt4-660x330.jpg

Interesting.

Ben who? WHy should I care what he thinks or what happened to his daughter? Why should I care what he thinks about Trump? Why should I care what you say about any of it?

Rabbi, Please, please, please, do not ever ingest a laxative tablet. I fear they would have to bury you in a matchbox.

shapt4-660x330.jpg

Interesting.

Poor Rabbi. All of a sudden he knows no Conservatives at all. Must be the Alzheimer's getting him.

Ben Shapiro is a very, very well known Conservative. If you don't know of him, then you are a fake Conservative.

Thanks for admitting your ignorance.

Now, go make some cool, yet very false, Greece predictions, sheygetz.

shapt4-660x330.jpg

Interesting.

Rabbi, Please, please, please, do not ever ingest a laxative tablet. I fear they would have to bury you in a matchbox.

:rofl:

shapt4-660x330.jpg

Interesting.

Poor Rabbi. All of a sudden he knows no Conservatives at all. Must be the Alzheimer's getting him.

Ben Shapiro is a very, very well known Conservative. If you don't know of him, then you are a fake Conservative.

Thanks for admitting your ignorance.

Now, go make some cool, yet very false, Greece predictions, sheygetz.
Yes of course he is. Now run along and drum up some more shit that you can post of "rightwingers" saying mean nasty things about other "rightwingers."
Douche. You are obviously the shaygetz here, posting on Shabbos.

I like it when Jews fight. You get such creative invective. Bad of me. Anti semites are dull as ditchwater and repetitive and just plain stupid. The anti semites, you see them and their avis you skip skip skip. The tribe gets its dander up, it is time for the popcorn!
:party:

I'd be scared too.

Trump, 30,000...Hillary? Can't even fill a third of an auditorium...embarrassing.

Hillary can't fill a room.png

30,000 turn out for Donald Trump's Alabama pep rally - CNNPolitics.com

Last edited:

I'd be scared too.

Trump, 30,000...Hillary? Can't even fill a third of an auditorium...embarrassing.

View attachment 50397

30,000 turn out for Donald Trump's Alabama pep rally - CNNPolitics.com

You think that event size = election prediction.

How cute.

Remember President Muskie's HUGE crowds from 1972?!?!?
Oh, wait, he didn't even get nominated....

:lol:

1972...let me think here...wasn't that the year Segregationist Democrat George Wallace was a candidate in the Democratic Presidential Primaries?

I think today, crowd size predicts enthusiasm. Republican enthusiasm is high, Democrat enthusiasm is low.

The reverse was true in the 2008 and 2012 presidential races, Obama was filling venues and McCain/Romney were stumping to empty chairs.

And the Liberal made immense political hay from these occurrences.

That was eight short years ago...not 43.

Thanks for the ancient history lesson though. Anything from French and Indian war you think may be relevant? ;)

Now now, Muskie ran into a vicious editorial about his wife in the Union Leader and he broke down in tears over it. That finished him. He had crowds before, no one after. It wasn't because got bored with him. He was perceived as weak because of that

Forum List

Back