Arctic Temperatures Today

You're one of the most dishonest people I've ever met and I've met some real beauts!
If I had acted like the deniers here, I'd commit hari-kari, to remove the stain of dishonor from my family. But then, I'm not a sociopath, and I have a conscience.

So, what's your current fallback-trolling position?

"It's not warming" is sheer lunacy.

"Well, it is warming, but humans aren't doing it" gets laughed out of the room.

"Well, humans are causing it, but warming is good!" is remarkably stupid.

I suggest you settle on "Okay, humans are causing the warming, and it's harmful, but fixing it will cost too much!". That one still has a few more years of life left in it.

After that, you can settle on "Okay, we screwed the pooch hard, but nothing to be done about it now."

She knows
Deniers are so gay. They know I'm a guy, and that I'm not gay, but they still hit on me. Creepy.

Now, back to the science. What specifically drove you to join in with my coterie of pout-stalkers? If you remind me about what it was that got you so upset when you failed to understand it, I'll do my best to dumb it down to your level. I live to educate.

If I had acted like the deniers here, I'd commit hari-kari, to remove the stain of dishonor from my family. But then, I'm not a sociopath, and I have a conscience.

I suggest you settle on "Okay, humans are causing the warming, and it's harmful, but fixing it will cost too much!". That one still has a few more years of life left in it.

After that, you can settle on "Okay, we screwed the pooch hard, but nothing to be done about it now."
Stop trying so hard

Deniers are so gay. They know I'm a guy, and that I'm not gay, but they still hit on me. Creepy.

Now, back to the science. What specifically drove you to join in with my coterie of pout-stalkers? If you remind me about what it was that got you so upset when you failed to understand it, I'll do my best to dumb it down to your level. I live to educate.

I'm here to discuss the science ... which vibratory state of CO2 has this extraordinary radiative powers? ... can you walk us through those calculations? ... and how are we demonstrating this activity in the atmosphere? ... links are fine if you don't want to type it all out ...

Stop flinging pooh and tell us more about these thermometer proxies.

Your doppelganger Crick SWEARS you can show us a dataset prior to 1970, in fact starting back in 1850, that has land, water and deep ocean temperatures measured to an accuracy of a tenth of a degree.

Did he mean to say that the Warmers have proxies accurate to a tenth of a degree?

Stop flinging pooh and tell us more about these thermometer proxies.
They're not _thermometer_ proxies. They're _temperature_ proxies.

Sweet Jeebus, you're dim.
Your doppelganger Crick SWEARS you can show us a dataset prior to 1970, in fact starting back in 1850, that has land, water and deep ocean temperatures measured to an accuracy of a tenth of a degree.
You poor thing. Rage and butthurt control you, and you're no longer capable of being rational.

I'm here to discuss the science ... which vibratory state of CO2 has this extraordinary radiative powers?
Why do you think that's the case? After all, nobody else said such a crazy thing, so it must be you saying it.

If you can't debate what we actually say, just admit it. Making up weird strawmen fools nobody.

They're not _thermometer_ proxies. They're _temperature_ proxies.

Sweet Jeebus, you're dim.

You poor thing. Rage and butthurt control you, and you're no longer capable of being rational.
First you told us thermometers, then you said proxies. I simply mashed them together showing your confusion

Soooooo, what was used as proxies?

What, no answer?

Why do you think that's the case? After all, nobody else said such a crazy thing, so it must be you saying it.

If you can't debate what we actually say, just admit it. Making up weird strawmen fools nobody.

Wow, that sure was scientific ... but if you agree climate change is a hoax, then we can move on ...

If you can't tell the difference between a proxy temperature and a thermometer, there's no point in continuing the discussion. I can't dumb it down any further for you.
What do you need proxies for? You ignore the empirical climate data from the geologic record.

If you can't tell the difference between a proxy temperature and a thermometer, there's no point in continuing the discussion. I can't dumb it down any further for you.
Did you happen to notice that you still haven’t told us what these imaginary proxies were?

Did you happen to notice that you still haven’t told us what these imaginary proxies were?
Why? We've done so before. You've always run. Later, you come back and, serving your master, the Lord of Lies, you pretend we never gave you the info. Like you're doing now.

And you could have found the answers in 10 seconds, if you wanted. You didn't even try. You deliberately keep yourself ignorant.

Anyways, here's somewhere to start. Start running, that is.

Why? We've done so before. You've always run. Later, you come back and, serving your master, the Lord of Lies, you pretend we never gave you the info. Like you're doing now.

And you could have found the answers in 10 seconds, if you wanted. You didn't even try. You deliberately keep yourself ignorant.

Anyways, here's somewhere to start. Start running, that is.

We know what proxies are. In fact we've referred to one in the article, the Vostok Ice Cores numerous times in pointing out that they show CO2 LAGGING temperature by 800 to 1,000 years.

We know what proxies are. In fact we've referred to one in the article, the Vostok Ice Cores numerous times in pointing out that they show CO2 LAGGING temperature by 800 to 1,000 years.
Yes, that's how glacial cycles work.

Orbital factors kick off a little warming. That warms the oceans. The oceans emit CO2, that causes more warming. A positive feedback cycle continues, until it tapers off due to the logarithmic nature of CO2 feedback.

I didn't say I didn't need proxies. I said you didn't need proxies. You ignore paleo-climate evidence like the plague.
You're not making any sense at all.

And I hesistate to try to understand your diseased thought processes. As Nietzsche kind of said, "When you gaze into the stupid, the stupid gazes back into you". Trying to understand denier lunacy risks both mind and soul.

Forum List

Back