Are Milwaukee riots proof positive that Obama & Liberalism are complete failures?

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Here we are almost 8 full years into the Obama Fundamental transformation of America and we have the greatest income disparity ever, highest black unemployment ever and the most civil unrest since at least the 60's, either 18 or 1960's, and maybe a new American Revolution or Civil War just over the horizon.

What kind of a role model has Obama been for Inner City blacks? What did he ever offer except spew and bile and justification for their misplaced anger?

The American Inner Cities are a disaster BECAUSE they've been intentionally rundown by Progressives for generations. Newark, Baltimore, St. Louis, Detroit, Milwaukee all share the same basic problem: we let Democrats lie their way into power.

This is what "Hope" looks like?

This is change?

Cpz2Yh8W8AAKJXz.jpg

Thanks, Obama

I'm afraid Soros is training blacks for a possible coup in case Trump wins. I would be very happy to be mistaken.

MoveOn.org keeps stirring, encouraging and sponsoring their riots though.

Last edited:
Why does all the social and civil unrest happen under libs. Why do they stir shit up? Is it because they are the party of slavery and segregation?

Here we are almost 8 full years into the Obama Fundamental transformation of America and we have the greatest income disparity ever, highest black unemployment ever and the most civil unrest since at least the 60's, either 18 or 1960's, and maybe a new American Revolution or Civil War just over the horizon.

What kind of a role model has Obama been for Inner City blacks? What did he ever offer except spew and bile and justification for their misplaced anger?

The American Inner Cities are a disaster BECAUSE they've been intentionally rundown by Progressives for generations. Newark, Baltimore, St. Louis, Detroit, Milwaukee all share the same basic problem: we let Democrats lie their way into power.

This is what "Hope" looks like?

This is change?

Cpz2Yh8W8AAKJXz.jpg

Thanks, Obama
Worst POTUS in modern history. Perhaps ever. Carter can rest easy

Why does all the social and civil unrest happen under libs. Why do they stir shit up? Is it because they are the party of slavery and segregation?
I have noticed over the years that many Dems I have came across seem to get truly resentful over someone else having a successful business even if they are judges, attorneys, engineers or whatever.

And, again, the blacks started rioting before any facts were known. It has been reported that the guy who was shot had a record of criminal behavior and was armed. The shootings that have caused riots have so far been justified. Where are all the racist cop shootings and why aren't they in the news? Why are we just seeing justified shootings held up as examples of blacks being targeted?

The violence immediately starts after any shooting these days and even when facts come out, we still hear the falsehoods repeated by media and groups. It's nothing but ignorant rantings. The media has no excuse.

Forum List

Back