Are Americans really descended from Europeans?

Most European women would not be able to tan so much, some of them, somewhere in the order of 30-40 percent, do not tan at all

Why, then, for Asia on the same map, they are not "limited". Where, then, is the data on American European genetics? They are not here.

I just told you...they have limited american native data or so they claim.....and have often substituted south american dna markers for american native data. European (early ones) are said they have come down thru Canada............Asian bloodlines large came up from the south.

Now our US american native tribes have been "invaded" by illegals or others seeking easy reservation welfare and the reservations independence from ICE. This is why INDIAN DNA is NOT used for establishing membership in the tribes..............but culture is when even though many with the culture aren't really native american indians.

I'm mixed---and although my ancestors have interbred with Indians repeatedly from different tribes...none of the tribes will claim me because I act and culturally am white. I btw don't see the Indians living in Teepees and not owning vehicles.

I really don't know what you mean. this is not a challenge. My ancestors certainly received a luke-warm welcome when they arrived from Ireland, and when they arrived from eastern Europe. I can imagine what the older populations thought, the people who already in North America, central America, south America, when the Europeans first arrived.
Lukewarm? Hah, does no dogs or Irishmen allowed sound lukewarm to you! It certainly doesn’t to me.

So this is genetic sequencing of the indigenous communities?
I used one of those 23 and me kits and was told I was primarily descended from northwestern Europeans. No mention at all of my native American roots and my grandmother was 50% Cherokee. So much for accuracy.

rupol2000
The first Americans came tens of thousands of years before the natives
They came from places in France and Spain and they left archeological evidence in the NE

rupol2000
The first Americans came tens of thousands of years before the natives
They came from places in France and Spain and they left archeological evidence in the NE
the northeast is just European, no one argues with this

No they are not
Many Americans came from the UK and Germany
natural science data and the outward appearance of Americans say yes. The origin from Europeans was invented. Now everywhere there is a false ethnic history of the origin of peoples, America is no exception. Incidentally, contrary to popular belief, Americans are ethnically monolithic like no other people.

Forum List

Back