Are "Poor" Women too stupid to avoid getting pregnant?

There are more over the counter contraceptive devices and pills available to young woman than we can shake a penis at so the logical conclusion is that a tiny minority of women become pregnant by accident and another unfortunate tiny minority of young women are victims of rape and molestation. Where does that leave the gigantic majority of women who undergo abortions? The logical conclusion is that women are forced by physical threats and intimidation by the fathers who force them into undergoing a procedure that leaves them mentally and physically damaged for the rest of their lives. The dirty little secret is that abortion doesn't benefit woman but rather the men who see their future responsibilities disappear at the stroke of a scalpel.
There is of course no evidence to support this claim particularly since nearly half of all kids today grow up without a father in the home. Blacks which make up the overwhelming majority of women having abortions in the US have a 70% fatherless rate.

Lying, racist puke
Democrats must have been lying to us all these years.

The highest percentage by race of consumers of abortion are black women.

1651885582808.png

7% of the US population 38% of the abortions.

Over 70% of black children today are born to single mothers.

A fine example of your ceiling of intellect.

Speaking of intellect, lets see how you perform there... This is how it started:

I am not advocating for abstinence. If you were "mature" enough to fuck, than be mature enough and face the consequences.
Who asked you? Shut the fuck up and mind your own business.
Suck it faggot.

You sound like you're better at sex than anyone, and all you needs is a partner.
That's better. Squeal and nip at my ankles. Leave women alone, ya dumb twat.

It seems you have nothing on me, faggot.

Abortion provides about 500M for them annually, by far their largest source of revenue according to their own people.
26D71B71-426E-4A7B-8C88-0365CB0CD1A8.png

It looks like the two biggest sources of funding are public and private funding. Abortion is probably part of the mix in tbe third.

Last edited:
View attachment 641390

It looks like the two biggest sources of funding are public and private fubeing. Abortion is probably part of the mix in tbe third.
Gov't and third party funds pay at least a percentage of most abortions since their cost to the consumer is pro rated based on income.

Abortions run from 750.00-1,500.00 or more depending on what trimester the mother is in and any complications.

Yes it is, How do you think they are subsidizing abortions with pennies from heaven? No, it's done with federal dollars and dollars donated by pro abortion groups.
But abortions are not creating extra revenue. I believe the only tax money for abortion comes from Medicaid, and that only under extreme conditions. Donations allow PP to provide abortions at a reduced rate to poor women or women without insurance.

The "essential fact" is that it was their primary source of revenue which is why they have fought like hell against any limits on abortion.
I should add something here, in the interests of accuracy and because I think you are a decent poster and I am being a bitch. It isn’t PP that fights like hell against “any restrictions”…it’s women. And it isn’t because we will necessarily have or even support late term elective abortion, it is because it is in our vital interest that we retain control over any and all decisions concerning our bodies.

Perhaps there is a relevant comparison to another passionate legal debate: gun rights, were it’s most ardent supporters “fight like hell” against any limits on that right fearing a slippery slope. Well…for us, that slippery has indeed arrived, in a rash of laws, ready to trigger if Roe goes down. Laws that would deny abortion exceptions to victims of rape, incest, or if a woman’s health was in danger…specifically the only exception being eminent danger to her life.

And..if the argument is about the lives of innocent children…a recent sobering statistic came up. The biggest killer of children and teens? No longer car accidents, but gun violence.

It is hard for me to figure out how, if you care about innocent children, that care is so selective you (a general “you”) wI’ll legislate control over a pregnant woman’s body yet refuse to legislate control over a simple metal tool that is killing so many children.

Yes it is, How do you think they are subsidizing abortions with pennies from heaven? No, it's done with federal dollars and dollars donated by pro abortion groups.
The subsidy is what allows them to reduce the cost, which reduces the revenue.

Forum List

Back