🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Are Democrats Computer Literate?

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
This is just ludicrous, we have FIVE TIMES, separate incidents entirely, in Which anti-Trump Deep State Establishment thralls have deleted or 'lost' emails or texts.

Nolte: Oops! Those FBI Texts and 4 Other Times the Deep State 'Lost' Crucial Communications | Breitbart

Below (with a big hat tip to @JamesRich1) are four other instances when the same federal government that wants to control our health care said it accidentally deleted communications…

1. Whoops! Hillary Clinton Deletes 33,000 Emails After Receiving Subpoena

On March 4, 2015, Hillary Clinton received a subpoena to turn over all Benghazi-related emails.

Three weeks later, she had 33,000 emails deleted that were on her secret home server.

This was more than two years after she left her job as Barack Obama’s secretary of state.

2. Whoops! Those 30 Subpoenaed Benghazi Emails

Although former-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton assured everyone that she handed over all work-related emails, 30 emails directly related to Benghazi were eventually recovered.

3. Whoops! IRS Executive Lois Lerner’s 24,000 Subpoenaed Emails “Accidentally” Lost

Lois Lerner was in charge of the tax-exempt department of the Internal Revenue Service while that unit persecuted Obama’s political enemies in the Tea Party movement, which basically hamstrung them with blizzards of paperwork, intrusive questions, and anything else that would keep their focus off of political action that might damage Obama’s re-election chances in 2012.

While Congress was investigating the scandal, we learned that — oops! — 24,000 Lerner emails were “accidentally” deleted in 2014, even though congress had issued a subpoena a full nine months earlier ordering the IRS not to delete any communications.

4. Whoops! Hillary Email Archive Lost In the Mail

A 2013 archive of Hillary’s infamous emails was lost in the mail. The archive was on a laptop and thumb drive and just … disappeared.

Just as they did with the four incidents above, our media is doing everything possible to downplay the FBI deleting communications under subpoena. There is nothing our media will not do to protect its fellow ideologues, no matter how corrupt or powerful.

A new poll released today shows that the faith Americans have in both the media and federal government have plunged to record lows. These ongoing governmental cover-ups and our media’s role in aiding and abetting these cover ups (and the fact that no one is ever held accountable) makes clear that only a fool would trust either of these hopelessly corrupt institutions.

5. Now the FBI has been 'losing' texts between Stjrock and his GF Page. This was earlier this year in January.
DOJ office says it has found missing text messages of FBI officials

Now the DOJ IG found these text messages, but lo and behold the FBI has lost more all over again!

DOJ Destroyed Missing Strzok/Page Texts Before IG Reviewed Them

Jeebus Christ, how stupid do these slaves of the oligarchs think we are?

And Dems are totally OK with it as long as it hurts DRUMPH!

No the elite know exactly what they doing its the dumb ass peasants that believes the garbage that they spread.

Like the Antebellum planter aristocracy who wanted enslaved labor ignorant, unread and uninformed. There's a reason for it.
Hang on, not all Republicans or Democrats are illiterate, immoral, opportunistic, machiavellian and slimy, but not all of them are stupid.

I'm surprised any liberal is allowed access to a smartphone.

They aren't allowed a thought process more complicated than to SIT and BEG on command.
And this is the sophisticated, well informed and cogent analysis from the opposition?
Pot, kettle,black.

Hang on, not all Republicans or Democrats are illiterate, immoral, opportunistic, machiavellian and slimy, but not all of them are stupid.

Do you want to edit that?

You said essentially that not all Dims and Repugs are A, but not all are B.

Does that make sense to use a contrasting conjunction to join two complementary phrases?

Or maybe it was an attempt at humor that my Aspergers is preventing me from grasping?

No the elite know exactly what they doing its the dumb ass peasants that believes the garbage that they spread.
This is all backfiring on the Media and its Oligarch ownership who are not only out of touch with normal Americans, but are obsessed with constantly attacking Trump, but somehow, this is also Trumps fault too!

roflmao

Trust in US government, media, implodes as China's soars

Trust in US institutions, including the government and media, is imploding, according to the 2018 Edelman Trust Barometerpublished ahead of the World Economic Forum's annual meeting in Davos, Switzerland.

"No country saw steeper declines than the United States, with a 37-point aggregate drop in trust across all institutions. At the opposite end of the spectrum, China experienced a 27-point gain, more than any other country," the study reads....

But the real loser in 2018 is the media, which is distrusted in 22 of 28 countries, and it could be tied to the US's leadership.

"The United States is enduring an unprecedented crisis of trust," Richard Edelman, the CEO company that produced the study, said in a press release.

"This is the first time that a massive drop in trust has not been linked to a pressing economic issue or catastrophe like the Fukushima nuclear disaster. In fact, it's the ultimate irony that it's happening at a time of prosperity, with the stock market and employment rates in the U.S. at record highs. The root cause of this fall is the lack of objective facts and rational discourse."

While the US economy has done well, the "lack of objective facts and rational discourse," described by Edelman may relate to President Donald Trump's attacks on the media and frequently counter-factual assertions.
In other words 'Yes, the media sucks and Trump is to blame for pointing that out!'

To answer that question I'd check to see who is the congressional representative for Silicon Valley and other tech centers. I'm not presuming any answers, I'm just not interested enough to research it myself.

To answer that question I'd check to see who is the congressional representative for Silicon Valley and other tech centers. I'm not presuming any answers, I'm just not interested enough to research it myself.
I am willing to bet that the Democrat representing that district is just as computer illiterate as the rest of their party.

I am willing to bet that the Democrat representing that district is just as computer illiterate as the rest of their party.
But incompetence would be as often convenient for Republicans.

I am starting to think the Dims are just lying about the emails and texts thingy.....nah, they wouldnt lie would they?

roflmao

Forum List

Back