Are "Poor" Women too stupid to avoid getting pregnant?

Black women, who comprise less than 7% of the population, are the recipients of more than 40% of the abortions. Is that simply a function of poverty, or are other factors involved?

Yes, the primary factor involved is government programs which allow people obviously able to work to instead sit on their fat asses all day long getting pregnant instead.

Planned Parenthood also provides breast exams, pap testing and contraceptives.
I'm fine with those procedures, but PP needs to get out of the abortion business. By combining those services with abortion, taxpayers are supporting abortion.

Planned Parenthood also provides breast exams, pap testing and contraceptives.

Very little of it. Per their own report, 90% of their "business" comes from abortions.
That is pretty much all they have to offer, the rest of it is just a smokescreen for politicians to give them more money.

Very little of it. Per their own report, 90% of their "business" comes from abortions.
That is pretty much all they have to offer, the rest of it is just a smokescreen for politicians to give them more money.
Look up Hyde Amendment.

After listening to a radio program of a woman calling several different Planned Parenthood offices, ostensibly to schedule a breast exam or a pap, only to be told repeatedly they "didn't do that", I decided to try to duplicate the experience. Sure enough, I called five different PP's and asked to schedule a regular gynecological exam and NO DICE.

Look up Hyde Amendment.

Exactly. Abortions can't be financed by Federal Government, therefore they're offering some other services.
Most PP's are not even offering those services, they're just saying they're offering them in order to get federal funding.
They could have offer free car wash for pregnant women, and still provide abortions.

Exactly. Abortions can't be financed by Federal Government, therefore they're offering some other services.
Most PP's are not even offering those services, they're just saying they're offering them in order to get federal funding.
They could have offer free car wash for pregnant women, and still provide abortions.
Have you ever been to one of the clinics?

Since when do you need to go to a doctor to get birth control?

Rubbers are available in the vending machine in the restroom of any reputable Texaco station.

Of course, Planned Parenthood would never give their customers birth control, they are just a lot more interested in selling their most expensive service, Partial Birth Abortion.
That is a total lie. The primary purpose of Planned Parenthood has been contraception, not all clinics provide abortions. When I was young and had no health insurance, I was able to get free contraceptives from them. Of course you guys oppose free contraceptives.

That is a total lie. The primary purpose of Planned Parenthood has been contraception, not all clinics provide abortions. When I was young and had no health insurance, I was able to get free contraceptives from them. Of course you guys oppose free contraceptives.
PP was the single larges abortion provider in the US for the last 30 years.

Forum List

Back