Are Boycotting Entities Outside North Carolina Etc. Practicing Sedition of Sovereign Democracy?

Should a true boycott demand 100% compliance to demands, or are they attention-getting negotiations?

• Mere negotiations: they were never meant to terrorize into submission.

• Hey, sky's the limit. Feel the pain North Carolina! Change your own laws or ELSE..

Results are only viewable after voting.

Silhouette

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2013
First, there is this that companies pressuring all 50 states to conform to the LGBT cult should consider....the real actual numbers of support vs the media-owned LGBT dispensed bullshit smoke and mirrors: A Poll Businesses Boycotting Laws Protecting Christians Might Want To Look At First.. Long story short, 90% of 100 people polled say they think it's important for a child to have both a mother and father. An opinion that cannot occupy the same gray matter as an opinion that "gay marriage is fine".

But there's more that occurred to me of late. A thought train building strength from this thread: Political Sharpshooter? A Tale of Two Rachael Maddows... Sex, Lies & Garbled Motive.. It's a thread that discusses how MSNBC's Rachael Maddow, having assisted the defamation or complete removal of several US Governors who disagreed with the LGBT cult values, all GOP except the one straight democrat Oregon Governor whose Lt. Gov is bisexual...(around the same time a prominent LGBT activist was arrested for sodomizing a minor there...) might be practicing sedition.

Note the dates below:

December 5, 2014
Terry Bean sex charges: Should national media pay more attention to Democratic fundraiser's arrest? ...the arrest on sex charges of Terry Bean, the prominent Democratic fundraiser and gay activist from Portland, OR....Bean, 66, was arrested Nov. 19 on charges of having sex with a 15-year-old boy in a Eugene hotel room Terry Bean sex charges: Should national media pay more attention to Democratic fundraiser's arrest? (Poll)

Remember, Senior leaders in Oregon, blue state = democrats.

February 15, 2015 ...That is exactly the point, said Stacey Long Simmons, director of public policy and government affairs for the National LGBTQ Task Force. Brown's inauguration “gives us an opportunity to talk about the realities of what it means to be bisexual.”...Brown, who served in the state Legislature for 17 years before being elected secretary of state, took the oath of office in a joint session of the Legislature, whose senior leaders had urged Kitzhaber to step down nearly a week ago amid allegations of influence peddling and other ethical breaches that led to state and federal investigations of him and his fiancee, Cylvia Hayes, 47. Oregon Gov. Kate Brown, first bisexual governor in U.S., stresses ethics

In short, my theory there says that since Maddow is essentially selectively ruining Governors one by one who disagree with her LGBT view, she is effectively erasing after-the-fact, the votes of the people who put those governors in Office KNOWING WHAT THEIR VIEWS WERE ON GAY MARRIAGE ETC. at the time they cast their votes. Maddow's "logic" for her attacks to circumvent the obvious is that "they ran on their marriage being perfect!". Which is false. They ran on traditional marriage, complete with its flaws and imperfections. And THAT is what the voters there understood and self-governed upon by electing him their leader.

BTW, I've not personally seen coverage on the Maddow Show about Terry Bean, prominent democrat fundraising gay activist sodomizing a child. I have heard hours of coverage on traffic jams, perks while in office and alleged extramarital affairs between adults laser targeted at various republican governors who coincidentally just made comments about being opposed to anything LGBT. One would think a prominent political figure sodomizing a child would get more priority on the Maddow show instead of those lesser offenses. But you know, agendas have their working rules..

Now on to boycotting companies and other commercial entities like the "can't carry a tune in a bucket" Bruce Springsteen... I'm thinking that the boycott against a sovereign state for following its own internal procedures and democratic processes in order to squelch or change those processes is a form of sedition. Especially if performed by entities outside that state. It takes on an onerous flavor: real tangible and painful pressure of a sovereign state to conform to outside influences. It's essentially blackmail: "You play along or you're going to suffer in real actual ways". That's illegal. It's a felony.

The entities doing such things aren't even shy about cloaking their protest: "we are going to make you hurt" they declare. A boycott was traditionally used to get attention. Many companies and their spokespeople have openly bragged about the economic damage to North Carolina and other states they are intent on inflicting until they 100% get their way without mention of negotiation. In fact, the LGBT cult is quite flagrant about their stance being completely non-negotiable.

Last edited:
Our country went round and round about this precise form of sedition. But the hinge that allowed free speech was that it not be malicious in intent. If it was mere expression, then fine. If it was malicious...and especially if it was meant to undermine for a certain exterior agenda, then it is not fine. It has gone one step further: it is designed to usurp normal democratic rule to insert a minority agenda that the majority by their votes have indicated they clearly disagree with. Worse still, this agenda is derived from BEHAVIORS and not even a static thing like race, gender or country of origin. It is a cult seeking to overthrow our government. Pure and simple.

That line has been crossed. This is sedition because the intent has been either clearly inferred or openly announced "You have just disagreed with me...so now I am searching for dirt on you to expose you, and/ or I'm going to suffocate your finances until you (and the millions of votes that put you in office) buckle to my whip.".

That is an open door for tyranny and an autocratic coup of our government folks.

Last edited:
Money has no sexual orientation, and corporations want your money, no matter the sexual orientation..

Money has no sexual orientation, and corporations want your money, no matter the sexual orientation..
You have no purpose other than to disrupt meaningful conversations with shtick . You are the uber troll.

You have no purpose other than to disrupt meaningful conversations with shtick . You are the uber troll.

What he said is absolutely correct. If anyone is trolling it's you with your constant anti-gay threads. This is like, what, the 100th one since last summer's ruling? It's here to stay. You lost. Get over it.

First, there is this that companies pressuring all 50 states to conform to the LGBT cult should consider....the real actual numbers of support vs the media-owned LGBT dispensed bullshit smoke and mirrors: A Poll Businesses Boycotting Laws Protecting Christians Might Want To Look At First.. Long story short, 90% of 100 people polled say they think it's important for a child to have both a mother and father. An opinion that cannot occupy the same gray matter as an opinion that "gay marriage is fine".

But there's more that occurred to me of late. A thought train building strength from this thread: Political Sharpshooter? A Tale of Two Rachael Maddows... Sex, Lies & Garbled Motive.. It's a thread that discusses how MSNBC's Rachael Maddow, having assisted the defamation or complete removal of several US Governors who disagreed with the LGBT cult values, all GOP except the one straight democrat Oregon Governor whose Lt. Gov is bisexual...(around the same time a prominent LGBT activist was arrested for sodomizing a minor there...) might be practicing sedition.

Note the dates below:

December 5, 2014
Terry Bean sex charges: Should national media pay more attention to Democratic fundraiser's arrest? ...the arrest on sex charges of Terry Bean, the prominent Democratic fundraiser and gay activist from Portland, OR....Bean, 66, was arrested Nov. 19 on charges of having sex with a 15-year-old boy in a Eugene hotel room Terry Bean sex charges: Should national media pay more attention to Democratic fundraiser's arrest? (Poll)

February 15, 2015 ...That is exactly the point, said Stacey Long Simmons, director of public policy and government affairs for the National LGBTQ Task Force. Brown's inauguration “gives us an opportunity to talk about the realities of what it means to be bisexual.”...Brown, who served in the state Legislature for 17 years before being elected secretary of state, took the oath of office in a joint session of the Legislature, whose senior leaders had urged Kitzhaber to step down nearly a week ago amid allegations of influence peddling and other ethical breaches that led to state and federal investigations of him and his fiancee, Cylvia Hayes, 47. Oregon Gov. Kate Brown, first bisexual governor in U.S., stresses ethics

In short, my theory there says that since Maddow is essentially selectively ruining Governors one by one who disagree with her LGBT view, she is effectively erasing after-the-fact, the votes of the people who put those governors in Office KNOWING WHAT THEIR VIEWS WERE ON GAY MARRIAGE ETC. at the time they cast their votes. Maddow's "logic" for her attacks to circumvent the obvious is that "they ran on their marriage being perfect!". Which is false. They ran on traditional marriage, complete with its flaws and imperfections. And THAT is what the voters there understood and self-governed upon by electing him their leader.

BTW, I've not personally seen coverage on the Maddow Show about Terry Bean, prominent democrat fundraising gay activist sodomizing a child. I have heard hours of coverage on traffic jams, perks while in office and alleged extramarital affairs between adults laser targeted at various republican governors who coincidentally just made comments about being opposed to anything LGBT. One would think a prominent political figure sodomizing a child would get more priority on the Maddow show instead of those lesser offenses. But you know, agendas have their working rules..

Now on to boycotting companies and other commercial entities like the "can't carry a tune in a bucket" Bruce Springsteen... I'm thinking that the boycott against a sovereign state for following its own internal procedures and democratic processes in order to squelch or change those processes is a form of sedition. Especially if performed by entities outside that state. It takes on an onerous flavor: real tangible and painful pressure of a sovereign state to conform to outside influences. It's essentially blackmail: "You play along or you're going to suffer in real actual ways". That's illegal. It's a felony.

The entities doing such things aren't even shy about cloaking their protest: "we are going to make you hurt" they declare. A boycott was traditionally used to get attention. Many companies and their spokespeople have openly bragged about the economic damage to North Carolina and other states they are intent on inflicting until they 100% get their way without mention of negotiation. In fact, the LGBT cult is quite flagrant about their stance being completely non-negotiable.

No. You don't know what sedition is. You're making up your own imaginary definition. And as usual, you have no idea what you're talking about.

What he said is absolutely correct. If anyone is trolling it's you with your constant anti-gay threads. This is like, what, the 100th one since last summer's ruling? It's here to stay. You lost. Get over it.

I've been counting. Its the 68th.

Our country went round and round about this precise form of sedition. But the hinge that allowed free speech was that it not be malicious in intent. If it was mere expression, then fine. If it was malicious...and especially if it was meant to undermine for a certain exterior agenda, then it is not fine.

That line has been crossed. This is sedition because the intent has been either clearly inferred or openly announced "You have just disagreed with me...so now I am searching for dirt on you to expose you, and/ or I'm going to suffocate your finances until you (and the millions of votes that put you in office) buckle to my whip.".

That is an open door for tyranny and an autocratic coup of our government folks.

You're simply overreacting again. If someone asks you what time it is and you scream RAPE, they're not going to be put in jail for rape. As your hysteria doesn't magically transform their actions into a crime.

Likewise, if say Maddow comments on a prominant news story, and you scream SEDITION and ASSASSINATION, your hysteric overreaction doesn't magically transform her actions into either. She's still just commenting on a prominent news story.

As I've said before, you're revealing yourself with this nonsense. Not Maddow.

"Are Boycotting Entities Outside North Carolina Etc. Practicing Sedition of Sovereign Democracy?"

lol

No, this is how a free and democratic society works, something you clearly fear.

• Thanks
Reactions: idb

Note the dates below:

December 5, 2014

This is as ignorant as it is ridiculous and wrong.

Note the dates below:

December 5, 2014

This is as ignorant as it is ridiculous and wrong.
I am still wondering where the sedition part is shown..

"First, there is this that companies pressuring all 50 states to conform to the LGBT cult..."

And it was at this point the thread failed.

It has been weeks since another one of Sil's Anti-Gay Greatest Hits thread. Iol

You can add sedition to long list of terms that Sil doesn't grasp.

First, there is this that companies pressuring all 50 states to conform to the LGBT cult should consider..

blah blah blah

Silhouette is still pissed off that gay Americans can marry.

Silhouette is still making crap up.

You're not interested in meaningful conversation. You're are only interested in buttressing your obsession. Besides, none of us can speak to the voices in your head and that makes having a conversation dreadfully difficult.

I don't bow to tyranny or sedition. Get over it.

Forum List

Back