Are Blacks More Racist Than Whites? Most Americans Say Yes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would ask the same question. I don't think they're necessary any longer myself. I was merely pointing out that IM2 seems to think that without the provisions being renewed, blacks lose the right to vote and that is simply not true.

That is true. I know whites such as you want everyone to believe in the pretense you do, but as we see with the SCOTUS decision, when provisions of the voting rights act are taken away, suddenly legislation pop up that makes it harder for blacks to vote. And don't ask the standard dumb ass question like you don't know where it happens.

What legislation makes it harder for blacks to vote?

And don't ask the standard dumb ass question like you don't know where it happens.

Read the linked article.

There's no article linked here.

Try looking at post 1924

Okay, I've read it and I still don't see anything that would restrict a black person's voting rights. The I.D. issue seems to be the biggest one but I honestly do not understand why this should be a problem for blacks.

Those provisions are why we can vote.

Again, incorrect. The provisions were put in place to prohibit specific actions that were used before to stifle the black vote such as requiring a reading test or proof of residency. Without these provisions, a state or local government could legally impose these requirements whereby the blacks' ability to vote would be hindered while at the same time claim that minorities technically still had the right to vote in their states.

So the question I asked was valid. The 15th amendment was not followed so stop pretending that it gave us the right to vote. Until those provisions were made we did not have the right to vote. Since you guys want to talk shit. then you whites here tell me when a second amendment in the constitution was added to insure that the rights of whites to vote were enforced.

If the question is whether or not the 15th was followed then you are correct, it was not always followed. But if the question is whether or not blacks had the right to vote, the answer is yes.

Signed on Aug. 6, 1965, it was meant to correct “a clear and simple wrong,” as Lyndon Johnson said. “Millions of Americans are denied the right to vote because of their color. This law will ensure them the right to vote.”

Johnson was talking about the Voting Rights Act itself, not the provisions.

Wrong.

When has there ever been a amendment to the constitution with provisions protecting the rights of whites to vote?

There never has been and any idiot knows this. The point is, the provisions do not provide that right, they only protect it.

Actually if you can't vote without those provisions they do provide the right. But that's not the point. The fact there were 2 constitutional amendments that gave blacks rights to vote when whites didn't have any shows the claim made in the OP is not true. Blacks had neither denied whites the vote nor did they circumvent the law to deny the vote to the extent a second amendment had to be added to the constitution.

That is true. I know whites such as you want everyone to believe in the pretense you do, but as we see with the SCOTUS decision, when provisions of the voting rights act are taken away, suddenly legislation pop up that makes it harder for blacks to vote. And don't ask the standard dumb ass question like you don't know where it happens.

What legislation makes it harder for blacks to vote?

And don't ask the standard dumb ass question like you don't know where it happens.

Read the linked article.

There's no article linked here.

Try looking at post 1924

Okay, I've read it and I still don't see anything that would restrict a black person's voting rights. The I.D. issue seems to be the biggest one but I honestly do not understand why this should be a problem for blacks.

Yeah I know. You wouldn't see it unless it specifically said blacks can't vote anymore and even then you'd try claiming blacks made that up.

That was a reach. Liar. Everybody else that knows what IM2 is has stated it. That is why I said read the thread. You can only repeat something so many times.

Well prove me to be a liar.

As opposed to playing "64 questions", snd "name that tune", say what you meant by:

"If IM2 wss my blood brother, he would still be a ......"

I believe that the words posters here use for IM2 are liar, racist, asshole, moron - and several more have been uttered many times in describing IM2.

And, if the same shit came out of my own brother's mouth, I would tell him he was all of the above.

You seem to have problems posting quotes made by me that prove your accusations. Every else one here doesn't see shit. The majority posting here are white racists like you. Those who are not see things the way I do.

Did I ever tell you that you are absolutely delusional? You don't even believe the horsepuckey you peddle. You keep repeating it hoping you can convince yourself. It's not working, obviously.

I don't have to convince myself of the truth. Now either produce some quotes from me that are racist, or shut the hell up. I am the one who started a thread about gaslighting and that's all you are doing.

I would tell you to STFU, but the more you talk, the more receptive I'm becoming to the arguments of the right. They will thank you for it.

Anyone that reads this thread sees your racist quotes - especially the false assertion that whites have never experienced racism.

You do not get excused just because most of it happens in foreign countries.

Well prove me to be a liar.

As opposed to playing "64 questions", snd "name that tune", say what you meant by:

"If IM2 wss my blood brother, he would still be a ......"

I believe that the words posters here use for IM2 are liar, racist, asshole, moron - and several more have been uttered many times in describing IM2.

And, if the same shit came out of my own brother's mouth, I would tell him he was all of the above.

You seem to have problems posting quotes made by me that prove your accusations. Every else one here doesn't see shit. The majority posting here are white racists like you. Those who are not see things the way I do.

Did I ever tell you that you are absolutely delusional? You don't even believe the horsepuckey you peddle. You keep repeating it hoping you can convince yourself. It's not working, obviously.

I don't have to convince myself of the truth. Now either produce some quotes from me that are racist, or shut the hell up. I am the one who started a thread about gaslighting and that's all you are doing.

I would tell you to STFU, but the more you talk, the more receptive I'm becoming to the arguments of the right. They will thank you for it.

Anyone that reads this thread sees your racist quotes - especially the false assertion that whites have never experienced racism.

You were already on the right. You have been asked to post examples. You aren't doing so. Because you can't. Whites have not experienced racism. Thy have experienced bias and some of that is because of what whites have done continually over the course of the past 400 years..

image.php

image.php

This is one of the first subjects I talked about when I started posting on message boards. Are Blacks on average more racist than whites?
I've always believed that they are. Something that I discovered growing up was that almost every black in America thinks about race every day, whereas most whites don't. There's a reason for this, but this simple fact is being used by the left to divide America.

A Rassmussen survey asked the question 5 years ago, and my guess is it would be even worse today.

Wednesday, July 03, 2013

Americans consider blacks more likely to be racist than whites and Hispanics in this country.

Thirty-seven percent (37%) of American Adults think most black Americans are racist, according to a new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey. Just 15% consider most white Americans racist, while 18% say the same of most Hispanic Americans. (To see survey question wording, click here.)

There is a huge ideological difference on this topic. Among conservative Americans, 49% consider most blacks racist, and only 12% see most whites that way. Among liberal voters, 27% see most white Americans as racist, and 21% say the same about black Americans.

From a partisan perspective, 49% of Republicans see most black Americans as racist, along with 36% of unaffiliated adults and 29% of Democrats.

Among black Americans, 31% think most blacks are racist, while 24% consider most whites racist and 15% view most Hispanics that way.

Among white adults, 10% think most white Americans are racist; 38% believe most blacks are racist, and 17% say most Hispanics are racist.

Overall, just 30% of all Americans now rate race relations in the United States as good or excellent. Fourteen percent (14%) describe them as poor. Twenty-nine percent (29%) think race relations are getting better, while 32% believe they are getting worse. Thirty-five percent (35%) feel they are staying about the same.

These figures reflect more pessimism than was found in April when 42% gave race relations positive marks and 39% said race relations were improving. However, the April number reflected all-time highs while the current numbers are more consistent with the general attitudes of recent years.

(Want a free daily e-mail update? If it's in the news, it's in our polls). Rasmussen Reports updates are also available on Twitter or Facebook.

The survey of 1,000 Adults was conducted on July 1-2, 2013 by Rasmussen Reports. The margin of sampling error is +/- 3 percentage points with a 95% level of confidence. Field work for all Rasmussen Reports surveys is conducted by Pulse Opinion Research, LLC. See methodology.

------------------

Blacks are slightly more optimistic about the current state of race relations in American than whites and Hispanics are. But 37% of blacks and 38% of Hispanics believe those relations are getting worse, compared to 29% of whites.​

image.php

Links

This thread has become bogged down into a few black extremists making the same bogus claims over and over and over again. Even when refuted by verifiable facts from mainstream sources, they disagree with it. You were spot on with this:

"Something that I discovered growing up was that almost every black in America thinks about race every day, whereas most whites don't."

I never intended to invest as much time in this thread as I did AND I hoped that there would be blacks that would step forward and refute the hate filled message by the self proclaimed god known as IM2.

Obviously other black people see this man as their savior and when I summed up his over-all position, he was more hate filled than any Ku Kluxer that has lived during my lifetime. People that feel the way the black extremists feel pose a danger to the security of our country. Equal opportunities and acceptance by the rest of society appear to be the only thing that the followers of the wannabe god IM2 want.

Having expressed my own commitment to the unalienable Rights of all men, all the while being harassed by IM2 and his disciples, in my mind, the question has been answered: Blacks are certainly more racist than whites. AND, if they think their strategy is working, then how come you suppose they have all but converted me from Libertarian to leaning conservative right? IM2 has done to me what the entire right wing has not been able to do in over 15 years - and that was to change my mind from Libertarian to leaning right. Obama was America's greatest gun salesman and IM2 is the greatest recruiter the white race ever had. Read and think. Would you break bread with that caliber of people? Would you trust hatemongers like those if you were both in the same foxhole?

image.php

image.php

This is one of the first subjects I talked about when I started posting on message boards. Are Blacks on average more racist than whites?
I've always believed that they are. Something that I discovered growing up was that almost every black in America thinks about race every day, whereas most whites don't. There's a reason for this, but this simple fact is being used by the left to divide America.

A Rassmussen survey asked the question 5 years ago, and my guess is it would be even worse today.

Wednesday, July 03, 2013

Americans consider blacks more likely to be racist than whites and Hispanics in this country.

Thirty-seven percent (37%) of American Adults think most black Americans are racist, according to a new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey. Just 15% consider most white Americans racist, while 18% say the same of most Hispanic Americans. (To see survey question wording, click here.)

There is a huge ideological difference on this topic. Among conservative Americans, 49% consider most blacks racist, and only 12% see most whites that way. Among liberal voters, 27% see most white Americans as racist, and 21% say the same about black Americans.

From a partisan perspective, 49% of Republicans see most black Americans as racist, along with 36% of unaffiliated adults and 29% of Democrats.

Among black Americans, 31% think most blacks are racist, while 24% consider most whites racist and 15% view most Hispanics that way.

Among white adults, 10% think most white Americans are racist; 38% believe most blacks are racist, and 17% say most Hispanics are racist.

Overall, just 30% of all Americans now rate race relations in the United States as good or excellent. Fourteen percent (14%) describe them as poor. Twenty-nine percent (29%) think race relations are getting better, while 32% believe they are getting worse. Thirty-five percent (35%) feel they are staying about the same.

These figures reflect more pessimism than was found in April when 42% gave race relations positive marks and 39% said race relations were improving. However, the April number reflected all-time highs while the current numbers are more consistent with the general attitudes of recent years.

(Want a free daily e-mail update? If it's in the news, it's in our polls). Rasmussen Reports updates are also available on Twitter or Facebook.

The survey of 1,000 Adults was conducted on July 1-2, 2013 by Rasmussen Reports. The margin of sampling error is +/- 3 percentage points with a 95% level of confidence. Field work for all Rasmussen Reports surveys is conducted by Pulse Opinion Research, LLC. See methodology.

------------------

Blacks are slightly more optimistic about the current state of race relations in American than whites and Hispanics are. But 37% of blacks and 38% of Hispanics believe those relations are getting worse, compared to 29% of whites.​

image.php

Links

This thread has become bogged down into a few black extremists making the same bogus claims over and over and over again. Even when refuted by verifiable facts from mainstream sources, they disagree with it. You were spot on with this:

"Something that I discovered growing up was that almost every black in America thinks about race every day, whereas most whites don't."

I never intended to invest as much time in this thread as I did AND I hoped that there would be blacks that would step forward and refute the hate filled message by the self proclaimed god known as IM2.

Obviously other black people see this man as their savior and when I summed up his over-all position, he was more hate filled than any Ku Kluxer that has lived during my lifetime. People that feel the way the black extremists feel pose a danger to the security of our country. Equal opportunities and acceptance by the rest of society appear to be the only thing that the followers of the wannabe god IM2 want.

Having expressed my own commitment to the unalienable Rights of all men, all the while being harassed by IM2 and his disciples, in my mind, the question has been answered: Blacks are certainly more racist than whites. AND, if they think their strategy is working, then how come you suppose they have all but converted me from Libertarian to leaning conservative right? IM2 has done to me what the entire right wing has not been able to do in over 15 years - and that was to change my mind from Libertarian to leaning right. Obama was America's greatest gun salesman and IM2 is the greatest recruiter the white race ever had. Read and think. Would you break bread with that caliber of people? Would you trust hatemongers like those if you were both in the same foxhole?

You are the one who said blacks aren't citizens, the 14th amendment is unconstitutional and this country was established as a white Christian nation. That's what the KKK believes. You are a racist.

Still going around and around and around here I see... LOL.

Listen, because of the provisions provided to the blacks over the years, and this in order to get them up to speed in everything that is available as American, we have had many whites over these years who had to sacrifice a huge amount in order to make it all happen for them. Fact !!!!

Blacks who are disrespectful of this today, in my opinion is a very deplorable thing. Whites who are disrespectful of this is also a deplorable thing.

The wealthy whites and wealthy blacks who were able to escape the forced melting pot back in the 60's, couldn't take their entire cultures along with them (i.e.when they both scattered like flies from the government demands to come together by forcing them too), so many who weren't wealthy were left behind to basically be subjected to conforming in the situation, yet sadly many were abused either by a black vengeful reverse racism if were the case against the whites who made vulnerable as individuals, and who wanted to retain their white culture or on the otherside be abused by white racism in the situation if were the case against those blacks who were also made vulnerable as independent thinkers or individuals that wanted to retain their African culture in the situation. Both sides gave up alot, and should be respected for it.

Now on both sides you had those who were more than willing to work it out, but alot of abuse went on as well in the entire situation for both sides that were affected.

People made vulnerable on either side of the isle suffered in the situation, and to not understand this just leads to more racism that is then directed at either side, and this from either side at any given instance in it all.

Right now we have vulnerabilities on both sides that are still suffering abuse in the situations, and we have those taking advantage of those vulnerabilities from both sides... I'm not sure where it will all end up over time.

The wealthy on both sides were able to escape, but the subjects ended up carrying the heaviest load in it all.

Cultural rot is the biggest thing going today, where as people's cultures are being diluted, banned, changed, reconformed, outlawed, and even killed off.

How to respect each other does lay within the proper education, jobs, ethics, morals, respect for the law, and to have standards that most if not all can somehow agree upon.

Create a police force that truly is tuned into the communities in which they work, and break down the storm trooper look. Quit hiring bullies that we're bullies before they ever came to a police job in life. These kinds of characters can be spotted a mile away by their stance, character, and actions in life. It's time to lose the storm trooper look, and be more friendly looking, and be more tuned to the character within the society in which one is dealing with on a daily basis.

If can't change that, then pick the leadership very carefully so they can change it. We don't need storm troopers as cops on the street. Now with that said, we don't need a citizenship that tries to set up the cops when that citizenship decides to be corrupt in order to get it's way, and refuses to abide by the laws. This ain't good either.

*This country needs to go back in time to a time when race relations we're best, and they were getting better, then study it, revisit it, and go from there.

Come on people, it ain't rocket science.

Birth rates are also a huge factor in it all, where as if the government is involved, then we all are screwed. This has been proven over time. We need to get government out of the business of conforming this nation into what it wants instead of what the people want. To many highjackers taking control of government in which over time has been empowering the wrong people who want to reverse years and years of sacrifice and struggles in this country.

Don't see Trump as a divider, but more of a uniter of all Americans (as a footnote), but that's just my thoughts on that.

Now how we all somehow work together, and preserve our unique cultures should be the quest going foward in order to wrap it all up. It can be done, and it can be respected by all if done right.

*When was this?

Whites have sacrificed nothing. FACT!!
Do you realize that this statement makes you a stone cold racist, and therefore negates all your bullcrap talking points throughout this thread ? Whites sacrificed nothing, are you kidding me ? Pathetic !

No this does not make me a stone cold racist. What exactly have whites sacrificed so that people of color could get the same rights whites gave themselves?
Quit making a fool of yourself, please.

Answer the damn question. If I am making a fool out of myself you should be able to present evidence of what whites have sacrificed.
Answer what question ? Something you already know the answer too ?? No one is dumb enough to play your silly games baiter.

If you hate this place so bad, then get your ace on the next plane or boat to your mommy land, and see how well you fair crying over there. That's right, if they originally sold your ancestors into slavery, then first things first right ? We will be awaiting your good news upon your return if you return.

image.php

image.php

Wednesday, July 03, 2013

------------------

image.php

Links

You are the one who said blacks aren't citizens, the 14th amendment is unconstitutional and this country was established as a white Christian nation. That's what the KKK believes. You are a racist.

Herp! Newflash, racist obtuse prick: Blacks are American citizens, too.

Now, I'm of the opinion that black people where I'm from are infinitely smarter and just better people all around than black people like your stupid ass. Prove me wrong you racist fucktard.

OK so we have read all the posts avoiding the central issue. This thread is named Are Blacks More Racist Than Whites? Most Americans Say Yes. So we shall continue playing your game and ask when has there ever been a amendment to the constitution with provisions protecting the rights of whites to vote.

What does that question have to do with who is more racist today, whites or blacks ?

Not sure if the question can actually be answered within the black or white being more or less racist issue, because there are to many on both sides that will never be totally honest on that one.

Getting along, working with one another, tolerating one another, forgiving one another, caring for one another, being friends with one another can sometimes change in a heart beat if the situation goes sour, and goes sour in a big way... This can be caused by a group or collective acting in unison together, and then causing the situation to go stupid by forcing or manipulating one or the other to take sides even if wrong for doing so.

These guys are twisting and turning in every way they can try denying the obvious. They are racists. We know this, they know this. They don't understaff how thy don't fool; anyone. But no one has never met a person who admits to being a racist. I never have. Have you? Instead they do everything we see these guys do.
They talk in code, never directly to me, although they will talk about me in a situation where I can't avoid hearing what they're saying. They couch their racism as humor or a joke or they will begin a statement with "I'm not politically correct" and then state the most inappropriate things imaginable.

Before I turned in last night I was reviewing an investigative file provided to me by a state agency. It was 175 pages plus about an hour of an recorded investigative interview. These case files are how I know the things I know and I can assure you that most people engaging in illicit behavior never in a million years imagine that the things that they have said and done will ever see the light of day. Unfortunately the bias that exists in society and that we see on these boards also exists in our legal system and they behave and sound just like the people here. I have an EEOC case file in which the investigator states "the company got rid of the subject because she complained to management" which is 100% unlawful retaliation for protected activity. In addition to the EEOC investigator's report, the company was proven to have lied about the reason for the early termination of the contract (the plaintiff had copies of several job posting advertising for the exact job she just left), and when the plaintiff resubmitted her resume in order to return to the project, she was not allowed to do so.

These guys are twisting and turning in every way they can try denying the obvious. They are racists. We know this, they know this. They don't understaff how thy don't fool; anyone. But no one has never met a person who admits to being a racist. I never have. Have you? Instead they do everything we see these guys do.
They talk in code, never directly to me, although they will talk about me in a situation where I can't avoid hearing what they're saying. They couch their racism as humor or a joke or they will begin a statement with "I'm not politically correct" and then state the most inappropriate things imaginable.

Before I turned in last night I was reviewing an investigative file provided to me by a state agency. It was 175 pages plus about an hour of an recorded investigative interview. These case files are how I know the things I know and I can assure you that most people engaging in illicit behavior never in a million years imagine that the things that they have said and done will ever see the light of day. Unfortunately the bias that exists in society and that we see on these boards also exists in our legal system and they behave and sound just like the people here. I have an EEOC case file in which the investigator states "the company got rid of the subject because she complained to management" which is 100% unlawful retaliation for protected activity. In addition to the EEOC investigator's report, the company was proven to have lied about the reason for the early termination of the contract (the plaintiff had copies of several job posting advertising for the exact job she just left), and when the plaintiff resubmitted her resume in order to return to the project, she was not allowed to do so.
Blacks don't have code talk ??? I know, I know, blacks are still these innocent humble never hateful enslaved people that have absolutely no capacity to hate someone or to be a racist eh ? You know we all rode on board the turnip truck a time or two I guess, but not everyone fell off and bumped their head.. lol

You were already on the right. You have been asked to post examples. You aren't doing so. Because you can't. Whites have not experienced racism. Thy have experienced bias and some of that is because of what whites have done continually over the course of the past 400 years..

Dude, You are doing more to discredit yourself than all your enemies combined. I'm posting examples and you don't have the honor, decency, or courage to admit to the facts and reality
image.php

image.php

Wednesday, July 03, 2013

------------------

image.php

Links

Prove to me by giving me the name of one black man who signed our founding documents that I'm wrong.

Believing in the truth is "racist?" You didn't even read the documentation provided. Does a judge named L.H. Perez sound like the name of a "white" supremacist? I'm beginning to think you are a white guy who is making fun of blacks by creating a cartoonish character called IM2 whose positions are easily destroyed and he cannot do anything keep repeating lies after they've been disproven over and over and over again.

I wrote a response to you that took up two separate responses. You are ignorant and you knowingly LIE. Do you have any idea how many posts the white supremacists have attacked me over by trying to teaching them that our forefathers put forth the proposition that all of us have unalienable Rights? Do you have even ONE single clue how many times I've been called a race traitor, etc.?

That sounds like a white racist - telling white people that all races have unalienable Rights. ANYBODY that believes the trash you post is a complete idiot. You don't even believe it yourself. That's why you keep posting the same lie over and over - it drives white people away from accepting the black man into their culture. It's a technique that Hitler once observed aka the Big Lie Technique.

You're not very good at it, but we can all appreciate the valiant effort you're making to destroy the black man's credibility.

That was an episode of Superstore. You do realize that is a left wing comedy show, right?

Blacks don't have code talk ??? I know, I know, blacks are still these innocent humble never hateful enslaved people that have absolutely no capacity to hate someone or to be a racist eh ? You know we all rode on board the turnip truck a time or two I guess, but not everyone fell off and bumped their head.. lol

Yeah in times past, the black people used code via singing songs. Then they heard about how the mafia would discuss their bookie business dealings in the form of discussions about baseball.

And you don't understand why you are viewed as a racist when you make comments like these? What right do you have to speak to Paul that way?

You wrote:

"If white people don't give a rats ass about racial make up company then why is racial discrimination so strong in companies ?"

RESPONSE: My guess is, it is a combination of things. Blacks are less qualified - such as yourself, wasting time pissing people off instead of taking courses that would help you learn something useful.

Sometimes it is because Blacks, like yourself, walk into the company with the attitude that you are due a job based upon your race.

Many times it is because Blacks, like yourself, don't apply for the jobs. You have more worldly things to do.

If the question is whether or not the 15th was followed then you are correct, it was not always followed. But if the question is whether or not blacks had the right to vote, the answer is yes.
If I understand you correctly you're stating that "on paper" black had the right to vote per the 15th Amendment but in practice the 15th might as well not even have existed, correct?

Sort of similar to the 13th granting citizenship to Americans of African descent but then the 14th still being needed because black people were still being discriminated against in violation of the 13th we can presume?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back