Are "liberals" able to articulate why Trump should be impeached yet?

For a moron. Cite the law and the act it applies to.
Section 4, article 2 of the Constitution, and Amendment 25
And the action which you say Trump committed?
Treason is currently being investigated by a Special Counsel and the FBI; his being mentally unfit is on display everyday. Everyone but Trump's base, products of incest, sees it.

Congress did a great job preventing Trump from block Russia sanctions and making recess appointments. It's impossible to deny what a danger to our sovereignty and our future Trump is.
And your counting on a republican house and Senate to back liberals?
I'm counting on a House and Senate to back America. Bipartisan opposition to the orange lunatic could be the one thing that brings Americans back together. Wouldn't that be ironic?
Americans came together and kept the lifelong criminal Hillary clinton from furthering obamas destruction. So whatever you want to "back America" must avoided like the plague it no doubt is.

Treason is currently being investigated by a Special Counsel and the FBI; his being mentally unfit is on display everyday. Everyone but Trump's base, products of incest, sees it.

Congress did a great job preventing Trump from block Russia sanctions and making recess appointments. It's impossible to deny what a danger to our sovereignty and our future Trump is.
The question was what Trump committed, not what the dim BS investigations are fishing for.
What Trump committed was treason. If he's lucky, his goons will fall on their swords for him before he's impeached so he can avoid jail time.
Can't actually say what treason can you? You just keep spewing out the same word games you all do. We all know there is none, so whatever.
Asking for and accepting Russian sabotage in order to win the election in exchange for what the ongoing investigations haven't revealed yet. Dropping sanctions is a no brainer, but I suspect surrendering the arctic and its oil to Russia was a bigger part of it.
LOL! What Russian sabotage? why do you keep talking in circles? Sounds like you are purposely trying to be deceptive, which of course is what you ALL do here.

The question was what Trump committed, not what the dim BS investigations are fishing for.
What Trump committed was treason. If he's lucky, his goons will fall on their swords for him before he's impeached so he can avoid jail time.
Can't actually say what treason can you? You just keep spewing out the same word games you all do. We all know there is none, so whatever.
Asking for and accepting Russian sabotage in order to win the election in exchange for what the ongoing investigations haven't revealed yet. Dropping sanctions is a no brainer, but I suspect surrendering the arctic and its oil to Russia was a bigger part of it.
I really hate to break this to you but if you read the law you quoted it says A Sitting President.

I'm counting on a House and Senate to back America. Bipartisan opposition to the orange lunatic could be the one thing that brings Americans back together. Wouldn't that be ironic?
Americans came together and kept the lifelong criminal Hillary clinton from furthering obamas destruction. So whatever you want to "back America" must avoided like the plague it no doubt is.
3,000,000 more voted against the orange pedophile. And don't forget the help Trump sought and accepted from Russia. Or the FBI lying about Hillary being under investigation literally days before the election, while refusing to tell the truth that Trump actually was under investigation and had been for months.

I really hate to break this to you but if you read the law you quoted it says A Sitting President.
And now he pretends that Trump isn't President.... there's that -214 IQ.

3,000,000 more voted against the orange pedophile. And don't forget the help Trump sought and accepted from Russia. Or the FBI lying about Hillary being under investigation literally days before the election, while refusing to tell the truth that Trump actually was under investigation and had been for months.
Nothing but falsehoods and wishful thinking. As you have been told billions of times the popular vote has NEVER elected a president.

You do not understand what sitting president means? Even for a colored you are pretty stupid.

You do not understand what sitting president means? Even for a colored you are pretty stupid.
He understands, he just will state any lie to confuse, and deflect.

Here buddy, this can help: How to Increase Your IQ

:itsok:

3,000,000 more voted against the orange pedophile

Popular vote does not determine the presidentcy

And don't forget the help Trump sought and accepted from Russia.

Sought? Accepted?

So when was a President EVER elected by popular vote? Can't name one? Then you are against the constitution there MR/Mz Marxist!

Seems they can't articulate anything anymore. But let's give it a shot anyway, see if they're "progressing". Back your dreams, desires and emotional hides with something tangible.
I'd do it just because I don't like his hippy hair...

Are "liberals" able to articulate why Trump should be impeached yet?
Nope. They're waiting on the Final Report of the Mueller Investigation, aided by a Grand Jury, which may be some months down the road still. Patience... it's coming.

For a moron. Cite the law and the act it applies to.

Articulate:
  1. a : expressing oneself readily, clearly, and effectively an articulate teacher; also : expressed in such a manner an articulate argumentb : divided into syllables or words meaningfully arranged : intelligible an articulatecry/utterancec : able to speakSo furious was he that he was hardly articulate … — Arthur Conan Doyle

2. 2a : consisting of segments united by joints : jointed articulate animalsb : distinctly marked off an articulate period in history
What's also important is Cause and Effect: is noting a relationship between actions or events such that one or more are the result of the other or others.

Seems they can't articulate anything anymore. But let's give it a shot anyway, see if they're "progressing". Back your dreams, desires and emotional hides with something tangible.
Violation of the emoluments clause. Obstruction of justice.

I have not yet seen grounds for impeachment of Trump

I have seen grounds for charges against key aides such as Flynn, Manafort, Kushner and Lil Donnie

I have also seen evidence of possible financial irregularities in Trumps dealing with Russia

These things usually come down to perjury, obstruction and as always.....follow the money

Regardless of whether Trump is impeached or not, Trump needs this investigation to completely clear him

Otherwise, the STINK of Russia will linger over his presidency

Can Americans even imagine how Trump will be rated by historians when he leaves office? Who will appreciate the new ratings the most :Harding, Grant, other?

Forum List

Back