Arctic Ice, 2015

Old Rocks

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2008
The image below compares the Arctic sea ice thickness on July 14, 2012 (left panel) and on July 14, 2015 (right panel), using Naval Research Laboratory images.

The Naval Research Laboratory's 30-day animation below shows how this situation developed, ending with a forecast for July 17, 2015, run on July 9, 2015.

Arctic News

Pretty dramatic thinning compared to last year.

As far as I can tell there still is no definitive, irrefutable, conclusive, verifiable, laboratory proven evidence of why the climate is modifying itself of late.

Certainly not to the point where the human race must sacrifice itself in order to reduce global mean temperatures by a degree or two at the cost of tens of trillions of dollars and hundreds of millions of jobs.

As far as I can tell there still is no definitive, irrefutable, conclusive, verifiable, laboratory proven evidence of why the climate is modifying itself of late.

Certainly not to the point where the human race must sacrifice itself in order to reduce global mean temperatures by a degree or two at the cost of tens of trillions of dollars and hundreds of millions of jobs.
That's what the Dwarves said right before Smaug showed up! :eek:

Then you haven't been paying attention.

Google it or read the gazillion links posted here.

Or, go on pretending there's no hard, scientific evidence.

The arguments on both sides of the debate are compelling and convincing.
At the end of the day, I still don't think that the destruction of modern life for the entire world's inhabitants is worth the effort.

Here where please explain here where

Could you be any less cogent? :slap:

You know that wasn't directed at you correct?

Has anyone taken pause and asked from where wind energy originates?

Energy is neither created or destroyed, it is merely transferred.

When the earth's wind energy is depleted, does it affect weather?

The answer can only be "Yes".

wind.h1.gif

Yes, I know. But stupid is as stupid does. :slap:

You know that post wasn't directed at you correct

Well OK asswipe,Whatever you say It wasn't directed at you, so why would you get the pun. But you stay the asswipe.

Last edited:

Well OK asswipe,Whatever you say It wasn't directed at you, so why would you get the pun. But you stay the arswipe.
Listen up. I'll say this only once...

That's MISTER asswipe to you! :slap:

Well OK asswipe,Whatever you say It wasn't directed at you, so why would you get the pun. But you stay the arswipe.

Maybe mrs as swipe, but you failed as a mr.

Maybe mrs as swipe, but you failed as a mr.
Did it occur to you that I am on your side with respect to this AGW argument?

What irritates me is that you cannot form a cognitive sentence. :slap:

Forum List

Back