Are Catholics Christian Part Deux.

Some of you love the hard answers, when the easy answers are best.

Stop looking for 'reseach' which can PROVE whether or not a Catholic is a Christian. It's pointless. Nobody can identify a follower of Christ, except by that person's actions.

Stop looking for 'reseach' which can PROVE whether or not a Catholic is a Christian. It's pointless. Nobody can identify a follower of Christ, except by that person's actions.
But it's so much more fun to divide everyone up and scream about who's better. :poke:

• Thanks
Reactions: dmp

That was very well said!

Yes. When it's clearly the people who insist everyone's the same who are better.

people aren't the same. People are different. Not better or worse. People who ignorantly-but-faithfully follow athiesm are just as lost as people who ignoranty-but-dutifully follow their pastors. It's been said, there are some who are SO heavenly minded they are of no earthly good.

:)

It's true. When I was little, I thought I was the only one who didn't know the words. :cry:

I always loved shaking hands at the end, does that extend to other denominations?

I've never heard of another denomination that does this. At some churches, it wasn't just a mere handshake, it was a hug & maybe a kiss. Gotta love that! :D

My sister, a protestant, married my brother in law, a catholic, and had a marriage in a catholic church without either losing "status" in their church. She was just required by the Catholics to take certain classes and jump through certain hoops to make it okay for him...

Also required to agree to raise children in Catholicism, if I am correct.

Forum List

Back