Are climate change denialers Evil or just total Idiots ?

hauke

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2015
i do not understand how anyone can denie the truth.

so my therory is theres 2 classes of climate change denialers.

1. Evil . these people know climate change exists is human made and love it. they want as many people as possible die in the most evil ways. these people are just evil.

2. dumb. these people got no clue dont want to know. they are dumb, they are too dumb to even care if they die

what do you think which of these 2 classes do most climate change denial persons belong to ?

propably not , denial denialers ?

you know the word in english that means not to accept the truth ?

i do loose spelling bees 1st round

ok tinydancer id qualify you as simply evil

no not an idiot, evil

They're not evil at all...they're just loyal to "their side"

It's simple hyper partisanship.

Nothing new.

See, moderates weigh evidence, and try to thoughtfully consider opposing views.

Extremists, especially angry ones, will take their side's platform, and use dubious arguments and evidence to shoe-horn their party's position into an argument that wasn't reverse engineered into some BS

1. Evil . these people know climate change exists is human made and love it. they want as many people as possible die in the most evil ways. these people are just evil.

2. dumb. these people got no clue dont want to know. they are dumb, they are too dumb to even care if they die

what do you think which of these 2 classes do most climate change denial persons belong to ?

We graduated 2nd grade, ya know when they were talking about ice ages and stuff.

Nothing new.

Extremists, especially angry ones, will take their side's platform, and use dubious arguments and evidence to shoe-horn their party's position into an argument that wasn't reverse engineered into some BS

No loyalty we just like real science.

Not into that social economic justice crap that the likes of the UN and Naomi Klien believes in

Nothing new.

Not into that social economic justice crap that the likes of the UN and Naomi Klien believes in
"Real science"

You're obviously an extremist.

Nothing new.

"Real science"

Why you say that?

Any sane person to think you can combine mercury thermometer records of the early 1900s, that were obtained in just the northern hemisphere...to digital and satellite records of today that cover the entire planet and say...

Vola the earth warmed up .4 degree.

Who ever believes that Will believe anything.

Nothing new.

"Real science"

Why you say that?

Any sane person to think you can combine mercury thermometer records of the early 1900s, that were obtained in just the northern hemisphere...to digital and satellite records of today that cover the entire planet and say...

I say that because you are not thoughtfully considering opposing views.

ok nice example of Idiots and evil

but none of them actually answered my question

Nothing new.

"Real science"

Why you say that?

Oh I am, I don't have a bone to pick in this...just the facts and leave the politics at the door.

Nothing new.

"Real science"

Why you say that?

Oh I am, I don't have a bone to pick in this...just the facts and leave the politics at the door.
See what you've done there? You've decided you have all the facts already, and will not consider anything other facts offered

propably not , denial denialers ?

you know the word in english that means not to accept the truth ?

i do loose spelling bees 1st round

de·ni·al
[dəˈnīəl]
NOUN
  1. the action of declaring something to be untrue:
    "she shook her head in denial"
You have thoroughly proven that you are entirely out of your league trying to discuss Global Warming.

We graduated 2nd grade, ya know when they were talking about ice ages and stuff.
I believe that. Really, you should have continued on the take the 3rd. LOL

Forum List

Back