Are "Poor" Women too stupid to avoid getting pregnant?

They come out of the mommy's no-no place and are born.

What if they come out prematurely? With technology, and knowledge we have today, they may become viable at 21-22 weeks.

I am saying this because the definition of "viable" changes depending on who is providing it.

What if they come out prematurely? With technology, and knowledge we have today, they may become viable at 21-22 weeks.

I am saying this because the definition of "viable" changes depending on who is providing it.
True.. although 22 weeks is iffy. Even at 26 weeks you have a million dollar baby.

The "essential fact" is that it was their primary source of revenue which is why they have fought like hell against any limits on abortion.

Your “essential fact” is an “essential lie”. Abortion is neither their primary source of revenue nor is it their primary service. Abortion accounts for around 1/5 of their revenue.

Your “essential fact” is an “essential lie”. Abortion is neither their primary source of revenue nor is it their primary service. Abortion accounts for around 1/5 of their revenue.
Abortion provides about 500M for them annually, by far their largest source of revenue according to their own people.

They perform physical exams and abortions and are licensed as "medical clinics".

Again, very rarely, and under cover to get funding.

If they really care for health of the women, they would provide prenatal care, vitamins, and psychiatrics care for pregnant women. They do not, and 94% of pregnant women that visit PP ends up with abortion. There is not much "medical" about it.

True.. although 22 weeks is iffy. Even at 26 weeks you have a million dollar baby.

I agree, but it is possible. That however is not my point.

Left is defending abortions based on "viability", and some others litmus tests. Who exactly determines what is "viable"?

I agree, but it is possible. That however is not my point.

Left is defending abortions based on "viability", and some others litmus tests. Who exactly determines what is "viable"?
The pregnant woman and her doctor.

There are more over the counter contraceptive devices and pills available to young woman than we can shake a penis at so the logical conclusion is that a tiny minority of women become pregnant by accident and another unfortunate tiny minority of young women are victims of rape and molestation. Where does that leave the gigantic majority of women who undergo abortions? The logical conclusion is that women agree agree and consent to sexual encounters that result in pregnancy are forced by physical threats and intimidation to give up the life inside them by the fathers who force them into undergoing a procedure that leaves them mentally and physically damaged for the rest of their lives. The dirty little secret is that abortion doesn't benefit woman but rather the men who see their future responsibilities disappear at the stroke of a scalpel.

Again, very rarely, and under cover to get funding.

If they really care for health of the women, they would provide prenatal care, vitamins, and psychiatrics care for pregnant women. They do not, and 94% of pregnant women that visit PP ends up with abortion. There is not much "medical" about it.
The question was why they are considered to be clinics, I answered.

If I want to see a Psychiatrist and can't afford one on my own I won't go to an abortion clinic I'll to through the ER.

Their single largest source of revenue is abortion but they provide a full array of "women's reproductive health" services from STD checks to physical exams and pap smears.

They claim they were the nations largest provide or mammograms also proved to be a lie, they don't provide mammograms at all just referrals.

Forum List

Back